[TWR]Illusion crushes TK

Strikee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't plp that quit tk go to" former tk members" ml something like that?

Not the ones they add just to war then remove after it's over :P

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Btw go worry about your own clan :) last time i checked you guys weren't doing so well ;)

erm, how are we not doing well? when was the last time you checked? we were #1 for awhile, and #2 is only 1 step down, we didnt need to have 6 wars a week to take the top spot.

^^,

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Btw go worry about your own clan :) last time i checked you guys weren't doing so well ;)

erm, how are we not doing well? when was the last time you checked? we were #1 for awhile, and #2 is only 1 step down, we didnt need to have 6 wars a week to take the top spot.

^^,

We didnt need 6 wars either as u can see we have a pretty hefty lead on twr.

gf

u said we got multi clanners??? wtf. lol cws and pvp is diff just to let u know \'

I Lol'd...I'm gunna call you Team TK from now on. :)

Big win though for Ill, looking forward to fighting you.

C'mon man..grow up. Tk has members that are also in TEAMS outside of Tk. No to mention that doesnt matter on twr as long as the other clan isnt on twr too.

Show respect and don't call Tk a team. Gf ill

I'd be more than happy for a rematch in the coming weeks.

By the way, you might want to sort out your mass of multi clanners, or start calling yourself a team instead of a clan.

The starting opts pic supports this statement :lol:

Name the multi clanners

Once again this is an after-math topic of Illusion vs TK. If you want to discuss irelevant things such as TK multi-clanners, (btw it's not against the rules atm, so deal with it) then perhaps a Moderator should step in.

Tempted Killers Members please do not argue further in this topic.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Removed a large amount of spam/trolling on here. That which remains are either slightly mild posts (which are allowed) and legitimate concerns, which TK and Illusion have dealt with gracefully.

Please try to keep it on topic and moderately civil.

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't call that crushing fighting with no Ts i got cabbage teleported out 2 other got Dc and still got you down to 9 lol

If you cabagged thats your fault.

And is just a word, lol, like when wolf rider used "stomps".

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Words, especially online, have messages/meanings to them. When you say crushes it's like they had no chance and barely scratched you guys, which wasn't the case in this war.

You have to ask yourself, or the creator of the post, what did I mean when I used the word 'Crushes' and how will others percieve it. To me good job on propaganda because everyone is reading about Illsuion :thumbup: but I don't see it necessary to use words like that in a winning post unless it obviously was a 'crushing'. If you read most the topics in this section most people use the word 'defeats'. Just my opinions \' Waiting to see a rm between you guys though ;D

6590ew.jpg

ty dandman for using the word "propaganda" it explains it all :D well yh i hope for rm :D

P.S DON'T POST IF IT ISN'T ABOUT THE WAR!!! :wall: DF and LGZ please stay out of our topic? :wall: and the clan who is actually posting try not to go off topic :shame:

Ilovu222.png

ilovu222.png

ilovu222.png

Words, especially online, have messages/meanings to them. When you say crushes it's like they had no chance and barely scratched you guys, which wasn't the case in this war.

You have to ask yourself, or the creator of the post, what did I mean when I used the word 'Crushes' and how will others percieve it. To me good job on propaganda because everyone is reading about Illsuion :thumbup: but I don't see it necessary to use words like that in a winning post unless it obviously was a 'crushing'. If you read most the topics in this section most people use the word 'defeats'. Just my opinions \' Waiting to see a rm between you guys though ;D

+1

oversized.jpg[/bads]