Im a lucky noob

A bit back in april i soloed sara hilt, on 98th kill. a week later, my first trip back into gwd, i got an arma hilt solo. 2nd kill of trip, 67m. alot of people were jealous of my solo gwd luck, i probally had the best gwd luck out there. to add to that i decided to set a goal for another arma hilt. on kill 22 of that goal i got skirt, and kill 24 i got a chestplate, 22m in one trip. decided to take a armadyl break and keep my 22m i had gained. recently, i decided to set a goal for another hilt, and i was serious. didnt keep a log this time. to add to the fun, was racing my friend dennis_malm to the hilt. i got a helm on my 2nd trip, and a chest the trip after that, on kills 7 and 11 respectivaly. then i did 10-12 dry trips, before i got another arma chest. during this, my friend that i was racing to hilt had gotten 2 helms 1 skirt. the day after i got my second chest, i decided to solo arma, on 4th trip of day, first kill, this.

picture24b.png

sorry about no pic in room.

thats my 3rd hilt solo, 2nd arma hilt solo

note that all of this epic luck is with a wealth, always solo with a wealth!

i am going to write an armadyl solo guide, its easily the best money in the game even without my luck, even better than td's. 195m BoB now, no idea what im going to do next. rate, flame, w/e

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

reason i dont have bars in inv is because i got a clue off aviansies for kc, picked it up instead of bars. thanks for reminding me gonna do it now

Ddddrrr

Congratulations! I know how solo Hilts feel ^.^

If you are writing a guide, please, take my information. It has been ages since I've been, but I still remember good tactics.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

850k a hour for my luck.

and warrior, tell me what you know? some of it might be outdated but ill try to put it in the guide if it looks good.

Ddddrrr

No pic in room nice fake.

Wow, idiot? your just jealous that you havnt soloed a drop worth half of what i got, its not a fake, i have many people that can vouch for me. besides, being in the room doesnt prove anything, if i wanted to fake it i could of went in the room, killed kree, picked up the loot and dropped the hilt on the spot and it looks like that. to show i had been in gwd, read the chat box.

go cry to someone else

Ddddrrr

No pic in room nice fake.

Wow, idiot? your just jealous that you havnt soloed a drop worth half of what i got, its not a fake, i have many people that can vouch for me. besides, being in the room doesnt prove anything, if i wanted to fake it i could of went in the room, killed kree, picked up the loot and dropped the hilt on the spot and it looks like that. to show i had been in gwd, read the chat box.

go cry to someone else

Uuuuh, dddd, before you start a rage train, I think nicrune was probably joking...

2Xeo5.png

Well armadyl solo is only for the pro's, 95+ reccomended, 93 bare minimum, 97 preffered.

and ross, i dont even know him, its hard to tell if hes joking or an complete idiot seeing as i have no idea who he is or what he is like.

Ddddrrr

Well armadyl solo is only for the pro's, 95+ reccomended, 93 bare minimum, 97 preffered.

and ross, i dont even know him, its hard to tell if hes joking or an complete idiot seeing as i have no idea who he is or what he is like.

Eh, I know him, he's funny tbh.

And yeah, I was looking to begin soloing arma, so that guide would be much appreciated.

2Xeo5.png

sorry then, didnt know. and yeah guide should come out within a few days, finished gotten most of pics, will write the text tomarrow.

Ddddrrr