Seer's Village Achievement Diary Reqs

Georgelemmons

I'm looking for cost-effective and fast ways to get the requirements for the Hard Seer's Diary so I can get the enhanced Excalibur.

I need:

•  
    [*:2imkjvk4]70-80 Fletching

[*:2imkjvk4]70-80 Cooking

[*:2imkjvk4]70-76 Fishing

All help is greatly appreciated :)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I'm looking for cost-effective and fast ways to get the requirements for the Hard Seer's Diary so I can get the enhanced Excalibur.

I need:

•  
    [*:2k59u3jz]70-80 Fletching

[*:2k59u3jz]70-80 Cooking

[*:2k59u3jz]70-76 Fishing

All help is greatly appreciated :)

Fletching - Yew Longs or Maple Longs (u).

Cooking - Lobsters

Fishing - Monkfish, lobster if you are not able to catch monkfish.

You can also half-[wagon] it and just get to 75 cooking, use a chef's delight and boost it 5 levels. Same with fletching and a fletching potion, but idk how much it boosts it. Same also applies for the fishing one, just use a fishing potion or an admiral pie to get the levels.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can also half-[wagon] it and just get to 75 cooking, use a chef's delight and boost it 5 levels. Same with fletching and a fletching potion, but idk how much it boosts it. Same also applies for the fishing one, just use a fishing potion or an admiral pie to get the levels.

Sounds awesome to me :)

I still have 70 prayer, though. :cry:

Are there any other ideas for fletching?

1ekn0o.jpg

You can boost even more levels by getting Spicy stews. I only have 75 fletching but have the diary done. Runecrafting has no boost potion or food, so I used Spicy Stew for five levels on that...Likewise, I boosted with pies and stuff for the other high level reqs...you could boost six levels, but to get to where you need to (and to combat against a possible quick tick of the RS clock), it's easier to try Spicy stews within 5 levels.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

only need 71 fishing. Admiral pie is a 5+ boost.

Actually, I think I can do it now with 70 Fishing. Ibis (+3) and Admiral pie (+5)

Ibis is an invisible boost to fishing, like most summoning familiars.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Boosted firemaking/fletching for the diary.I believe the fletching potion is only +2.Took me 4 stews, with 4 doses of spice in each, to get the required levels.

How hard it is to obtain the stews, and what exactly do I need to do?

1ekn0o.jpg

Boosted firemaking/fletching for the diary.I believe the fletching potion is only +2.Took me 4 stews, with 4 doses of spice in each, to get the required levels.

You really need a good mouse catching cat. You can do it with a kitten, but a cat is really kind of necessary, seeing as how mind-numbing it can be to catch not only the hell-rats, but the right color spice.

You'll need different colors depending on which skill you're trying to train, but basically it should be orange that you need. You have to complete the Evil Dave subquest in RFD...then make stews and add three shakes of spice to each bowl. You can only make one of the stews at a time, so you'll have to make one, eat, see what it does, then make another if you dont get the boost you want. You can get a negative boost, which super restores will remedy (or time, of course).

Tip.It's cooking guide has a blurb about the stew effects... http://tip.it/runescape/?page=cooking_guide.htm#stews

295/303 Quest Points

You really need a good mouse catching cat. You can do it with a kitten, but a cat is really kind of necessary, seeing as how mind-numbing it can be to catch not only the hell-rats, but the right color spice.

You'll need different colors depending on which skill you're trying to train, but basically it should be orange that you need. You have to complete the Evil Dave subquest in RFD...then make stews and add three shakes of spice to each bowl. You can only make one of the stews at a time, so you'll have to make one, eat, see what it does, then make another if you dont get the boost you want. You can get a negative boost, which super restores will remedy (or time, of course).

Tip.It's cooking guide has a blurb about the stew effects... http://tip.it/runescape/?page=cooking_guide.htm#stews

From the looks of it, I'd rather get 77 fletching and 71 fishing (I have fishing brawlers, anyway) than waste time getting stews.

1ekn0o.jpg

From the looks of it, I'd rather get 77 fletching and 71 fishing (I have fishing brawlers, anyway) than waste time getting stews.

No kidding, I agree. Stews are a gigantic time waster unless you are within a couple of levels of where you want to be.

Fletching takes forever compared to getting a five boost stew. Forever. Fishing does too, but at least you can make some real money while fishing your way higher. If you don't already have a cat, then maybe you include the hours it takes for it to grow, but I do something else while I wait...then after I get the boost i need, i get 100 deaths for giving the cat to the civilians in west ardougne.

Whatever floats your boat...

295/303 Quest Points

Fletching takes forever compared to getting a five boost stew. Forever. Fishing does too, but at least you can make some real money while fishing your way higher. If you don't already have a cat, then maybe you include the hours it takes for it to grow, but I do something else while I wait...then after I get the boost i need, i get 100 deaths for giving the cat to the civilians in west ardougne.

Whatever floats your boat...

I have 1 fishing level to get, and I have fishing brawlers.

Fletching is bleh, but I can actually make some great money with it, and would want to get it up eventually anyway.

1ekn0o.jpg