[TWR] Downfall defeats Impact

Uffan5

df5.png

VS

IMPACT

I declared on Impact and we reached an agreement on a set of rules that would give us a very competitive war. Today we massed up, only our second ever weekday official war, and wanted to get a much needed win. We knew Impact would greatly out level us, and we needed to keep our organization sharp. Suprisingly, Impact massed 28 to our 33, so we both ended up having to drop down to the 25 cap. It was a good challenge for most of our members and we pulled through in the end.

Declaration Topic: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=800727

Downfall's Runehead: http://www4.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Impact's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=piht

We started out at 25-25, we exchanged kills up until the 16-16 mark where we made our push. Thehitman324, just given Leader status as of yesterday led amazingly, giving us two quick ko's to give us our first lead. Our binds stayed strong throughout the entire war with limited sniping from Impact due to great anti sniping by us. Our binders were free to do whatever they wished and our piles barely moved. Props to Dandaman for having the best tank by Impact, causing us to regroup. Kill by kill we managed to finish out the war with a nice tank by Singhb08 to put the war away. Great job to all of Downfall, i was very impressed.

WAR START:

impswar3.png

DOWNFALL's START BEFORE DROP:

impswar1.png

DOWNFALL's START:

impswar2.png

IMPACT's START:

impswar4.png

WAR SNAPSHOTS:

impswar5.png

impswar6.png

impswar7.png

impswar8.png

impswar9.png

WAR END:

impswar10.png

Thank you for the clean fight Impact, i hope to do it again sometime :thumbsup: .

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

WOW what a win... Majorly outlvled and an impressing ending great job guys... Wish I could have made.

Bl next time imp

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

This was a great war.

Impact had it's best pull yet and I was very proud of it. It was a shame that we had to drop to 25v25..

Impact was doing greatly until we lost track of our pile. The one thing that I disliked were the spams of DF. Quite a few members of Impact disliked them and I was also suprised at them.

Nevertheless it was a great war. Thanks Downfall. :)

Impact was doing greatly until we lost track of our pile. The one thing that I disliked were the spams of DF. Quite a few members of Impact disliked them and I was also suprised at them.

What do you mean dislike them?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

What do you mean dislike them?

Give examples please.

Let me first start by sayign Congratz on the strong win. Let me continue with a special thanks to All Imps who showed. We needed a good pull and we got it! \' .

To whom it may concern on Downfall:

First off I pity the decision to drop to 25 vs 25. The original warring rules you wanted consisted of a cap of 40, thus leading me at first great! I won't have to drop anyone and Downfall won't have to drop massive amounts like they might have against other clans. [ Or us on a bad pull ]

You may claim to have been out leveled, great to know :thumbup: . Being high ranked on the TWR should you back down from challenges :S? Also many of you're members don't enjoy sitting out on a war and you failed to seize this opportunity to give your members a shot to war against us. Also note that experience > Levels any day.

To continue, Downfall felt necessary to criticsize us during war with spam towers, such as, 'organization is key' Oh really? I didn't know that? Just because we got split up doesn't mean we don't know how to war, nor should this be the time to give us advice. Honnestly what were your intentions of spamming that? I honnestly found most of your spams attempts to make our members feel like crap/defeated/worthless/'world 141 noobs' [ w141 noobs made me lol for many different reasons :lol: ] You we're basically trying to make our clan feel embarassed :thumbdown: . Real tough e-clan Downfall.

Also spamming turn auto off next time was a bit pathetic. Once again if you wish to come help our clan get better give me tips I'm almost more than glad to stick around AFTER the war to chat with anyone, wethere you're in the clan we warred or not/ High ranked or not. :thumbup: But I highly doubt those were your intentions; To help us get better that is.

After the war we Fi'd and said gf and you did the same, the only good honnor you showed this war IMO. [ You didn't even greet us :roll: ] Then as both clans went to bh bank I slowed up, as i normally do, to end with a short speech on what I think we did good on and what we need to improve on. That was fine until Downfall came back to once again tell us organization is key or something like that. When I said come talk to me after the war in a couple sentences or w/e up above I don't mean come spam us it either, talk with me and a few Imps not our whole clan with your whole clan.

Your spams were like flame baits to us and we didn't appriciate them at all :thumbdown: I expect honnor and sportsmanship from the top clans and Downfall failed to impress me in these areas.

I tried my best to keep my clan from flaming and almost positive that it was low/non-existent from our side, if you think otherwise let me know and action will occur. :thumbup:

I'll end with a quote by someone idk but I like it so deal with it :lol:

Arrogance and rudeness are training wheels on the bicycle of life - for weak people who cannot keep their balance without them. - Laura Teresa Marquez
6590ew.jpg

Let me first start by sayign Congratz on the strong win. Let me continue with a special thanks to All Imps who showed. We needed a good pull and we got it! \' .

To whom it may concern on Downfall:

First off I pity the decision to drop to 25 vs 25. The original warring rules you wanted consisted of a cap of 40, thus leading me at first great! I won't have to drop anyone and Downfall won't have to drop massive amounts like they might have against other clans. [ Or us on a bad pull ]

You may claim to have been out leveled, great to know :thumbup: . Being high ranked on the TWR should you back down from challenges :S? Also many of you're members don't enjoy sitting out on a war and you failed to seize this opportunity to give your members a shot to war against us. Also note that experience > Levels any day.

To continue, Downfall felt necessary to criticsize us during war with spam towers, such as, 'organization is key' Oh really? I didn't know that? Just because we got split up doesn't mean we don't know how to war, nor should this be the time to give us advice. Honnestly what were your intentions of spamming that? I honnestly found most of your spams attempts to make our members feel like crap/defeated/worthless/'world 141 noobs' [ w141 noobs made me lol for many different reasons :lol: ] You we're basically trying to make our clan feel embarassed :thumbdown: . Real tough e-clan Downfall.

Also spamming turn auto off next time was a bit pathetic. Once again if you wish to come help our clan get better give me tips I'm almost more than glad to stick around AFTER the war to chat with anyone, wethere you're in the clan we warred or not/ High ranked or not. :thumbup: But I highly doubt those were your intentions; To help us get better that is.

After the war we Fi'd and said gf and you did the same, the only good honnor you showed this war IMO. [ You didn't even greet us :roll: ] Then as both clans went to bh bank I slowed up, as i normally do, to end with a short speech on what I think we did good on and what we need to improve on. That was fine until Downfall came back to once again tell us organization is key or something like that. When I said come talk to me after the war in a couple sentences or w/e up above I don't mean come spam us it either, talk with me and a few Imps not our whole clan with your whole clan.

Your spams were like flame baits to us and we didn't appriciate them at all :thumbdown: I expect honnor and sportsmanship from the top clans and Downfall failed to impress me in these areas.

I tried my best to keep my clan from flaming and almost positive that it was low/non-existent from our side, if you think otherwise let me know and action will occur. :thumbup:

I'll end with a quote by someone idk but I like it so deal with it :lol:

Arrogance and rudeness are training wheels on the bicycle of life - for weak people who cannot keep their balance without them. - Laura Teresa Marquez

This must have happened during the second half of the war when i was out sniping, because i didn't know about it, and thank you for telling me. After the war was over i had to leave immediately and i'm sorry for what happened. I was pretty rushed today and was lucky to even be on for the war, and the last thing i want is for you to think we don't have honor as a clan. Sorry for this again :shame:

crsigl.png

You weren't alive at the end on last pile? Pretty sure you were well aware of some of the spams. If not then excuse my claims but wether leader is aware of it doesn't change the events that happened in the war.

Also forgot to say Thanks for I had a good tank, thought it was a lil sloppy at times but thanks. And also forgot to mention nice mass binds that was truly the difference in this war.

6590ew.jpg

wow lol what a drama queen :lol:

no offense but wow, u gonna complain of our spams lol, in any moment we didn't tried to flame you, we were just having some fun with our spams,that's all. also i neversaw u guys in no meeting or nothing cuz we spam when u were walking to bh, we spammed "outlvled but never outgunned" which is the true cuz ya outlvl us bad and u cant argue with that statement , just look at ur ops, then u spammed "we are class" something like that, which tempted us to spam "organization is key" We never said u guys were from w141 and never made u guys look like noobs, if u guys felt that way, well im sorry, we were just having some fun not flame baiting.I apologize if our spams made some of ur members cry, i really am :pray:

gf anyways :D

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

You weren't alive at the end on last pile? Pretty sure you were well aware of some of the spams. If not then excuse my claims but wether leader is aware of it doesn't change the events that happened in the war.

Also forgot to say Thanks for I had a good tank, thought it was a lil sloppy at times but thanks. And also forgot to mention nice mass binds that was truly the difference in this war.

When they finished the last pile i was on your last person, before he left the clan chat, so no i wasn't, sorry again -.-

crsigl.png

wow lol what a drama queen :lol:

no offense but wow, u gonna complain of our spams lol, in any moment we didn't tried to flame you, we were just having some fun with our spams,that's all. also i neversaw u guys in no meeting or nothing cuz we spam when u were walking to bh, we spammed "outlvled but never outgunned" which is the true cuz ya outlvl us bad and u cant argue with that statement , just look at ur ops, then u spammed "we are class" something like that, which tempted us to spam "organization is key" We never said u guys were from w141 and never made u guys look like noobs, if u guys felt that way, well im sorry, we were just having some fun not flame baiting.I apologize if our spams made some of ur members cry, i really am :pray:

gf anyways :D

I sense extreme sarcasm in certain sections, making your apology a joke to me. You guys came back to us to spam out lvld but not out gunned and spamed organization is key, then I spamed 'We got class' Becuase we thought you were going a lil over bored, if you want I can break down our opts and tell you stories about each player? And as always experience > levels. I'll stand by that arguement forever..

Here's some history about our clan for you. We started out as a team founded and lead by Piht and Drawman01. I was recruited while playing in w141 by piht, he was enthusiastic for having me come abord which made me feel great/appriciated/worth something. I never had any intentions to become a leader. This would be my first warring f2p clan and I was very much intrested and amazed by how f2p warring worked - the teamwork the strategy just everything was intresting to me. I was currently in a P2P clan, which was built by friends of mine and was a great community of friends. We weren't great amazing or anything but we had fun :thumbsup: I lost my membership and our clan was slowly dying so i figured I could manage being in two clans [ As i couldn't go to any p2p event ] But anywayz back on topic, Imps weren't doing much either. I'm a really helpful guy because that's the type of person I am I suppose. So this was a couple weeks or something after f2p users could post on forums, so I thought he why not start a recruitment topic and get this clan active! I slowly started doing more and more for this clan and Piht said after his finals we'd try and aim for a couple wars a week :thumbup: . His finals passed and no action was taken. I stepped up to the plate and took over as main leader. I did everything I could to get us active, and I still am. [ Woot from going from like 9-15 per war to 28 today!! ]

Now you're wondering why I'm rambling on about our history..well we join TWR to keep active get some fun challneges for us to obtain. We were built off our friends - Few recruits came from rs thread. We enjoyed having a community of friends to war with each other, infact most active peps in our clan are great friends :thumbup: Our intentions is not to argue, make excuses, or mass a [cabbage] load of points and be the l33t warriors of runescape and be the best clan. I decided to enter my clan into TWR because It looked like a nice small comppetitive ranking system with great support from all clnas. Infact i was amazed by the welcome you guys had when we came to sign up :thumbup: WE'RE NOT HERE FOR POINTS. NOR ARE WE BEING DRAMA QUEENS TO GAIN POINTS BACK. We lost, complaining to obtain a win? Nah, not really, enjoy the points :thumbsup: . We just want respect. And we feel it wasn't given by Downfall. Black Knights STOMPED on us, did they go around spamming 'Tips' or 'Fun Spams' [ Not so fun for us to listen too... :shame: ] No they showed true class and simply said gf and stayed for a fun round with the peps the droped \:D/ Now you can go ahead and think I'm crying or complaining, maybe I am but maybe you don't realise what a great community Tip.it is and how poorly you can represent it.

6590ew.jpg

downfall never flamed you, please lay off it. if we cant even spam something when we win a war without getting baited on TIF for then thats kind of sad tbh. "organisation is key" all that means is that we had good organisation that war? really.

i think u should stop before u hurt their feelings again :cry:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

downfall never flamed you, please lay off it. if we cant even spam something when we win a war without getting baited on TIF for then thats kind of sad tbh. "organisation is key" all that means is that we had good organisation that war? really.

You didn't have to retreat from your walk to bh back to us to spam w/e you wish to spam. And in middle of a war spamming organization is key can be a fairly long line, and unessisary spam IMO. Great job on your organization though was top notch :thumbup:

@ thehitman I'm not crying, if you wish to continue talking about me crying please come to irc and we can talk in private if you want. Infact I'll sit there and let you do all the talking :thumbup: Sound good?

6590ew.jpg

calm down e-thug

downfall never flamed you, please lay off it. if we cant even spam something when we win a war without getting baited on TIF for then thats kind of sad tbh. "organisation is key" all that means is that we had good organization that war? really.

calm down e-thug

I'm calmed babe, don't talk about e-thug ;)

and danda, why should I do that for? If ur not crying, then stop complaining for no reason, it's a game , get over it. were having fun.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

and danda, why should I do that for? If ur not crying, then stop complaining for no reason, it's a game , get over it. were having fun.

Some people find Killing/murdering irl fun. Think it's fun for the peps getting killed? :thumbdown: But if you enjoy having fun at the expense of others then cool i geuss. But since i'm clearly not over it please come to irc and help me get over this tough time <3:

6590ew.jpg