Epic Bug?

J35u5_M4

I think this isn't a bug, it happens when you drag the tab away from the top.

"Easy Organization

Get your sites in order. Simply arrange the order of your tabs by dragging them in one swift move of your mouse. Or, if your browser window is getting cluttered with too many tabs, just drag a tab out of its existing spot and it will automatically open up in a new window"

From Firefox's website

Not sure about stopping it though, maybe having only one tab open can stop it.

Could always try the Jagex RS Browser they offer on their website. Or maybe try using SwiftKit.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

God, thanks for answering, thing is that sometimes I'm playing runescape and it just pops in new window, I don't even touch the tab

I get that a lot too, and my firefox keeps popping up random websites like dating services #-o

Staurolite.png

God, thanks for answering, thing is that sometimes I'm playing runescape and it just pops in new window, I don't even touch the tab

I get that a lot too, and my firefox keeps popping up random websites like dating services #-o

The dating might be a spyware, as I don't get it, but some pages pop those up anyways. And there is NO way I'm going to try swiftkit, or the client, when I have a problem I fix it, I don't run away from it

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I use swiftkit, it is awesome. Totally worth it. Comes with basically everything you need, though I prefer using tip.it ;) Best thing is that it is also an IRC client.

I believe that it is just something that happens in Firefox (may be problems with the browser?). But I'd run a virus scan to be sure.

disturbeda.png

Use FF 3.0

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chrome is far better than FF, unless you use things like GreaseMonkey to right your own codes for FF.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]