[TWR] Legendz defeat Corrupted Knights

True_Ownage

[hide=TWR Mods look here]Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=802862

Winning clan (both name + initials): Legendz (LGZ)

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Losing clan (both name + initials): Corrupted Knights (CK)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=cruel_killer[/hide]

warAftermath.png

Legendz vs Corrupted Knights

War Aftermath

War Results

LGZ Starting: 50

CK Starting: 47

ckstart.png

LGZ Ending: 35 (With 5 confirmed DC's)

CK Ending: 0

ckendinga.png

Commentary

I was kinda sceptical when I saw 5 CK members added to their ml this morning (see below), but never the less it made it all more the challenging knowing they should outpull us with their huge memberlist.

cklol.png

But nevertheless, we challenged knowing they could pull high and gain good opts, and they did awesome massing an impressive 47. However we had been looking to improve on our pulls, and pulled a solid 50 which gave us a headstart, although CK had the advantage in levels. CK piled our fall in lead, and while our guy tanked, we k0ed our target and set out extending our lead.

090806200714.png

From then on CK kept up with us, until it was about 44-40, from there we sent out like 6/7 snipers and then they piled a tank and it enabled us to get k0, after k0, after k0 off the back of their piles and make it 44-37. At that point the war was pretty much won, and it was standard procedure just killing one after another.

Screenshots:

090806200758.png

090806201158.png

090806201411.png

090806201638.png

090806202014.png

090806202723.png

Media

Video: TBA

Player of the Match: Zq50 - great tanking secured us a big win instead of just a win, did himself proud before he goes on vacation.

Gf CK. Thanks for the clean war.

New account: Jack

Karan538 is a member of LGZ; has been since july 20th.

Heres a link to his app: http://s1.zetaboards.com/True_Ownage/topic/1986345/1/

He was recently added to our trials list (which was posted on the war dec.).

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=lgztrials

Jc shown his swagger on his inv there.. Too bad you didn't even have to use it, lol.

Was impressed by CK's pull AND them out leveling us...

Screen of the War:

Feel the green rush...

Fullscreencapture0608200932412PMbmp.jpg

Screens:

Fullscreencapture0608200930207PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200930605PMbmp.jpg

Both clans charged into each other; both getting first blood on each other almost simultaneously.

Fullscreencapture0608200930737PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200931101PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200931200PMbmp.jpg

Calamity tanked longest i believe from CK's side.

Fullscreencapture0608200931412PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200931440PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200931637PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200932159PMbmp.jpg

Jc's swagger

Fullscreencapture0608200932631PMbmp.jpg

Dan's

Fullscreencapture0608200932731PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200932822PMbmp.jpg

CK had quite a few corrupt tankers...

Fullscreencapture0608200932954PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200933408PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture0608200933536PMbmp.jpg

Gf CK!

t98jd1.jpg

i accept the loss but rules are rules...the reason karan appears in that ml now is cuz it was updated after the war....i searched for karan (as the pic shows) and no result was given till now when u added her/him.

He was added today, yes. What proof do you have that we added him after the war. You had added 5 members to your list today aswell, those members could of simply been picked up as randomers recruited on the way to the war.

But our member has been a member for almost a month now (since July 20th). His application can be viewed at:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/True_Ownage/topic/1986345/1/

t98jd1.jpg

our 5 members appeared in our ml before and when the fight started, karan didnt appear in any ml during the fight.

Don't understand why your complaining about this since it was a level 93 and he was added today.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

my pics for karan's search talk for itself....he/she wasnt in ur ml for the fight...when i searched in runehead he/she didnt appear in any ml, now when u search it he/she appears in ur future applicant ml...ima leave this for the mods to judge im just here to state that...anyways it was fun warrin lgz, gf.

my pics for karan's search talk for itself....he/she wasnt in ur ml for the fight...when i searched in runehead he/she didnt appear in any ml, now when u search it he/she appears in ur future applicant ml...ima leave this for the mods to judge im just here to state that...anyways it was fun warrin lgz, gf.

And i told you, he was added today; before the war. Your search could of been done before we added him? I don't see how you see it as a broken rule when CK added 5 new members today; before the war too. 1 being 124cb, another 113cb, the others in 105cb range yet you complain about a 93cb member who was a member 2 weeks ago; so it isn't some new recruit.

t98jd1.jpg

if he was a member 2 weeks ago then he should have appeared in ur future applicant ml and my search would have had another result plus i searched him during the war otherwise u wuld b sayin i searched him 2 weeks ago which its crazy...and like i said our 5members added was done way long before the war so they were in our ml for the fight...we aint complaining we just remindin what the rules were (ml only)...and as i said before i accept our loss im just statin what the rules were...

gratz lgz

and i wouldnt say ck out lvled u guys infi i watched some before i had to go..... it looked even.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Wow, he's been in Legendz for like...a month?

Plus, I've had a similar conversation with Laikrob when one clan we fought didn't have 1 of their members on their ml, all she said was that one person doesn't affect the outcome of the war. :|

And could you show apps for the 5 members you added to your Runehead for todays fight please?

New account: Jack

Two of ur player... kuru 72 and crazy kebbit joined today (aug 6th 2009) and the member u added joined within aug 1 - aug 6.

You win some war, you lose some war... and you know you lost to us fair and square ... we shown prove of when the member joined, we shown prove of us being a good clan. We explained what happen and do you need to see the post on our forum about seperating the future member and full member list ? if u do we will be happy to show it when u want to, also show the time and date when the post is writen so you know when we decided to seperate the furture app.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe