Fastest Way to 68 Summon

Teshiburu

I have recently got 54 summon, but would like to get 68 as soon as i can...

what would be the fastest way... my combat skills are below so any advice on where to get my charms would be appreciated also any suggestions for making the shards cheaper!

Teshi...

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

You'll probably hate me for this but - Slayer for charms and money for shards is best. Then once you've made what you needed to just head to Bogrog that ogre guy and trade all your pouches to him for (i think) it's a 3rd of all the shards you used.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

A good way to make the shards cheaper would be to trade in the pouches you have made - also if you have some junk you can buy them on the RSOF for 20gp each.

You might be able to manage waterfiends - they are the best source of Crimson charms for you. However they are quite tough and slightly higher melees and prayer would help.

If you don't fancy that i recommend slayer, it's always a great skill to train and the rewards/charms will come as a by-product.

All my charms (level 71 now) have come through slayer.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Waterfiends seem to be a general consensus do you think my combat stats are sufficient for camping at water fiends for a while?

someone once said to me that dust devils are good for charms as well?

i have never thought of bogrog good idea thanks

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

The general advice for waterfiends is 80 melees and 70 prayer but you won't struggle too much if you're below that. You're magic is ok too which helps.

Just try it - you may not be able to camp as long as you like but games necklace makes it easy to transport there and to a bank.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

What is their drop like for charms?

do they also drop supplies to maintain slayer dart?

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Dust devils are around 5th or so 'best' crimson charms.

Personally I like cockroach soldiers. You make money at the same time, the requirements to get a good run are low, and they're fairly good xp too. But cockroach soldiers arent that fast, just really all-round

I dont need a siggy no moar.

All of these suggestions have been great!

one final question...

does anyone have an estimated amount of crimson charms i would need?

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

I have just done some quick maths... would anyone recommend i do a different familiar that would be cheaper?

[hide=Costs From 54 -68]699 Bloated Leechs To 61 Summon 117 Shards per pouch = 81783 Shards = 1'635'660

699 Raw Beef as Secondary

1130 Smoke Devils from 61 to 68 Summon 141 Shards Per pouch = 159330 Shards = 3'983'250

1130 Goat Horn Dust as secondary

Total Cost Not Counting Secondarys...

5'618'910[/hide]

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Trading in pouches isn't always better; some have higher alch prices or GE values. Check Tip.It's summoning tables first.

This calculator can give you the most efficient way to use your charms. It's really quick to use, so you can just update it whenever you want to check if you have enough charms.

You'll probably end up doing terrorbirds, ibises, and stranger plants (just a guess).

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

What is their drop like for charms?

do they also drop supplies to maintain slayer dart?

Also, just to be clear, Waterfiends are weak to crush attacks. At your melee levels you NEED to exploit this weakness or you will not hit accuratly enough to be there for any signifinant amount of time. Borrow an ss or zs, or since I see you have an ancient staff you can set that on crush as well. When he said that higher mage is good, that just means higher protection since it's attacks are mage and mage-based ranged attacks. Best of luck, and maybe try a slayer trip in between runs ::' .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots