Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Also, dusty, shooting down a space station with a space station would be about impossible. If mine was on the other side of the earth, there's nothing you'd be able to do. Either way, it would be going about 8km/s (mach30 something) so shooting it down would be rather rough. And shooting it down would also you know, be making it crash. Into the earth.

Space station shooting down a spaceship. And it's not meant to just completely disintegrate it, just to blow it up so that it turns into small enough pieces that would be mostly broken up going through atmosphere.

So what was the treaty for WWIV?

I never signed anything yet.

I'll sign some sort of treaty if Tunisia can become an independent country and if I get Denmark (including Greenland and the Canadian isles). I would cede half of Belarus to Dusty, but with no military. We would have a peace treaty and a defensive pact.

Tunisia is still revolting. Tunisia was perfectly fine before Germania, or even me, entered the picture, so being apart of Germania is pointless (plus they signed a deal saying they would revolt if you invaded).

Wait... a country signed a deal that they would revolt? Was that like in the fine print or something?

I can guarantee dusty does not want to give you anything, and still has said he wants to just destroy you because of your ridiculous "strategies".

Correct. How about this for a treaty.

All the other countries are at peace with me, except for Findenland. Since I agreed I wouldn't expand anymore, I'll just trash Findenland and salt the ground.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

EDIT: Also, good work taking a picture off google, removing the artist's name, and putting a watermark over it.

If that was meant for me I can tell you my avatar is somthing I made in sketchup, just search for The Mather1 in the sketchup warehouse.

Nope, that was someone else. I'll edit the post so it's clearer.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'll sign some sort of treaty if Tunisia can become an independent country and if I get Denmark (including Greenland and the Canadian isles). I would cede half of Belarus to Dusty, but with no military. We would have a peace treaty and a defensive pact.

Tunisia is still revolting. Tunisia was perfectly fine before Germania, or even me, entered the picture, so being apart of Germania is pointless (plus they signed a deal saying they would revolt if you invaded).

Wait... a country signed a deal that they would revolt? Was that like in the fine print or something?

I can guarantee dusty does not want to give you anything, and still has said he wants to just destroy you because of your ridiculous "strategies".

The deal was: 50 billion dollars and military support for Tunisia, but I get a vacation spot and a country to revolt against Germania if it were invaded. I knew it would get invaded because it was the last country in northern Africa, so I hurried the contract along.

The deal was: 50 billion dollars and military support for Tunisia, but I get a vacation spot and a country to revolt against Germania if it were invaded. I knew it would get invaded because it was the last country in northern Africa, so I hurried the contract along.

Except you never stated this anywhere. If you're actually thinking this is for real, then I signed a deal with Belarus, Sweeden, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania to revolt if you took it over. There. Your entire nation pretty much is revolting against you.

Also, Tunisia was never invaded. They were obtained diplomatically. The way I see it, they took your $50b, and laughed at you while they joined me, knowing that you can't do [cabbage] against Germania.

Except you never stated this anywhere. If you're actually thinking this is for real, then I signed a deal with Belarus, Sweeden, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania to revolt if you took it over. There. Your entire nation pretty much is revolting against you.

No. Its Sweden. Plus I gained Sweden in a merge of Sweden and Finland, hence Findenland. And you never post saying that before I took over.

No. Its Sweden. Plus I gained Sweden in a merge of Sweden and Finland, hence Findenland. And you never post saying that before I took over.

I have telepathy.

Can I seriously get the other countries permission to wipe Findenland off the map?

I'm pretty much ignoring latino's fighter now as he stole a pic of google, removed the artist's name, added a watermark over it, then copy and pasted a bunch of stuff from a wikipedia page about a plane from a movie, and then made it unrealistically powerful. (ie: Fully stealthed, barely uses any fuel, developed in about 4 years and only costs 200 million)

Why wouldn't whatever place we're arguing about do this:

Take the money from findenland

Join Germania

Be protected by Germania

Have 50 billion extra.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'm pretty much ignoring latino's fighter now as he stole a pic of google, removed the artist's name, added a watermark over it, then copy and pasted a bunch of stuff from a wikipedia page about a plane from a movie, and then made it unrealistically powerful. (ie: Fully stealthed, barely uses any fuel, developed in about 4 years and only costs 200 million)

Join Germania

Be protected by Germania

Have 50 billion extra.

If they did that I would completely annihilate them with the troops I have there. I did have troops there, it was the military backing I sent shortly after they were bought up.

How exactly do you expect a plane to fly at that speed without being damaged? My planes are constantly being upgraded and have to be repaired after every flight due to the huge amount of friction.

Because it's the future and new things have been develop. :roll:

Also, 200 million each is completely unrealistic. If it's full stealth, that alone probably costs more than that.

Maybe for your scientists, but not mine.

Then there's the whole flying at mach 15 (which is not a steady number. So 11,000 whatever is not mach 15). That thing's gotta cost a few billion minimum.

It only goes Mach 15 when it's in Supercruise Mode.

And how was, development, production, flight testing, redevelopment, further testing, and so on done in like 5 years.

In the J-XX project, I included the Talon in it as well.

With that much stuff built into, it would have to enormous. The massive amount of air disruption produced by something traveling that fast would be enough to make any stealth useless.

Again only fast when it's in Supercruise Mode. But when it's not, it's in full stealth mode.

If a rock, a bird, or anything hit that, the plane would probably be heavily damaged.

*Highly doubts a rock or a bird hits this*

Also, you mentioned an "m4 aeg". aeg is a firing system for airsoft guns.

Basically this gun:

[hide=Pic]gun22.png[/hide]

I'm pretty much ignoring latino's fighter

I don't care. You are NOT the Hegemony. Stop trying to act like you are.

Join Germania

Be protected by Germania

Have 50 billion extra.

If they did that I would completely annihilate them with the troops I have there. I did have troops there, it was the military backing I sent shortly after they were bought up.

:lol:

Show me the post where you said you put troops there. From what I can recall, all you did with Tunisia was declare it your "vacation spot".

Latino, scientists don't build planes. They design them. I'm so tired of the excuse of "It's the future things are gonna be developed faster and everything will be cheap to make".

A slow (comparatively) stealth bomber that japan (I think) made we priced at 3 billion. Your thing is about 10 times more advanced and overpowered than that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

How exactly do you expect a plane to fly at that speed without being damaged? My planes are constantly being upgraded and have to be repaired after every flight due to the huge amount of friction.

Because it's the future and new things have been develop. :roll:

Also, 200 million each is completely unrealistic. If it's full stealth, that alone probably costs more than that.

Maybe for your scientists, but not mine.

Then there's the whole flying at mach 15 (which is not a steady number. So 11,000 whatever is not mach 15). That thing's gotta cost a few billion minimum.

It only goes Mach 15 when it's in Supercruise Mode.

And how was, development, production, flight testing, redevelopment, further testing, and so on done in like 5 years.

In the J-XX project, I included the Talon in it as well.

With that much stuff built into, it would have to enormous. The massive amount of air disruption produced by something traveling that fast would be enough to make any stealth useless.

Again only fast when it's in Supercruise Mode. But when it's not, it's in full stealth mode.

If a rock, a bird, or anything hit that, the plane would probably be heavily damaged.

*Highly doubts a rock or a bird hits this*

Also, you mentioned an "m4 aeg". aeg is a firing system for airsoft guns.

Basically this gun:

[hide=Pic]gun22.png[/hide]

I'm pretty much ignoring latino's fighter

I don't care. You are NOT the Hegemony. Stop trying to act like you are.

Uh oh. It's Latino's time of the month everyone.

Join Germania

Be protected by Germania

Have 50 billion extra.

Show me the post where you said you put troops there. From what I can recall, all you did with Tunisia was declare it your "vacation spot".

What else would I say?

"It is also part of a top-secret plan to cause a revolution to divert your troops to aid in a world war, be careful now, ya hear?"

Throughout the war, I mentioned several times my troops in Tunisia, go look yourself if you don't believe me.

Video has been released! The J-XX is in there. ;)

[yt]L0FmWSmIJ0M[/yt]

Latino, scientists don't build planes. They design them. I'm so tired of the excuse of "It's the future things are gonna be developed faster and everything will be cheap to make".

Forgot to include engineers, my bad.

A slow (comparatively) stealth bomber that japan (I think) made we priced at 3 billion. Your thing is about 10 times more advanced and overpowered than that.

So? That was pre 2009. This is the future!!!!!

Also, I want you to go yell at the artist of the picture. He shouldn't be going making vector images from fake planes that are from Hollywood.

No, that japanese bomber was about 2 years ago. Maybe 3. In the thread.

Also, that picture you posted. That's a stylized airsoft gun.

AEG stands for automatic electric gun. Your gun shoots .25 gram bb's at a few hundred fps. That'll be real useful.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Join Germania

Be protected by Germania

Have 50 billion extra.

What else would I say?

"It is also part of a top-secret plan to cause a revolution to divert your troops to aid in a world war, be careful now, ya hear?"

Throughout the war, I mentioned several times my troops in Tunisia, go look yourself if you don't believe me.

Screenshot of it in a PM to one of your allies - with the date and time of the post visible - would suffice. Otherwise you could just make up any sort of stupidity.

I'm not the one here that needs to provide proof. That's you. If there is no proof, then my side of events makes more sense.

Sending a Talon to Japan and Aether for their kings or w/e

And you tried to price his bomber. Why?

Anways, they were developed different. Does mine has plasma shielding? Nope.

Sending a Talon to Japan and Aether for their kings or w/e

And you tried to price his bomber. Why?

Anways, they were developed different. Does mine has plasma shielding? Nope.

Because we were talking about what a reasonable price would be.

Your plane does go at unrealistic speeds, is stealth, and has the armament of an ac130. The cost of the weapons alone probably is more than 200m

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I have a budget of about a trillion each year for extra projects, like developing new stuff. You would, at most have maybe a hundred pr 200 billion.

I go into debt occasionally, but not too far, and I can always divert funds for a year or so from extra stuff.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Just an Update on Burma.

-Schools, police stations, community centers, prisons, telephone/hyrdo lines and roads have been laid down in all of Burma's cities . All towns should have these within 5-10 years.

-The governement is paying for schooling and medical care.

-A few buissnesses have been started by citizens, which the governement are encouraging and helping out.

Thats about it. Citizens are behaving fairly peacefully, and crime rate is low... Things are going well so far.

Work on latest medgel continues. A new project has finally surfaced. This project will involve neural implants which will decrease reaction speeds and increase awareness of the common ground troop. Release date is ETA. Several kinetic bombing satillites have been sent out to orbit.

edit- I realized that the world powers are starting to arrange in a rather disturbing way. (whoever gets this besides dusty gets a cookie)

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!