itam's HC diy'er thread

Nice progress! Are you going to do barrows anytime soon?  :D

thanks. barrows soon yea. 99 fish and 87 slayer are prob going to be first though :]

Will be nice to tear them apart with trident

I've got enough gold in kingdom coffers to keep it above 750k until ~ the beginning of may, hopefully by then I will have harvested enough herbs for 80+ herblore, or close to it to stew for sara brews and get my firecape with ease. attempted jad a week or two ago with strawberries and sweets, ended up getting 2hit by him though, i'd like to blame it on lag, but it was prob a bit of everything, lag, awkward spawn, just couldn't get into the rhythm, i'll get him next time though, when i get my brews^^

(wasnt a problem getting to him with strawberries, but I need them for farmer payments and would rather wait until brews)

excited for the d3 expansion coming out on the night of the 24th, so I can really see 99 fish/cook as a realistic goal (sharks from 95-99 maybe?? we shall see)

Itam.gif

:o Goodluck! Keep up the progress ^^

did a clue earlier.. couple wildy ones, worst was shrug in zamorak temple.. IDK if they were bots, but they were half naked, auto attacking me with dragon dagger p++, was very annoying. didnt even come close to killing me, but to have 2 nubs auto aggro on me, along with the stupid chaos druids. clues are gonna be a PITA from here on out.

8a406701c04591e1fd33c3886e9211ad.png

Itam.gif