Compliment The Clan Above You!

Clay_More12

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rising clan

im sure dw could clear downfall's 100 141 opts anyday amrite?

nbk

yup i agree, but comparing dw with df ur just going far, gl with tt :lol:

gk

lol and comparing tt with dw isn't? Sorry mate failed logic, tell me when df doesn't fail in pvp again kay?

GK- They're a decent med sized clan

The Runescape Warhungers Federation

You can flamebait downfall all u want, u n me both know that downfall doesn't pvp, truth hurts huh , u mad bro? btw i wasn't flamebaiting, was just stating facts, so good try on ur pathetic attempts to flame downfall.

trwf- good clan i have heard

bk

I will continue to flame-bait downfall if you start flame-baiting Dw. You started this why would I be mad lol? Your clan is the one that's too scared to lose a rune set. If you want to settle it #dwood ask for a war. Sorry mate don't bait unless your clan can back it up.

TT- Great numbers+organization

TNC

wasn't flamebaiting dw bro,i was saying the truth

2ylmcs6.png

you yourselve said it, u didnt flame dw right? exactly

RT- nice organization

tfc

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

rising clan

im sure dw could clear downfall's 100 141 opts anyday amrite?

nbk

yup i agree, but comparing dw with df ur just going far, gl with tt :lol:

gk

lol and comparing tt with dw isn't? Sorry mate failed logic, tell me when df doesn't fail in pvp again kay?

GK- They're a decent med sized clan

The Runescape Warhungers Federation

You can flamebait downfall all u want, u n me both know that downfall doesn't pvp, truth hurts huh , u mad bro? btw i wasn't flamebaiting, was just stating facts, so good try on ur pathetic attempts to flame downfall.

trwf- good clan i have heard

bk

I will continue to flame-bait downfall if you start flame-baiting Dw. You started this why would I be mad lol? Your clan is the one that's too scared to lose a rune set. If you want to settle it #dwood ask for a war. Sorry mate don't bait unless your clan can back it up.

TT- Great numbers+organization

TNC

wasn't flamebaiting dw bro,i was saying the truth

2ylmcs6.png

you yourselve said it, u didnt flame dw right? exactly

RT- nice organization

tfc

(02:21:53) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DW] Dragonwood ( http://www.clandragonwood.com ) | Members: 56 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 120.61 | P2P: 128.87) Strength: 96.5 Hp: 96.7 Magic: 87.11 Ranged: 89.18 Skill Total: 1,785 | F2P based (Homeworld 14) | Cape: Wilderness36 | Last Updated: 29th Aug 2009

(02:21:53) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dragonwood

(02:22:27) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [TT] The Titans ( http://thetitans.ipbfree.com/ ) | Members: 103 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 124.62 | P2P: 133.64) Strength: 98.54 Hp: 98.76 Magic: 94.17 Ranged: 94.74 Skill Total: 1,948 | F2P based (Homeworld 121) | Cape: Yellow | Last Updated: 29th Aug 2009

(02:22:27) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=titans

we would be stupid not to leave, however you stated it as a flame-bait

(02:23:16) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DF] Downfall ( http://s8.zetaboards.com/Dfdownfall/index/ ) | Members: 85 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 111.49 | P2P: 115.6) Strength: 90.38 Hp: 90.68 Magic: 74.38 Ranged: 72.28 Skill Total: 1,474 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 102) | Cape: Wilderness18 | Last Updated: 29th Aug 2009

(02:23:16) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

we still outpull you. OK. Once again flame-bait dw #dwood if you have the guts.

TFC- good numbers

Team Kenya.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

nice change of topic there, i get it, your better then us, happy? :D :lol:

team kenya- used to keep thinking it was tempted killers at the wild cuz of their initials :wall:

night killers

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

The point I am trying to make is you can't compare TT to DW just as you can't compare DW to DF. I believe you failed in logic. Thank you

NightKiller: erm organized and they use vent.

Corruption

eosss4.png

corruption has a cuul name. also they are pretty beastly :thumbup:

illusion

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

The point I am trying to make is you can't compare TT to DW just as you can't compare DW to DF. I believe you failed in logic. Thank you

Corruption

im sorry that my logic failed, not very good with math, maybe u tutor me sometime :lol:

ill- getting better each war.

dv

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Corruption

im sorry that my logic failed, not very good with math, maybe u tutor me sometime :lol:

dv

can we still make babies :c

Dv- Good numbers?

The almighty Genesis Knights (Lol.)

eosss4.png

Corruption

dv

can we still make babies :c

Dv- Good numbers?

The almighty Genesis Knights (Lol.)

yes but i get to be mommy this time

there very organized and active

t0

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3