Slayer task

Robert_R

I have a few questions about my slayer task and future tasks.

If you answer these please keep in mind that I want 88 summoning and 83 or 85 slayer but I want slayer more then summoning.

1) Should I cancel my black demon task?

2) Should I take waterfiends off of my permanently canceled task list? I currently have these on my list: waterfiends, steel dragons, skeletal wyverns, and warped terrorbirds.

3) Should I still cannon on some tasks even though I lost a lot of money and I'm down to a total of 23m left, 8m cash?

If you answer these please keep in mind that I want 88 summoning and 83 or 85 slayer but I want slayer more then summoning.

2) Should I take waterfiends off of my permanently canceled task list? I currently have these on my list: waterfiends, steel dragons, skeletal wyverns, and warped terrorbirds.

3) Should I still cannon on some tasks even though I lost a lot of money and I'm down to a total of 23m left, 8m cash?

1) Up to you, slow to kill but good crimsons and XP

2) Why did you ban them? They are one of the best sources of crimsons charms in the game

3) Well, up to you, if you want to buy other armor and such, stop cannoing, if you don't have anything else to do with your cash, then cannon

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I'm not exactly sure why I have waterfiends banned :lol: they've been on it for awile so I forgot. I'm gonna take those off the list. I really can't think of anything I need to get with the cash besides buy my guthans back, so I might use a cannon for some tasks.

1) Since you want to get 88 summ, they are great task to do. They drop tons of crimsons which help out. If you don't like to do them then block them. If you want you could cannon them if u decide to stick with cannoning. Other wise i would stick to the ct ones.

2) Again, they are great crimson droppers and are a nice task to do. I can make a nice profit from them as well as ~100+ charms a task. If you have trouble doing them then just keep on your list, otherwise just do them. With your stats though you shouldn't have any trouble with them.

3) Well it depends on how many tasks you cannon and which tasks they are. If you do MTK on the side that usually pays for the C-balls i use in a week so it isn't much of a problem. Also farming herbs makes some profit to help. If you want task over faster and want more exp quicker for slayer, then stick to cannoning. But if you think it costs to much then don't bother.

Also at your level, i wouldn't buy guthans back unless you like tanking at bandos. Other wise a bunyip and your 99 def should handle most, if not all, tasks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

1.) No, these are not only good exp but also a good source of Crimson Charms. Ypu could melee these Prayer Method and still make a small profit from the drops.

2.) Yes, you HAVE to take these off. Best Crimsons in the game. Not only that, but its one of the faster tasks and it always brings alot of profit to your pocket.

3.) Well when i just started out Slayer i had about 5mil Total and i still managed to Cannon a task here and there, tasks such as Spectres were the money spent can easily be made back.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Thanks for all the responses.

I just did the black demon task.

I took waterfiends off of my ban list

And I think i'm going to start cannoning again now that your responses pointed out that you donn't lose a lot of money from cannonballs. I do farm runs between tasks anyway so that should pay for some of them.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a bad task that I should not do and would be better to ban them then skip them every time I get them?

Kalphites or Hellhounds. Both are terrible tasks imo. Can't stand either of them. T-birds aren't that bad from what i hear if you cannon them. But i haven't done the quest so i can't say to much about them.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Kalphites or Hellhounds. Both are terrible tasks imo. Can't stand either of them. T-birds aren't that bad from what i hear if you cannon them. But i haven't done the quest so i can't say to much about them.

Ya I can't stand hellhounds either they drop next to nothing unless you want clue scrolls. I forgot about those so if I get them i'm definitely going to ban them, thanks for reminding me about them.

First and second are optional. I personally dont like the way you need to kill Waterfiends - but I like Black demons. So if I were you I would keep waterfiends blocked. But.. Blocking iron dragons is smarter.

Also, I dislike the cannon but if you find yourself to be losing money ALOT then dont use it. And resort to CT dagannoths on dagannoth tasks.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

First and second are optional. I personally dont like the way you need to kill Waterfiends - but I like Black demons. So if I were you I would keep waterfiends blocked. But.. Blocking iron dragons is smarter.

Also, I dislike the cannon but if you find yourself to be losing money ALOT then dont use it. And resort to CT dagannoths on dagannoth tasks.

I think i'm only going to cannon a few tasks like kalphites, bloodvelds and maybe abberents. I never really did cannon daganoths I always kill them in the CT. Ya, I have been losing a lot lately, I lost over 20m in the last week and a half :lol:

terrorbird praise again

Warped terrorbirds are a good task. You get good slayer exp (~18kish), along with nice combat exp and 200-400k per task. Don't need to pray or cannon them either although you need prayer to lure the birds to melee range. Chime usage isn't annoying since I only need to use it once and they have pathetic defense too. They hit a bit hard but bank is rather close so it's ok. Check out the guide in the AoW about them.