FK defeatz LGZ (TWR)

TMiesta101

Sorry, I didnt get the start picturez. It started off as 9 vs 10. +1 optz them.

War Specificz: Saturday Aug 9th, 09, 4pm Pacific w29. Tip.it warrin rank. Ringz allowed, CWA center boundz, bindz only, no blast or cursez, range allowed but no mass snipe, no corrupt itemz or mass recruitin before war, memberz must be on ml 24 hr before war. NO FLAMMIN, which we had a bit of a problem with.

Endin Picturez:

090809161711.png

090809161838.png

Wit excellent tankin and leadership from our head officalz and more experienced warerz, we were able to pull off this upset \' My clan matez were sayin there waz alot of flammin goin on after the war becuz they lost. Personally idk, I waz afk most of the time. :geek:

tmiesta135.png

wish i was there. tmister put (TWR) in title next time and folo this format next time.

Link to the declaration: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=804733

Winning clan (both name + initials): Final Ko ([bleep])

Winning clan's member-list: http://www6.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=final_ko

Losing clan (both name + initials): Legendz (LGZ)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): on first post.

congratz [bleep] \'

Thx, we are now 1-1 on tip.it rankin system. I hope just becuz we dont have startin pic we cant have a valid win. Im sure the other clan has the pic but probably wont post since they lost. :x

tmiesta135.png

You forgot the part where this was a FUN WAR.

You guys forfeited because you only massed 9 people, then agreed to a fun war with the same rules (why I still don't know). Also we have around 20 different screenies of you flaming us, so have fun being dq'ed for that anyway.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

I'm pretty sure that war fought was a fun war, because we have screens of you saying you saying you forfeited for TWR and this would be for fun?

Well gratz in whatever war we did had, I dropped and we did OK, just lacked binds in my opinion.

New account: Jack

So i managed to log in on time for the war; with this huge storm in my area. Officials tell me that you were stalling and then i come by to ask what the problem is; and you say you don't want to war? Then i lagged out, huge storm in my area been goin for 5 hours.

t98jd1.jpg

I asked ur leader could we only have a fun war becuz we had a bad pull of only 9 and it wouldnt be fair for ethier team. He told me no we have to make this a reg war becuz itz for tip.it rank. Ur leader said this waz not a fun war it waz a real one, u guyz are just mad we won due to excellent tankin and pilin. And if we were flammin plz post the picturez becuz we have picturez of everyone of ur guyz in jail talkin stuff for no reason, they obviously got the boot so they not even on our lvl to talk.

tmiesta135.png

You forgot the part where this was a FUN WAR.

You guys forfeited because you only massed 9 people, then agreed to a fun war with the same rules (why I still don't know). Also we have around 20 different screenies of you flaming us, so have fun being dq'ed for that anyway.

I kno for a fact I never wanted to forfiet. I asked can we make it a fun war becuz we have a bad pull. He said no we cant do that becuz this is for tip.it war rank

tmiesta135.png

I'm pretty sure that war fought was a fun war, because we have screens of you saying you saying you forfeited for TWR and this would be for fun?

Well gratz in whatever war we did had, I dropped and we did OK, just lacked binds in my opinion.

Ur bluffin becuz I kno I did NOT say that. So plzzzz post these screeniez!!!

tmiesta135.png

So i managed to log in on time for the war; with this huge storm in my area. Officials tell me that you were stalling and then i come by to ask what the problem is; and you say you don't want to war? Then i lagged out, huge storm in my area been goin for 5 hours.

I waz not stallin, just tryin to figure out how we were gonna do this wit u guyz havin a huge pull and us a very small one

tmiesta135.png

2lkcio1.jpg

Hassan66 was in war and this clearly shown that he is also in impact as well.

May i ask... what have we got here ?

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Hussar waz in all those clanz at one time or another. Now he is only in Final Ko, I assure u of that. And plus, where in the rulez did u guyz say no double clannerz? We have faced clanz before who specifically put in the rulez that no double clannerz, u guyz said nuttin about that, so techniqually accordin to the rulez, hez good.

tmiesta135.png

Hussar waz in all those clanz at one time or another. Now he is only in Final Ko, I assure u of that. And plus, where in the rulez did u guyz say no double clannerz? We have faced clanz before who specifically put in the rulez that no double clannerz, u guyz said nuttin about that, so techniqually accordin to the rulez, hez good.

TWR rules state that there can be no multiclanning..and to Sir Dricula, you need proof that he was actually in the war.

For now, congrats on the win [bleep].

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

As a matter of fact, Hussar is still in impact, or at least on their memberlist, so he qualifies as a "multi-clanner" as defined by the TWR rules.

A multi-clanner is defined as someone who is on more than one memberlist of participating TWR clans. Clans will loose 100 points for every person that is on multiple TWR lists and participated in a TWR war.

Therefore, if LGZ can provide a picture of the offending member warring in this war then Final KO will lose 100 points. Bear in mind, however, that I'm still awaiting screenshots of the agreement to have a "fun war" and no judgement will be made until then.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Since u guyz keep complainin and whinnin. How bout a rematch. This time Hussar will sit out and we will have more people becuz it will be a better day for us. Itz nuttin to pwn u guyz again

tmiesta135.png

Bit of a bad time for us, with a leader change and all...

Nobody should lose any points for this, it was a fun war. We had a big spam at Bh asking "forfeiting?" because our leaders had been in disscusions with yours, your pile replied "yes" (I'm not sure if we have a screen of that, as I said, we're quite busy with other things).

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Bit of a bad time for us, with a leader change and all...

Nobody should lose any points for this, it was a fun war. We had a big spam at Bh asking "forfeiting?" because our leaders had been in disscusions with yours, your pile replied "yes" (I'm not sure if we have a screen of that, as I said, we're quite busy with other things).

I'm aware that you are undergoing some difficulties but as it stands right now, unless you can provide a screenshot proving this was a fun war, points will be awarded as normal. I also need a screenshot proving that hussar66 (multi-clanner) was fighting in this war as well.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti