Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Mongolia update: A perimeter from Olgly to Bayanhongor to Hanh has been created. We expect to find all their main camps and destory them!

Can you guys just make Findenland into a black area? It's a complete wasteland. It couldn't even support a small town. Seriously, I don't want Findenland to become a NWO thing. If you don't unhand it, I will come under a false name and claim a very important country and completely destroy it.

You win the "I Like to Fail" Award of the month. =D> All of your posts will now and in the future will be ignore.

Sere, I can provide support to your space station program, so that should reduce the time to about 6-7 years.

I'm building one too, wouldn't mind if the time was decrease. :thumbup:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

marscolo.png

Changes:

-Joined the Norwegian and Finnish colonies.

-Coloured in Malaysia's plot of land.

EDIT:

Pfft. You could have done a better job of masquerading as Europa, Hedge.

Can I have the spot next to thorland please?

Also I start making spacecrafts like the one seen in my avatar.

If anyone wants in on the Stargate program, just tell me, I'd be happy to share the benefits over an alliance.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Changes:

-Joined the Norwegian and Finnish colonies.

-Coloured in Malaysia's plot of land.

You don't have the right to give away my land. The bodies of my colonists are still there, so it's still technically mine.

The USA is still England's because some long buried corpses of british loyalists are there, amirite?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

You technically have to send a ship to Mars in order to officially claim land. The area that I coloured in for Britannia is technically just speculative. However, I am most likely going to get that land. By the way, I do have some colonists on Mars (they traveled with Malaysia), so is it alright if I move them into the Britannian plot on Mars?

Mathers, I'll see what I can do about your plot, though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Latino, don't make a colony so big until you have more people EDIT(On Mars). Because that colony you claimed is like the size of the US for a few thousand people. Also, you're on the south pole. So that's a bad place, just saying.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Latino, don't make a colony so big until you have more people EDIT(On Mars). Because that colony you claimed is like the size of the US for a few thousand people. Also, you're on the south pole. So that's a bad place, just saying.

shhh dont tell him :-#

LNYvk.png

Only counts if you were playing a few IRL months ago.

So I have to have played as long as I have known a dsign I actually made to use it?

What I meant with that post was that I made the design on google SketchUp a few months ago.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

It's not pre-designed, you have to research it ingame. I probably drew some spaceships as a toddler, it doesn't mean they're already in the game.

EDIT: Plus, you have a gdp of like 180 billion. Meaning you have a research/extra budget of like 8.2 billion. The space shuttle cost more than that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Then the designig process would have delayed the manufactoring 2 months and tech developement maybe 3.

But they wont be expensive, with normal oxygen-hydrogen engines and basic life-support, maybe some railguns/misiles(not at first).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Then the designig process would have delayed the manufactoring 2 months and tech developement maybe 3.

But they wont be expensive, with normal oxygen-hydrogen engines and basic life-support, maybe some railguns/misiles(not at first).

There's no way a fighter (disregarding the ridiculously low research time you have had to make it) would be able to get even halfway to Mars. Fighters don't have that kind of a range.

More colonists have arrived on Midgard, pop now 500k+ and rising.

Plus, there's the whole issue of you having not nearly enough money. The space shuttle, not even capable of reaching the moon costs about 150 billion. Or something like that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

In that case I put my scientists to create and patentate kvartz computer-chips, putting them out on the market(kvartz actually conducts(and even generates)electricity in the correct manner for this and is able to store more information).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1