Soloing General Graardor

Unknown_Warrior

I've recently solo'd him a few times. I was able to, if just barely, with the following set-up:

• [*:19lo9lwf] Verac helm

[*:19lo9lwf] Karil body

[*:19lo9lwf] Verac skirt

[*:19lo9lwf] 60 diamond bolt (e), 30 ruby bolt (e)

[*:19lo9lwf] Ava's accumulator

[*:19lo9lwf] Amulet of fury

[*:19lo9lwf] Snakeskin boots

[*:19lo9lwf] Toktz-ket-xil

With an inventory of:

• [*:19lo9lwf] Teleport to house

[*:19lo9lwf] 2 Saradomin brew(4)

[*:19lo9lwf] 3 Super restore(4)

[*:19lo9lwf] Ranging potion

[*:19lo9lwf] Hammer

[*:19lo9lwf] Holy amulet + Unholy book (for safe kc)

[*:19lo9lwf] 18 Sharks + 12 Sharks (in Terrorbird)

However, as I said, I was just barely able to kill him once. Are there any improvements to the set-up I can apply so I might last longer? I have access to the following items:

• [*:19lo9lwf] Verac, Torag, Ahrim (lol) and Karil set full

[*:19lo9lwf] BGS

[*:19lo9lwf] Armadyl top and bottom

[*:19lo9lwf] Near full dragon

And my stats being:

Attack: 75, Strength: 71, Defence: 92, Range: 89, Magic: 86, HP: 88, Prayer: 71, Summoning: 74

Any suggestions?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Nezzy helm, k top, v skirt, climbing boots (so you aren't risking as much) BGS and fury/glory. That is good gear for a new soloer. Bring your best beast of burden filled with sharks/tuna taters. Bring a pure set, a super restor, and 2-3 p pots. Brew, restore, then pot before going in. Run under him to eat. Pray melee, Piety, and Pro item.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Can I melee properly with my stats?

Also, if I melee, I only use defensively, never aggressively or accurately. So?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I guess you might have a hard time...TBH, you really aren't ready to solo. You need 90+ range to be efficient.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

One level won't make the difference between 1 and 2 kills?

What could I change to my set-up then?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Then what should I need to do? Pack yaks aren't exactly available to me.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Solo ranging really isnt that hard if you have the right skill. Iv seen it done iwth only 85 Ranged. You will need to run around like a crazy fool to avoid some of tha damage though.I would use the BGS as a spec weapon along with your ranging setup. Spec as soon as you enter the room and then swotch to Xbow. If you are lucky enough to get a decent 30+ spec then matter should be a bit easier for you. Also, change the Karil top to Arma top, the extra ranged bonus will make a difference.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Solo ranging really isnt that hard if you have the right skill. Iv seen it done iwth only 85 Ranged. You will need to run around like a crazy fool to avoid some of tha damage though.I would use the BGS as a spec weapon along with your ranging setup. Spec as soon as you enter the room and then swotch to Xbow. If you are lucky enough to get a decent 30+ spec then matter should be a bit easier for you. Also, change the Karil top to Arma top, the extra ranged bonus will make a difference.

Hmm, so use the Zilyana method for Graardor?

Should I switch to Protect from Missiles then or continue with the Protect from Melee as a failsafe?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Hmm, so use the Zilyana method for Graardor?

Should I switch to Protect from Missiles then or continue with the Protect from Melee as a failsafe?

At first i would go with protect from melee till you get the hang of the running around and onc e yyou feel that you are good enough i would go with missile protect. thiss will cut the ammount of food used per kill by alot.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]