Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Just a question, do Russian Exo suits have similar anti-tamper measures as the Iranian ones? Or if I found one on the battlefield somewhere, could I reverse engineer it?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

World War III, eh?

I knew this would happen eventually.

Seeing as I don't want two massive countries to declare war on me, I'm just going to sit back and see what happens, much apologising to my allies, but I assure you I will not abandon you.

I have sent in jets to try to evacuate your civilians to wherever you choose.

Germany, should you decide to execute those soldiers of mine, which you are apparently ( :? ) threatening me with, I assure you, there will be a bloodbath.

Also, Walka, you can't just take over the whole of Europe like that -.-

There should probably be a limit on that sort of thing.

2Xeo5.png

Just a question, do Russian Exo suits have similar anti-tamper measures as the Iranian ones? Or if I found one on the battlefield somewhere, could I reverse engineer it?

they were designed in such a way that trying to open them up to examine the circuitry damages it to such a point that it is impossible to reverse engineer it. the closest you will be able to get is to copy its layout/basic design, but that wont get you far.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Bulgaria will remain neutral in this war. I do not want to see my people suffer again. Troops have been stationed at the borders with gas masks and military hazmat suits due to the virus in Germany. Military research is not a priority at the moment, as we are preparing for space exploration. I'm not sure if someone was attacking Greece, but if not, we are speaking of uniting as one territory.

:lol:

You think they'll spare you because you claim to be neutral? If they want Europe, they have the power to take it. If anything I just spared you with this comment, as Germany has a habit of spiting me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Bulgaria will remain neutral in this war. I do not want to see my people suffer again. Troops have been stationed at the borders with gas masks and military hazmat suits due to the virus in Germany. Military research is not a priority at the moment, as we are preparing for space exploration. I'm not sure if someone was attacking Greece, but if not, we are speaking of uniting as one territory.

You think they'll spare you because you claim to be neutral? If they want Europe, they have the power to take it. If anything I just spared you with this comment, as Germany has a habit of spiting me.

if it matters, russia and T4R are currently deciding on their next moves, in secret.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

if it matters, russia and T4R are currently deciding on their next moves, in secret.

I think basically everybody is doing that.

2Xeo5.png

yep, probably. my point was, they were discussing safety of their countries, and none are safe right now, really. none in europe anyway

I am stating this because I am not willing to loose my citizens and soldiers right after recovering from a virus outbreak.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

SIEG HEIL! DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!

-----

The preparations against the virus has commenced. Our scientists will get a specimen of the virus and study its genetic code. Then, we'll make vaccines for ourselves.

In other news, the Chunnel connecting mainland Europe to Britannia has been destroyed due to its extreme wear and tear. I doubt the French will have any vacation plans anytime soon after their homeland has been literally burned to the ground...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I am stating this because I am not willing to loose my citizens and soldiers right after recovering from a virus outbreak.

stating neutrality wont do anything, really. you know that, right?

I will make my move when the time is right. :shock:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I will make my move when the time is right. :shock:

itll have to be some kickass super move if you want to actually pose a threat...

yep, probably. my point was, they were discussing safety of their countries, and none are safe right now, really. none in europe anyway

Norway is safe. As is Bulgaria, and Holland since I have a peace agreement with them. Don't get too polluted with meglomania Walka.

Germany, should you decide to execute those soldiers of mine, which you are apparently ( :? ) threatening me with, I assure you, there will be a bloodbath.

Merely a deterrent. Once the war is over they will be sent back to you unharmed.

:(

I like you Rpg, it's just that your geographical location meant you were a prime enemy.

[hide=New updated map (voice up if anyone objects)]aHduP.png[/hide]

And I'll update Israel the next go around Doom.

Oh, I just remembered. Israel also controls Saudi Arabia.

They also control Lebonon.

Someone controls Korea as a whole, but I forget who.

Evacuations are speeding up thanks to the support of Iran. It seems unlikely that many more civilians will die.

Doom I assume that the ship is in the process of being delivered? Bulgaria is currently prepping up for its space exploration/colonization program.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Doom I assume that the ship is in the process of being delivered? Bulgaria is currently prepping up for its space exploration/colonization program.

It's still being built. It will be completed by August in game time, so about 14 hours real time. Just remember it is only capable of travel within the solar system.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I think Bulgaria just wants to get away from the crazy Germans.

qmCcP.gif

After losing 120,000 troops from the 4 months battle for Luxembourg, German troops have finally broken through Luxembourg's last line of defense, and are storming west as fast as possible to the ports. All planes in the German air force have been scrambled as well, with hundreds of Germany's new fighter-interceptors engaging Lux's LAARTs, and fighter-bombers destroying troops positions along the main roads that would impede German troop movement toward to ports.

Race? How many people are going to be still waiting for pickup when the German's get to the port-cities. Up to you really Rpg. (feels a lot like Dieppe)

I think Bulgaria just wants to get away from the crazy Germans.

qmCcP.gif

I just want to ensure the safety and prosperity of my people.

TUBULAR BELLS!

We boast a military comprising 10 million troops. The missile defence shield is also complete.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Impossible. If you ignore the time of strife with no leader, your population would be 60 million. And of that, 20 million is fit for military service, which means, of age, and in good strength. So that means that over half of your 18-30 year olds, plus some 40 year olds are in active military service. In otherwords, barely any food is produced, normal jobs are abandoned, and your country collapses into chaos.

So no armies of 10 million if you only have 60 million people. Completely impossible.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Race? How many people are going to be still waiting for pickup when the German's get to the port-cities. Up to you really Rpg. (feels a lot like Dieppe)

Okay, startnig with the 28million total I started with before the war, let's start subtracting.

700,000 in Luxembourg, 12,000,000 in Belgium

Initially:

200,000 were immidiatly evacuated by Brazil.

100,000 were scrambled through out

4,000,000 chose to stay and fight with all they got

Over the course of the past few moths:

Iran and Brazil continue to help evacuation process.

900,000 more go to Brazilian control

2,250,000 are migrating through France trashing the place

2,000,000 are migrating though France to safety

1,000,000 are migrating to South Italy in the hopes of finding safety

All else are either dead or infected

We boast a military comprising 10 million troops. The missile defence shield is also complete.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Um. You managed to raise 10 million troops and construct a missile shield within a year?

Anyways, your national anthem is pretty lame Sere :P

This is mine

[yt]qwebpUbFEqQ[/yt]

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Um. You managed to raise 10 million troops and construct a missile shield within a year?

In terms of ratios, that's the equivalent of me saying, based on how big UK's army was before the game, that i raised an army of 300 million troops in a year.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain