rate sig in process.... Update

dark_kenny64

is this hand lotion i see? 8) :lol:

lotion8wf.png

I had to lmao to that :lol:

Oh dear... :shock:

Holy crap thats hilarious!

Haha, kenny you dirty-minded scammer....

J272

I gotta say that your desk is pretty big, 90% of the sig is horribly out of proportion but I suppose its a alright quality atm. I'd say actually look at a desk with someone sat next to it and make yourself comfortable with drawing it before you start to draw out something on the pc to be displayed on a discussion section of a forum..

I like that idea alot, cus its got alot to it with such potential of being crammed with detail, you just need more true to rl proportions and better use of colour and shade.. the perspective is fine unless you wanted to look more like a photo :lol: reminds me of mario or sonic (platform based games) which cud be a good thing. :wink:

I'd leave it how it is unless ya wanna add some more detail and textures, just use your newly found knowledge to make your next one greater.. over time you'll find you will get much better :D and won't need as much crits.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Hey guys tip.it hasent been working for me for a wile.. so i havent been able to read this.. Very funny.. it happens to be bawls but yeah.. I based the drawing on my room i have a built in desk that raelly is that big with a tx computer ext ext.. i didnt spend to much time shading cuz it was a free sig thanks for all the comments guy! :D