Saradomin Swords, Nature runecrafting, DK drop rates

ZsXzSx456

To prevent three different posts, here are three different questions:

1. Is the Saradomin Sword better than whip + defender? Or is it expensive just because it can train strength?

2. The last time I crafted nature runes was possibly over a year ago, when they were about 300gp each and good money. Are they still good money? Is there a better method that using the abyss, I've heard something about a summoning familiar. Is ZMI significantly faster training?

3. What are Rex's drop rates for warrior and zerker rings, and dragon axe?

bewatchingyousigau4.gif

[260+ Quest Points] [All Skills 50+] [Lv 97 Combat]

1. the sara sword has the same exact stats as the whip, the defender's bonus is extra. so training anything other than strength with the sara sword would be pointless. as for str training, it is definately better than a dragon scim.

W-Field_2010.png

1) As the guy above said, it's only for training str and the crush option for waterfiends.

2) Natures with a grahak, the level 57 summoning familiar, earns about 200-300k (I think) if you're below 91 rcing. ZMI is definitely better exp; you'll start to break even around 60 and then on, you'll make money from it.

3) no idea, never been to dks.

Thanks, my questions on the sara sword and nature rcing have been answered.

Runescape.wikia.com say the drop rates for rings and axes are "uncommon". Can anyone give me something more precise?

bewatchingyousigau4.gif

[260+ Quest Points] [All Skills 50+] [Lv 97 Combat]

Thanks, my questions on the sara sword and nature rcing have been answered.

Runescape.wikia.com say the drop rates for rings and axes are "uncommon". Can anyone give me something more precise?

They aren't that uncommon, as I've heard around 1/100-1/150?

S1r_eatalot.png

Let's just say, I've been to three rex solo trips. I usually killed him about 60 times each trip.

I ALWAYS left with either a ring or a hatchet. 2 or more each trip.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]