agility training

dragon246665

Alright because I hate doing multiple trips for slayer and don't want to train range I decided to do regicde to unlock the dragon halberd. (Yes my lazyness has destracted me so much that in the time it takes me to do these quests I could have finished quite a few tasks.) So I completed underground pass yesterday (And almost ended up insane) and now I need to train to 56 agility.

Sooooo my question is how do I get there? Currently I am doing the barbarian course and when I reach 48 I plan on doing the Ape Atol course until 52, then the wildy course to 56. Is this a good plan? THanks!

Rejected.jpg

Stick with the ape atoll once you get the required level. You won't have to worry about revenants there, and even though wildy gives slightly better experience, it seems to have a higher fail rate.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I recommend doing Werewolf course if you have gotten Ring of charos. Because you fail less on that than Apetol. Apetol is great experience but you fail alot.

So either do Werewolf or Apetol. Also you don't have to have 56 Agility, you can just go for 54 and use one of following for agility level boost:

Spirit terrorbird scroll:

+2 Agility

Summer pie:

+5 Agility

Agility potion:

+2 Agility

Abyssal lurker scroll:

+4 Agility

Good luck :thumbup:

I recommend doing Werewolf course if you have gotten Ring of charos. Because you fail less on that than Apetol. Apetol is great experience but you fail alot.

So either do Werewolf or Apetol. Also you don't have to have 56 Agility, you can just go for 54 and use one of following for agility level boost:

Spirit terrorbird scroll:

+2 Agility

Summer pie:

+5 Agility

Agility potion:

+2 Agility

Abyssal lurker scroll:

+4 Agility

Good luck :thumbup:

Isn't Agility potion +3?

Zerker_jane.png

Alright because I hate doing multiple trips for slayer and don't want to train range I decided to do regicde to unlock the dragon halberd. (Yes my lazyness has destracted me so much that in the time it takes me to do these quests I could have finished quite a few tasks.) So I completed underground pass yesterday (And almost ended up insane) and now I need to train to 56 agility.

Sooooo my question is how do I get there? Currently I am doing the barbarian course and when I reach 48 I plan on doing the Ape Atol course until 52, then the wildy course to 56. Is this a good plan? THanks!

Yes, i think better to stay away from Apr Atoll course for the time being until at least 60+.. Do the Wildy course or the Werewolf course till then.. Personally I prefer the Werewolf course, but it is damn boring there.. most of the time, I am the only one there.. :(

If I am looking further, that's because I am standing on the shoulders of Giant..!