Armoured zombies set up

hihihi727

My stats are 71attack, 71strength and 71 defence. Once I get full void and do a gazillion quests I will be able to fight armoured zombies (btw, I only need the hunting req. of Defender of Varrock, right?)

My set up will be

Full void helm (melee)

Salve amulet (e)

Void top

Void bottom

Abyssal whip

Rune defender

Dragon boots

Void gloves

Obby cape

I have a pretty low defence. Before I start getting 99attack, I will train defence to 80through controlled first and use super defence. But even then, void has pretty low defence bonuses. Is it worthwhile getting 34summoning for a void spinner? (its 4 right now) I probably have to train it sooner or later, but having to buy all those spinner charm thingies sounds like a waste of time is it worth it? I will train by making spirit scorpion pouches. Also, is 68summoning for a bunyip worth it? It sounds like it will take WAY to long not to mention suck up a lot of my money which I need to buy piety one day (I only have enough money for chilvary atm)

There's no reason to train summoning.

You should get 85 all melee before getting a 99 melee.

You can pray at AZ's so they dont hit you.

In reality, when you get charms from say slayer, you actually pay off the charms.

Say I got 1 blue charm, 30 crimsons, 10 gold and 5 green from a task, that task would probably pay off the expenses of using those charms.

So with slayer, summoning is basically free.

Spinners are buyable on the G.E - however they cost alot of money, and I think a Bull Ant carrying pineapple pizzas is better anyway.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Of course there is a reason to train summoning, AZs drop charms a bit too.

IF you pro melee you don tneed to worry about defence but you have to go up a bit more so it depends.

Given your defense try replacing the defender with another shield.

Whats your prayer level?

If its less then 60/70 its not worth the hassle IMO (your losing a massive boost).

I personally choose a prayer cape over obby (a few seconds more training per altar trip adds up).

And yes you only need the hunting requirement and to fight through the tunnels to full unlock them.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]