Monster Hunting ~ Profit?

fantic305

So I've been doing slayer for a while and it made a fair bit of cash, but nothing really spectacular, so I'm looking into what would be a good monster for me to hunt to make cash (Because I hate skilling).

My current levels are:

Attack: 79. (Close to 80)

Strength: 82.

Defense: 75.

Hitpoints: 79. (Close to 80)

Prayer: 54.

I've been trying different things but nothing has grabbed me except barrows, but it doesn't seem that profitable. I seem to use 2-3 pray pots easy each trip. So would it be worth carrying on at this? And is there a way to improve this? (I currently mage all except Ahrim with Slayer Dart and pray on all of them except Guthan).

But I'm also a little bored on Barrows, it's a big trip for me. (I haven't done the "Get me there quick" quests yet.)

In conclusion; what monster could I kill for a decent amount of cash? And if possible what strategy do I employ including armor?

Coming back after a loooonnnggggg stay away.

You could maybe try ankous. They drop clue scrolls, deaths and bloods pretty often.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

You wouldn't be able to effectively go GWD with your stats (at least level 85+ to get more than 3 kills a run) so I'd either go Green Dragons, Ankous or continue Slayer. If you find a large group of level 120's who will let you go Bandos with them though you could fair quite well :)

disturbeda.png

Aviansies are good for Adamant Bars, you can always do those quests and enjoy Barrows :P. Also farming is a good money maker right now, getting cheap seeds that give you expensive herbs (Toadflax for example)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

What/who is Ankous?

It's not in the bestiary...

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)