How Will the New Updates Affect the Clan World?

ipwnage4lyfe

Players who enter a PvP or Bounty World will now automatically become skulled and unable to use the Protect Item prayer. The skull will not disappear over time or when a player dies, unless they go to a non-PvP world, in which case the skull behaves like normal. Note that this means you will always lose everything you are carrying if you get killed by another player, and that there is no way for you to keep any items on death while in a PvP or Bounty World.

Additionally, on members worlds, your victims must now lose at least 75,000 coins worth of items (increased from 25,000) for your earning potential to be applied to the drop. On free-to-play worlds, the amount the victim must lose remains at 25,000 coins.

Please note that you will have to be in a safe area before you can next log into a PvP or Bounty World. You will need to log into a non-PvP/Bounty World in order to move to a safe area. This is to ensure nobody logs in risking more than they are aware of. A message will explain this on login if you try to enter these worlds. This only applies to your next PvP/Bounty World login; from then on, you will be able to log in as normal.

Discuss.

tpr.gif

Not really going to affect other than you can't keep the most valued item your holding in your inventory. Sucks if some1 got a zaros siluette

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

I think this will make less randomers sniping people at fights because they don't want to lose the 30k from their scim however I guess they could still come with rune mace which is 8k.

EDIT: Also what about for p2p clans? Sucks for them imo.

tpr.gif

Well I like this update, because 1 iteming, 3 iteming ,4 iteming etc would be HIGHLY reduced, also helps vs rwt and trickers, altought trick is gonna be 75k trick now lol,a 75k trick was always there tho, but I guess it wont be as good now.

How will it affect the clan world, as everton said it will reduce the amount of random snipers, and I think it will affect p2p fights alot, I think alot of less people are gonna bring in their whips, dragonfire shield, etc.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Well for clans that Don't do pvp wars wouldn't have a effect on them unless thee are solo pkers

but for big clans #1-15 is just another bad update. cant protect item o well never had enough pray left after sniping to protect so don't bother me

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Makes no difference whatsoever. The only people who cry about this update are the wannabe pkers and the those scared to lose their precious pixels

Bravo Jagex =D>

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)

Good update.

Anything that brings in less 1-itemers is win.

It will unbalance pking a bit between the haves and have-nots . . . those that can afford to lose whips (or better) will dominate those that bring dds/scim combos.

GF dragon claw prices, lol. Since people will no longer clear their banks to buy them, much less risk them in the wildy, I expect their prices to crash. GS's should crash a bit too, but they're still an effective boss monster weapon so I don't see them crashing as much. Buy rune plates now @@@@ ::'

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

This update is completely ridiculous. P2p clans will have to resort to welfare gear and f2pers won't be able to protect corrupt items or rune plates.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

P2P wars will be affected way more than F2P.

This update has it's pros and cons though. It won't change 1 itemers to an extent as they'll range more. But it may stop them from crashing if they can't protect anything. It also brings down weapons prices (yay) and I'll expect to see a rise in Rune prices.

New account: Jack

Really sucks for p2p pkers...

Great for pking late at night though! I used to have to wait like 10 or 15 minutes just to find somebody to skull on, but now that's not a problem.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg