Drop 1,5,x,all.

Mio

Ever found yourself sorting out your bank, with alot of un-notable items that needs dropping, such as Tree Saplings? Or maybe Powering teaks in the Jungle of ape atoll and dropping all the teaks you cut starting to hurt your finger from the thousands you've already dropped?

Well I defiantly have, and there needs to be something to can aid this, so i thought: "Why not a drop all function?".

vsl5hl.jpg

When you select drop after rightclicking an item another little menu will appear saying: Drop 1 Drop 5 Drop x Drop All.

Once selected one of them it will drop the desiered amount of those items you have in your inventory.

I think this will aid everybody in everyday runescape life... So support if you wish and constructive critism accepted. :)

[hide=Supporters]1-quelmotz[/hide]

dzuz3d.jpg

No! Bad player. No!

*whacks Miokie in the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

*Whines and hides in a corner liek a dog*

Only if it takes like 20 seconds to drop a whole inventory.

?

dzuz3d.jpg

?

So powerminers/cutters/whatever don't complain.

If its was instant drop, it would be far to easy to skill, at least making it take 20 seconds would balance it out.

Yeah, not only would there be a lot of pissed off miners, but training would just be crazy fast. TOO crzy fast. I like the idea, but it would cause quite a few problems unless it takes at LEAST 10 seconds to drop an entire inventory.

disturbeda.png

?

So powerminers/cutters/whatever don't complain.

If its was instant drop, it would be far to easy to skill, at least making it take 20 seconds would balance it out.

Yeah, not only would there be a lot of pissed off miners, but training would just be crazy fast. TOO crzy fast. I like the idea, but it would cause quite a few problems unless it takes at LEAST 10 seconds to drop an entire inventory.

I honestly don't give a [bleep] about the time taken, as long as its reasonable, and around the same time as an average player dropping his inventroy of ores.

How about to balance out the time, You Rightclick/Drop/Drop All and it starst dropping the selected items Like you would if you was doing it with your mouse, So every 1 or 2 seconds one would drop, untill all are gone. That way it balances out the time taken and possibly have nobody complaining...

dzuz3d.jpg

Dude, isn't the game dumb down enough? We have cook-x,fletch-x,pray-x, what more do you want? Fish-x? I mean come on, this isn't needed.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

"Making the game too easy?" - I'll like to see you go and count the number of bones someone has to bury to get to 99 prayer in f2p. Or trying to get 99 mining for that matter.

Its not making the game too easy. It's preventing people from breaking their hands trying to get a virtual cape.

Use mousekeys

Some people play on a laptop. -.-

And for all of you saying skillers would be mad, skilling isn't about dedication or anything anymore. The major thing now is how fast you click!

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

I don't know what your saying.

I can mouse keys an inv in 15 seconds, and i don't remember ever saying my fingers hurt.

20 seconds to balance out the ease of a drop X button, while at the same time making it "easier".

This is probably the best solution. Will keep those annoying "we got it the hard way" idiots from complaining too much. Doubt so though. Every update some idiots will have to complain.