TWR Multiclanning rule, discussion + poll.

Gamerr

TWR multiclanning rule.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. TWR multiclanning rule.

• Change it to you can be in 1 clan overall. (so no multiclanning allowed within or outside of the TWR)
    • It's good how it is now (You can be in only 1 TWR clan).
    • You can be in multiple clans outside of the TWR, but capped to a certain amount (2 for example)
    • Let the clans decide while agreeing the rules (so no multiclanners, cap the multiclanners, ...)

Thank you for doing my dirty work but i havn't heard of any of those clans, except KoA which is a community clan and HP who is on summer break.

So if i've never heard of those clans it's not a clan? :thumbdown: I've heard of Cancer before tbh not sure how active they are now a days though but none the less still a clan.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well do you really think a 5 man clan is a real clan? They could be some random memberlists or old clans that have closed, but thank again i will be sure to clear them up :thumbup:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Shadows of Guthix is a Skilling Clan.

Perhaps you could read my post more carefully, i said the bottom 4 are multi-clanners, as they are official clan warring clans.

So before Df accuses TK of multi-clanning, maybe they should take a look at their own memberlist :lol:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

If the second option is picked, good luck keeping TWR as active as it now. :|

Exactly. This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard of yet. The TWR has no right to try to dictate to people the number of clans they can be in.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

+1

That's why I chose the last option.

Again, it gives people FLEXIBILITY

thats true... tbh even tho its in last... option 4 does give flexibility and could be the fairest option for twr.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

thats true... tbh even tho its in last... option 4 does give flexibility and could be the fairest option for twr.

TBH the first option [ Leave it how it is ] includes the last option IMO. I've seen clans post on declarations ML Only / No Multiclanning.

More flexibility in declarations between the two clans if agree to it is fine :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

Flexibility is key, but too much multi-clanning would ruin the fun of official clans that don't allow multi-clanning.

skymonk.png

Skythe4 | Triforce Warlord | #SalsCD | [email protected] |

Ex | Last Hope High Council | The Gladiatorz Future Applicant |

| Flames of Legendz High Council | The Viet Clan High Council |

TBH the first option [ Leave it how it is ] includes the last option IMO. I've seen clans post on declarations ML Only / No Multiclanning.

More flexibility in declarations between the two clans if agree to it is fine :thumbup:

Yeah they do ML Only/ No Multiclanning, but No Multi-clanning atm means 1 member can't be in 2 TWR clans.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Yeah they do ML Only/ No Multiclanning, but No Multi-clanning atm means 1 member can't be in 2 TWR clans.

I always thought that was given rule - No matter what. And when you added the rule No Multiclanning it meant: Only one Offical clan...and I'm sure you could try and war a clan and come up with a reasonable set of rules about multi clanning if you seriously thought it was giving one clan an advantage.

6590ew.jpg

As I stated earlier, I voted for the clans deciding on multi-clanners. For example, I'm in a clan and on a team who are both within TWR. I should be able to war for both as long as both warring clans agree, correct?

j0xPu5R.png

As I stated earlier, I voted for the clans deciding on multi-clanners. For example, I'm in a clan and on a team who are both within TWR. I should be able to war for both as long as both warring clans agree, correct?

I do agree, but it leads to all sorts of other problems.

For example, what if PKM and TKO war, and they can't agree for who you should fight? Also, many people who fight TKO will have an issue with you being in PKM as well as they could see you as being a multi-clanner. I think that only being allowed to be in one TWR clan, while not being a perfect option, is the best overall choice.

polvCwJ.gif

There are 4 more days until the poll closes, and I really want to ask everybody who is in a TWR clan or who has a good opinion about it to vote. If two options are tied, we might make a new poll for a week or so to decide between them, or ask the conclave that will be discussed. However, don't think because we don't reply to each comment we don't read them. I've read some of the posts on this topic and the other (TWR) staff & me will certainly take your opinions into account.

signature4s.jpg

Gamerr, would a team or a Country clan affect rule number 2?

See once again, that's something that would have to be discussed. In the overall scheme of things teams and Country clans aren't really considered to be "main clans" so multi-clanning is generally acceptable. However, the TWR has several teams and country clans, so the rules would have to adapt to that if the second option was chosen.

I honestly don't think it's worth it to chose the second, it may result in short term gains but ultimately I think it will greatly hurt the activity of the twr, as teams and country clans can no longer feel welcome in the same way the other clans are.

polvCwJ.gif

My two cents. I would not have a problem with "multi clanning" but certain clans I will not mention any names have been abusing the privilege. Theres a difference between having people in different clans and then theres a group of people from one clan off of TWR joining a clan just to boost them up i see this as unfair.

For example oh johnny111 is in Downfall and in templar knights. This i can see as okay.

But then theres clan's i see just mass recruiting out of non twr clans for example

johnny111 is in Downfall and divine forces

Suzie111 is in Downfall and divine forces

Jackattack is in Downfall and divine forces

Ralphy is in Downfall and Exodus

Oshybogoshyboy is in Downfall and Exodus

and so on so fourth i think you get the point. That i see as totally unfair. Its one thing to have a clan member join a friends clan to help them out. But its another to mass recruit out of RSC clans just to help your clan on twr. This in my mind does not show how powerful that clan is, all it does show is how well they can recruit from other clans. Its one thing to fight your way to the top with your own members. Its another to fight your way to the top with a few of your members a few of DF a few of Exodus a few of VR so on so fourth. In my honest opinion it defeats the purpose of TWR. It's just not fun to have absolutely no chance against clans that do this.

I mean really if this is the case can we just go and recruit from anyone we want thats off of twr just so they help us during wars? Is that what a clan is really about?

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

If #2 wins, then some of the clan will have issues and some might be forced to leave. :shame:

and so what if this happens. other clans will replace those clans. Anybody that relies on multiclanners to win do not deserve to be on a war ranking list.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

My two cents. I would not have a problem with "multi clanning" but certain clans I will not mention any names have been abusing the privilege. Theres a difference between having people in different clans and then theres a group of people from one clan off of TWR joining a clan just to boost them up i see this as unfair.

For example oh johnny111 is in Downfall and in templar knights. This i can see as okay.

But then theres clan's i see just mass recruiting out of non twr clans for example

johnny111 is in Downfall and divine forces

Suzie111 is in Downfall and divine forces

Jackattack is in Downfall and divine forces

Ralphy is in Downfall and Exodus

Oshybogoshyboy is in Downfall and Exodus

and so on so fourth i think you get the point. That i see as totally unfair. Its one thing to have a clan member join a friends clan to help them out. But its another to mass recruit out of RSC clans just to help your clan on twr. This in my mind does not show how powerful that clan is, all it does show is how well they can recruit from other clans. Its one thing to fight your way to the top with your own members. Its another to fight your way to the top with a few of your members a few of DF a few of Exodus a few of VR so on so fourth. In my honest opinion it defeats the purpose of TWR. It's just not fun to have absolutely no chance against clans that do this.

I mean really if this is the case can we just go and recruit from anyone we want thats off of twr just so they help us during wars? Is that what a clan is really about?

=D>

-- PROUD*ex*Df lEADER --

Yea, when your in more then one clan your not loyal to your clan and cheating on them, if you count your clan and yourself as a relationship it is like your cheating on your clan for being in more then one. I count multi-clanning as no honour because it is cheating on your clan and your clan members. If all you care about is being in wars or if you wanna be in pking and warring clan...go pk with your clan and then go to world 141 i think you can join as many clans as you want over there. Theres more to a clan then just mass recruting and warring..

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

It will stay active, there are many clans in TWR that dont have multi-clanning, and for the few who leave other clans will come and replace them. You shouldnt rely on multi-clanning too compete with other clans, it dosent show your clans power, just shows your ability to recruit friends who dont care much about your clan. If you need multi-clanning you might as well go to w141 and addvertise ur cc and just have randoms in there. Or you should just war other clans with allies/friends on because thats what multi-clanning is like.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008