TWR Multiclanning rule, discussion + poll.

Gamerr

TWR multiclanning rule.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. TWR multiclanning rule.

• Change it to you can be in 1 clan overall. (so no multiclanning allowed within or outside of the TWR)
    • It's good how it is now (You can be in only 1 TWR clan).
    • You can be in multiple clans outside of the TWR, but capped to a certain amount (2 for example)
    • Let the clans decide while agreeing the rules (so no multiclanners, cap the multiclanners, ...)

Yea, when your in more then one clan your not loyal to your clan and cheating on them, if you count your clan and yourself as a relationship it is like your cheating on your clan for being in more then one. I count multi-clanning as no honour because it is cheating on your clan and your clan members. If all you care about is being in wars or if you wanna be in pking and warring clan...go pk with your clan and then go to world 141 i think you can join as many clans as you want over there. Theres more to a clan then just mass recruting and warring..

I disagree, I don't look at my clan as a love relationship, I look at it as a friend relationship. Let's say i'm in two clans [ I'm not but let's just say ;) ] Mmk so I'm in two clans, I consider them friends and they are both good friends, I stay loyal to them as much as I can and show pride in my clan whenever possible.

I have many people that enjoy both F2p wars and P2p wars, since I'm not member enough I run a F2p clan. I wish for my friends to be in it, so long as they wish to be loyal and help. Will I be that [bleep] friend who is like, 'Oh i hate bob, if you're friends with bob then you're not my friend anymore', No. If you can't be loyal to all of your clans then you will get swept in one or the other - Which is completly fine and most will understand the situation.

If I can't have more than one friend then FML lol. If I can't stay loyal to both my clans I will have to make a descion and move on.

I do agree however that mass recruiting to add people to your ml so you can win wars on TWR is wrong. I think a few friends is fine. Then again I think since TWR is more safe based it's fine allow your clan members join a PKRI clan if they wish to do so. I do not make choices for my friends nor will I force them to do something they don't want to. If anything I'd rather tell them how I feel and let them decide.

It won't be easy to find a solution to 'Adding people from RSC clans' just to win some TWR wars but I think their loyalty won't prevail long enough and the clan will crash with out them.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna be with your friends you can also be on a team with them, like for ex/ theres a team named bucket unit that pvp's. You shouldnt have people from DF VR EXO CORR TT EH...etc

in my opinion....

Country clan = siblings

Team = Friends

Clan = Buisness or sport teams, something like that....you dont see michal jordon playing for the bullz and the knicks at the same time, you play for one team.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

If you wanna be with your friends you can also be on a team with them, like for ex/ theres a team named bucket unit that pvp's. You shouldnt have people from DF VR EXO CORR TT EH...etc

in my opinion....

Country clan = siblings

Team = Friends

Clan = Buisness or sport teams, something like that....you dont see michal jordon playing for the bullz and the knicks at the same time, you play for one team.

:lol: The bulls and Knicks were also in the same leauge - Such as TWR is it's own leauge with it's own rules. and many teams are in the TWR so how does that effect them. My point is theres most likely going to be a problem no matter what we do and we should allow in declarations to work something out and keep the rule how it is now - but possibly more flexibility when declaring.

6590ew.jpg

If #2 wins, then some of the clan will have issues and some might be forced to leave. :shame:

and so what if this happens. other clans will replace those clans. Anybody that relies on multiclanners to win do not deserve to be on a war ranking list.

Look at Dragon Hunters, they got quite a few of Corruption members but yet, they're a COUNTRY Clan, so they're not "Mulit-clanning"

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I'm going to close this topic for now, since everybody had time to express their opinion and we will read this topic again very carefully.

Since the first 2 are really tied, most likely there will be a second vote although we need to discuss this. Thanks for all the votes/opinions! :thumbup:

signature4s.jpg