Soloing a GWD General

Unknown_Warrior

I always felt like trying to solo one of them, but to be frank, I'm quite scared and I have no idea how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Bring your best BoB filled with sharks+, bring a gs/whip+dfs, bring 2 prayer pots, a pure set, a brew+rest for boosting before you go in, ang pray melee, pro item, and piety for bandos boss. Easy as pie. have a friend get 40 KC and wait outside boss room to bless if you die.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Is that one kill?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Does anyone have any guides to solo the bosses with my stats (or just solo w/ Ranged). All guides I've found so far have been painfully outdated.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Any up-to-date guides?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Your best bet would probably be Saradomin. I can usually manage 5-6 kills per trip while soloing, with similar stats to yours (89 ranged/91 defence). As for guides, I followed Artemis' guide on the front page of the AOW (Saradomin's Encampment is the title of the thread, I believe). I also used another guide on the site which I am unable to find right now... It was extremely similar though, so no worries. As you make more and more trips, you will develop your own methods and inventories that fit your style and stats.

Good luck!

Etecoon.png

Your best bet would probably be Saradomin. I can usually manage 5-6 kills per trip while soloing, with similar stats to yours (89 ranged/91 defence). As for guides, I followed Artemis' guide on the front page of the AOW (Saradomin's Encampment is the title of the thread, I believe). I also used another guide on the site which I am unable to find right now... It was extremely similar though, so no worries. As you make more and more trips, you will develop your own methods and inventories that fit your style and stats.

Good luck!

Link?

Edit: NVM. But it still uses the outdated big-room set-up. It was recently changed....

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]