The "Official" Level 95 Slayer Monster

Outsanity

If it is going to be the new weapon of choice it should have better stats than that.

When i take a second look at it, he's right. its barley better than whip in the melee department, other than spec.

+90 slash perhaps?

I think +4 attack, +4 strength and +14 magic defense is quite a lot, even if the person who owns it NEVER uses it for magic attack. The thing you've got to remember is the +14 magic defense. On any task that requires you to kill a monster that attacks with magic, such as Bloodvelds, Aberrant Spectres, Infernal Mages, Spiritual Mages, etc...this will revolutionize that. It's quite a large amount of magic defense to add onto someone who's meleeing and not ranging or maging.

With that said, let me think about it. If I raise it, it will only be slight...maybe +88 in slash attack and strength. Also keep in mind this weapon has the strongest stab bonus, if I recall correctly, and that will make it great at Corporeal Beasts. (I think zamorakian spear might beat it in stab, but that is two handed, and this is one.)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about perhaps making the broadsword rarer off task than it is while on task?

That would stop them flooding the market and making them cheap.

Not needed, and I am not a fan of making items rarer off task and more common on task. I think that for those of us with 99 Slayer that's very unfair.

Also, there will be a high demand for these. Anyone now who owns an Abyssal Whip will eventually want to upgrade to a skeletal broadsword, and that is a LOT of people. It will eventually drop to about 5m though, but not for a long while.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

How about perhaps making the broadsword rarer off task than it is while on task?

Not needed, and I am not a fan of making items rarer off task and more common on task. I think that for those of us with 99 Slayer that's very unfair.

Also, there will be a high demand for these. Anyone now who owns an Abyssal Whip will eventually want to upgrade to a skeletal broadsword, and that is a LOT of people. It will eventually drop to about 5m though, but not for a long while.

There will be a high demand, thus, they will be camped like mad(Even if so few players can kill them), causing a surge into the market which is basically unpreventable, causing this to become the new whip, and the whip to become an outdated item.

Of course, this is what will happen to all armour in this game eventually, but by making less of an item come into circulation, I think that the whip will still be used and retain a decent price for a long time.

The reason I want the whip to remain at a decent price, is because abyssal demons will be a horrible task without a rare drop.

Basically, I don't want to create another useless weapon.

I don't know what kind of system could be put into effect, but maybe only have it drop the item at the same rate when you get level 97 slayer or something?

2Xeo5.png

There will be a high demand, thus, they will be camped like mad(Even if so few players can kill them), causing a surge into the market which is basically unpreventable, causing this to become the new whip, and the whip to become an outdated item.

Of course, this is what will happen to all armour in this game eventually, but by making less of an item come into circulation, I think that the whip will still be used and retain a decent price for a long time.

The reason I want the whip to remain at a decent price, is because abyssal demons will be a horrible task without a rare drop.

I don't know what kind of system could be put into effect, but maybe only have it drop the item at the same rate when you get level 97 slayer or something?

The whip, as it is, is inflated. It was at 1.5M for the longest time. If this were released, the whip would not drop below the 1.5m mark, I assure you. Think of the whip as a welfare item. Once the broadsword is released, most people will want it over the whip, but whether the average runescape player can cough up an extra 3.5M for it is another story. And even then, I say 5m because it will most likely stabalize there. Upon release it will be 10M, and will definitely rise. The "average" scaper won't be able to afford it.

This will skyrocket. I plan on it to. And anyway, no offense, but Abyssal Demons at 85 Slayer shouldn't even be close profit wise to level 95 monsters. I firmly believe the whip won't drop past 1.5M. The broadsword isn't SO much better than the whip that it would cause people to completely abandon the whip.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

[hide=Quote train]

The whip, as it is, is inflated. It was at 1.5M for the longest time. If this were released, the whip would not drop below the 1.5m mark, I assure you. Think of the whip as a welfare item. Once the broadsword is released, most people will want it over the whip, but whether the average runescape player can cough up an extra 3.5M for it is another story. And even then, I say 5m because it will most likely stabalize there. Upon release it will be 10M, and will definitely rise. The "average" scaper won't be able to afford it.

This will skyrocket. I plan on it to. And anyway, no offense, but Abyssal Demons at 85 Slayer shouldn't even be close profit wise to level 95 monsters. I firmly believe the whip won't drop past 1.5M. The broadsword isn't SO much better than the whip that it would cause people to completely abandon the whip.

[/hide]

I see your point, but I still worry that, after an extended time, say 5-6 months, there will be enough broadswords in circulation to cause the whip to become a "Noob" weapon.

Then again, re-examining the stats of the broadsword and the whip, it does seem about as balanced as it could be...

Eh, I suppose its fine the way it is.

2Xeo5.png

Nice idea, but I think the Broadsword should have a bit higher strength bonus and also carry a penalty to prayer, after all... It's a cursed weapon from a lord of death.

I also think the Harp should last more than 100. Perhaps like 250.

td2sig.jpg

Nice idea, but I think the Broadsword should have a bit higher strength bonus and also carry a penalty to prayer, after all... It's a cursed weapon from a lord of death.

Lol...did you read the suggestion? I almost don't even want to point out why I think this, to see if you can figure it out...but I guess I'll tell you.

The broadsword has a -2 Prayer bonus. This was how I made it when i first suggested it. It since then has not been changed or edited. How you missed it, I have no idea.

And also, it's a Violin, not a harp. And I don't think 250 is good. The reason I made it 100 is so they aren't as easily camped at. You will either need to bring multiple violins, or bank to get another one.

I'm not trying to be mean or jerkish...it's just like...how did you miss that stuff if you purposely singled them out and made comments about them? :|

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Lol...did you read the suggestion? I almost don't even want to point out why I think this, to see if you can figure it out...but I guess I'll tell you.

The broadsword has a -2 Prayer bonus. This was how I made it when i first suggested it. It since then has not been changed or edited. How you missed it, I have no idea.

And also, it's a Violin, not a harp. And I don't think 250 is good. The reason I made it 100 is so they aren't as easily camped at. You will either need to bring multiple violins, or bank to get another one.

I'm not trying to be mean or jerkish...it's just like...how did you miss that stuff if you purposely singled them out and made comments about them? :|

He obviously didn't read completely, it's annoying but its best to ignore it. I have a couple of suggestions, it is unclear what you mean by the violin will decay. Will it decay into nothing? Will it become "Bone Violin(deg)" once it degrades? If so could we repair it somehow for a slightly lowered cost in our POH? And how many would we get in a task?(I'm sorry if you answered this, I couldn't find it)

Also, I read your bit about why you said called it the official monster, but that's just a lie. It isn't official, at all, why start of your post bye lying to us?

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

He obviously didn't read completely, it's annoying but its best to ignore it. I have a couple of suggestions, it is unclear what you mean by the violin will decay. Will it decay into nothing? Will it become "Bone Violin(deg)" once it degrades? If so could we repair it somehow for a slightly lowered cost in our POH? And how many would we get in a task?(I'm sorry if you answered this, I couldn't find it)

Also, I read your bit about why you said called it the official monster, but that's just a lie. It isn't official, at all, why start of your post bye lying to us?

Well I'll start off by saying I don't know where you think me having the opinion that calling something official is a tactic to solidify something. I'm sorry if you think my way about suggesting things is a lie to you, but I'd rather someone give me great suggestions that aren't "Well, maybe we could have this. I think. I feel. This would make me love such and such." etc etc. I want the author to be solid with their suggestion. If you want something, then suggest it as a real thing, not as a suggestion. That's a weak way around it, and things don't happen if you passively suggest something. My opinion, again, which is why I find it really interesting as to how you can call it a lie. Just interesting, is all.

And what is really terribly hard about knowing what decaying means? When your cannon decays in runescape it disappears. When your sacred clay tools decay they disappear. I mean, I don't know how specific I should have to be about it, and this isn't me attacking your intelligence, I think you're obviously very able. I just don't think it needs much clarification.

And while I think your idea on making it repairable IS valid, I'm going to say no on that. The whole point of the Violin is to keep people from being able to camp with guthans or the like. True, you can bring quite a few violins with you, but then you sacrifice inventory space. The cost is to give them an opportunity cost. You have the chance to make your money back, and you will, but it's going to cost you about 500 gp per kill to have that opportunity. Really, part of me wants to raise the cost of the violins to 100,000 a pop, because the drops are so valuable...but I will need several opinions on this before I make a decision.

Again, I am not attacking you, but I will defend my share of it. I've also had some (even if small) experience in creating Runescape suggestions. I've just discovered, through my own ideas, that people respond better to "This is how this WILL be," rather than "This is how I think this COULD be." That is all.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Well I'll start off by saying I don't know where you think me having the opinion that calling something official is a tactic to solidify something. I'm sorry if you think my way about suggesting things is a lie to you, but I'd rather someone give me great suggestions that aren't "Well, maybe we could have this. I think. I feel. This would make me love such and such." etc etc. I want the author to be solid with their suggestion. If you want something, then suggest it as a real thing, not as a suggestion. That's a weak way around it, and things don't happen if you passively suggest something. My opinion, again, which is why I find it really interesting as to how you can call it a lie. Just interesting, is all.

And what is really terribly hard about knowing what decaying means? When your cannon decays in runescape it disappears. When your sacred clay tools decay they disappear. I mean, I don't know how specific I should have to be about it, and this isn't me attacking your intelligence, I think you're obviously very able. I just don't think it needs much clarification.

And while I think your idea on making it repairable IS valid, I'm going to say no on that. The whole point of the Violin is to keep people from being able to camp with guthans or the like. True, you can bring quite a few violins with you, but then you sacrifice inventory space. The cost is to give them an opportunity cost. You have the chance to make your money back, and you will, but it's going to cost you about 500 gp per kill to have that opportunity. Really, part of me wants to raise the cost of the violins to 100,000 a pop, because the drops are so valuable...but I will need several opinions on this before I make a decision.

Again, I am not attacking you, but I will defend my share of it. I've also had some (even if small) experience in creating Runescape suggestions. I've just discovered, through my own ideas, that people respond better to "This is how this WILL be," rather than "This is how I think this COULD be." That is all.

Let's start with the "official" first. I don't care how much experience you have, at all. Since you aren't a member of JaGex staff you cannot call any of your suggestions official. Doing so is a lie, they are unofficial. Look up the definitions of "official" and "unofficial" and you will see that I'm correct. If it's your opinion that its official then guess what? That's not an opinion its a fact! A fact that is incorrect, unless JaGex indicates that they are making it.

Now, let's move on to the definition of the word "decay", once again decay doesn't mean to fall apart into nothing. If that's how you mean it then you should say "decays into nothing". The definition of decay is "to decline from a sound or prosperous condition". This being said, I still don't know why you think that the word decay is some magical term that means to disappear! This isn't me insulting your intelligence, just that further clarification is needed and that you are a tad misinformed. Furthermore, if you could repair it at your POH that wouldn't make camping easier, it would give a further incentive to train contruction and smithing, however.

Furthermore, you didn't address a key part of my post! I will reiterate, how many of these are we getting assigned per task?

My input on the "Bone Violin" is that it's silly to make it cost that much. If you need me to elaborate on this I will.

maulmachine4.png

[hide=]

Let's start with the "official" first. I don't care how much experience you have, at all. Since you aren't a member of JaGex staff you cannot call any of your suggestions official. Doing so is a lie, they are unofficial. Look up the definitions of "official" and "unofficial" and you will see that I'm correct. If it's your opinion that its official then guess what? That's not an opinion its a fact! A fact that is incorrect, unless JaGex indicates that they are making it.

Now, let's move on to the definition of the word "decay", once again decay doesn't mean to fall apart into nothing. If that's how you mean it then you should say "decays into nothing". The definition of decay is "to decline from a sound or prosperous condition". This being said, I still don't know why you think that the word decay is some magical term that means to disappear! This isn't me insulting your intelligence, just that further clarification is needed and that you are a tad misinformed. Furthermore, if you could repair it at your POH that wouldn't make camping easier, it would give a further incentive to train contruction and smithing, however.

Furthermore, you didn't address a key part of my post! I will reiterate, how many of these are we getting assigned per task?

My input on the "Bone Violin" is that it's silly to make it cost that much. If you need me to elaborate on this I will.

[/hide]

Firstly, I did put the term official into quotation marks, so obviously you and I both know I'm not advertising this to be straight from Jagex's mouth. If you want to cause drama over that detail, then take it somewhere else because debating it here is only going to get you frustrated without any gain. I'm not changing it.

Secondly, if you want to take anything from webster's dictionary and apply it to runescape you're probably in the wrong mindset. Nothing in this game follows the laws of physics or science or logic. As said, take your problem up with jagex, not me, for there are several items in the game currently that say "Your item has decayed," and disappear. They don't say your item has decay to nothingness. Furhermore, the ring of dueling crumbles to dust when it's out of charges and disappears. Why is it, then, that I don't get a pile of dust in my ring slot or inventory when it does so? My point: Stop taking things for literal value.

Thirdly, you would get the same amount off a task from Duradel that you would get off any other monster like Abyssal Demons or Dark Beasts. That should answer your question. If not, I can give you an exact number but I trust you know how many that is.

Finally, there's no need to give more incentive to train skills that are entirely unrelated to my idea. That's like saying that I should make it so you have to enchant the violin with some sort of a holy potion from Herblore just to give that skill more incentive to train. NO. Smithing is not part of my idea. Slayer and combat are. If you don't like that I don't want to include your idea, very well, but that still doesn't mean I'm including it. :| The cost of the violin is fine. As I said, it adds an opportunity cost. You have to give a little to get more in return. In almost no way is this idea any different than a bag of salt on rock slugs, except that violins are not stackable, and are more expensive because it's a far more powerful monster.

Again, I'm not saying you have invalid points, but I am saying that none of them need to apply here, unfortunetly.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Great idea! It seems like this would be fun to slay, even though im only lv 89 slayer atm :(

But who made this official :-#

Add me to the supporter list.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

[hide=]

[/hide]

Firstly, I did put the term official into quotation marks, so obviously you and I both know I'm not advertising this to be straight from Jagex's mouth. If you want to cause drama over that detail, then take it somewhere else because debating it here is only going to get you frustrated without any gain. I'm not changing it.

Secondly, if you want to take anything from webster's dictionary and apply it to runescape you're probably in the wrong mindset. Nothing in this game follows the laws of physics or science or logic. As said, take your problem up with jagex, not me, for there are several items in the game currently that say "Your item has decayed," and disappear. They don't say your item has decay to nothingness. Furhermore, the ring of dueling crumbles to dust when it's out of charges and disappears. Why is it, then, that I don't get a pile of dust in my ring slot or inventory when it does so? My point: Stop taking things for literal value.

Thirdly, you would get the same amount off a task from Duradel that you would get off any other monster like Abyssal Demons or Dark Beasts. That should answer your question. If not, I can give you an exact number but I trust you know how many that is.

Finally, there's no need to give more incentive to train skills that are entirely unrelated to my idea. That's like saying that I should make it so you have to enchant the violin with some sort of a holy potion from Herblore just to give that skill more incentive to train. NO. Smithing is not part of my idea. Slayer and combat are. If you don't like that I don't want to include your idea, very well, but that still doesn't mean I'm including it. :| The cost of the violin is fine. As I said, it adds an opportunity cost. You have to give a little to get more in return. In almost no way is this idea any different than a bag of salt on rock slugs, except that violins are not stackable, and are more expensive because it's a far more powerful monster.

Again, I'm not saying you have invalid points, but I am saying that none of them need to apply here, unfortunetly.

I honestly hate arguing with you, it's almost painful. I still say it should be titled as unofficial and that you are being too quarrelsome over it; quotes do not mean "not really official, but I got you reading." Now, lets move onto the violin and the word decay. Name some of the items that "decay" and then disappear, as according to the knowledge base. The knowledge base claims that many of these items deteriorate into nothing, or disintegrate. A suggestion should be reminiscent of a knowledge base article with a few key changes including a full drop list. In the knowledge base it CLEARLY says disintegrate. Physics and science aren't related to definitions, Runescape follows the definitions of words. Smithing means to smith, not to pickle an egg in runescape. The two are quite related, and believe it or not, it's LOGICAL that it's like that. Oh god, I guess there is logic in runescape. And when you're wearing a ring, you teleport, and it turns into dust how would you catch that dust? It's logical that it isn't saved in your inventory.(There's that pesky logic again) Now, lets say you play your violin for the last time and it decays! In other words let's say the frame breaks and the strings snap. It is LOGICAL that you could repair these violins, if it turns to dust then decaying is simply the wrong word to use.

So, you are suggesting that we get a maximum of 199 of these per task,eh? I guess that's ok, they seem pretty comparable to dark beasts, so I guess thats ok.

maulmachine4.png

What happens to your cannon when it says it decayed? It disappears. No dust, no anything. Decay in the case of the cannon is a prime example in runescape where decay = disappearing. /discussion on decay. If you want to discuss it further, we can take it to private chat.

With that being said, again I will reiterate that I choose to not include smithing in my suggestion. Should you create your own suggestion and include repairing items to make smithing more useful, then please, be my guest. I will support it, in fact! Just not within this idea. This idea doesn't need it. It's uneccessary.

Now let's take it back to a calmer level, and please for the love of god, let's stop the decaying debate. lol. I was thinking of making the number of killable crypt lords on task to be maxed at 150 instead of 200. What do you think of this? I think on one hand it will make Broadswords more rare, but on the other people may complain because you don't get as many as other monsters on tasks. What is your imput?

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

What happens to your cannon when it says it decayed? It disappears. No dust, no anything. Decay in the case of the cannon is a prime example in runescape where decay = disappearing. /discussion on decay. If you want to discuss it further, we can take it to private chat.

With that being said, again I will reiterate that I choose to not include smithing in my suggestion. Should you create your own suggestion and include repairing items to make smithing more useful, then please, be my guest. I will support it, in fact! Just not within this idea. This idea doesn't need it. It's uneccessary.

Now let's take it back to a calmer level, and please for the love of god, let's stop the decaying debate. lol. I was thinking of making the number of killable crypt lords on task to be maxed at 150 instead of 200. What do you think of this? I think on one hand it will make Broadswords more rare, but on the other people may complain because you don't get as many as other monsters on tasks. What is your imput?

Then you may want to make the harp to be used 150 kills. Many people like to finish tasks in one trip.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Then you may want to make the harp to be used 150 kills. Many people like to finish tasks in one trip.

I've already addressed this. You can have more than one violin at a time.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Once again you have missed multiple of my points. I respect that you are not going to add smithing to your suggestion, but I would like you to concede that Runescape is logical and that reinforces my point about decaying. Now, you also failed to address the title where it states that it is official. I'm not sure why you are being so quarrelsome about this; everyone says that it's not official and it IS confusing. Regarding the task length I think that its not going to matter, people are going to camp them. I know your idea of a violin is a good one but not good enough to killl campers. You've slightly irked them. What stops them from: Teleport Summona->Teleport slayer tower-> go back to the graveyard. Its a SMALL annoyance. If there are other reasons for changing the amount on task, then I would like to see it.

maulmachine4.png

[hide=]

Once again you have missed multiple of my points. I respect that you are not going to add smithing to your suggestion, but I would like you to concede that Runescape is logical and that reinforces my point about decaying. Now, you also failed to address the title where it states that it is official. I'm not sure why you are being so quarrelsome about this; everyone says that it's not official and it IS confusing. Regarding the task length I think that its not going to matter, people are going to camp them. I know your idea of a violin is a good one but not good enough to killl campers. You've slightly irked them. What stops them from: Teleport Summona->Teleport slayer tower-> go back to the graveyard. Its a SMALL annoyance. If there are other reasons for changing the amount on task, then I would like to see it.

I've already told you, the violins will slow down campers in the sense that you will have to leave eventually. Even if all you brought on task was 28 violins (they can't be stored in a BoB) you could only kill a maximum of 2,800 of them before having to bank. Now, this is HIGHLY impossible because you have to use prayer to kill them. Prayer is a MUST and there isn't a way around it. The accuracy of their attacks is far too high, and I've already stated that part clearly in the guide. The trick will be then to find a way to carry a delicate mix of prayer pots and violins to be able to stay they maximum amount of time. It's just adding another strategy, much in the same way people had figure out the best way to be able to stay at waterfiends for large periods of time. (True, you could stay indefinitely with ranged, but range attacks are a very poor way to kill Waterfiends as it is.)

I don't think I need to give you another reason on why I would want to change the amount on task. Less assigned on task means a slight less amount of Broadswords being brough into the game. It's just another way to aid in keeping the price stable at wherever its lowest amount rests. It's not going to be THE reason it stays there, but less in game never hurt anything.

And no, if you're here to hear the words about logic come from my mouth, you're really wasting your time. Runescape is not logical. Only parts of it. A very large portion of the game is very illogical. We can carry millions of Runes at one time? We can eat an entire shark or swordfish or lobster in one single bite? We can get teleported to an island governed by a cat where everything is opposite and instead of cooking a fish you have to catch a dead cooked one and uncook it to bring it back to life? We have the ability to animate piles of armor to allow us to fight them, in which they then drop tokens? Waterfiends can somehow hold notes, which are pieces of paper and should otherwise be torn to wet shreds?

So no. Large no on that one. Keep fighting me on it. It's not going anywhere. In fact, since I know when something is getting ridiculous and is deterring from the original topic at hand, I am ending my end of the debate on this, here and now. For some reason, everyone else has managed to realize that ultimately if their ideas aren't wanted or needed, they shouldn't fight it because ultimately it was not their idea. You coming here and saying, "I understand you don't have to use my idea, but I'm going to fight you on it anyway," is just really amazing to me. So that will stop now. I already asked once, anyway, about you taking it to PM, which you did...but then you still brought it here. If this continues, I will ask a mod to delete your post. Sorry if this offends you.

If the word "official," is still irking you beyond repair, you are always welcome to withdraw your support from the idea. I'm not forcing you to agree with it, but unless you can physically log yourself into my account and change it, or find a way to prove I said anywhere that this was out of Jagex's mouth and can get a mod to change it...it will be staying. Again, sorry if this offends you, but this isn't an idea co-written by Maulmachine and Outsanity.

Here is my plea to you, and we'll see if you actually do this or not. If you want to further debate the matter, you may do so in Private Message only. Do not make me add a section onto the start of the guide like I did with the Archaeology guide just to keep things civil. There comes a point when you as the reader need to realize that your imput can only go as far as the author will allow it, and that it is my job to keep the nature in which I intended my idea as intact as possible. If I let everyone's idea into this, it will be ruined. Plain and simple. I only take the suggestions of which I find needed or "very well thought out and justified by the standards of runescape." Since so far none of your ideas have convinced me to change anything, then they remain unchanged. I don't know why you are getting so adamant on me conceding to you and your opinions, but I will assure you that they are still only opinions, whether you find them to be fact or not, just as all my words here are only just opinions, whether I find them to be fact or not. (Which I do not.)

So take it to PM or I will force them off the thread. Your choice.[/hide]

Since when is camping bad anyhow....it used to be the best way to train. There is no way to prevent them either.

Camping is not bad. I camp. But the thing about camping is that it significantly increases the amount of that monster's rare drop that is being brought into the game. There is no way around this unless I put a limit on how many you can kill per day, which I would never suggest. So instead I add a way to force campers to leave after a certain period of time to rebank. It's not going to keep the adamant people away, but it will keep the lazy, "I don't want to have to leave EVER," people away. And there are a lot of those people, believe it or not. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I'm in LOVE with that sword! <3: Still got some suggestions, though. ::'

As the sword looks quite heavy, maybe it could be at longsword speed - of course, the bonuses would be higher then! What about +77 Stab, +91 Slash, +92 Strength (and maybe +84 Crush)? And about the special attack - would be awesome if it would also turn the target's prayers off. :)

PS: Did you make the pictures yourself? If so, bravo! =D>

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

OMG! I'm in LOVE with that sword! <3: Still got some suggestions, though. ::'

As the sword looks quite heavy, maybe it could be at longsword speed - of course, the bonuses would be higher then! What about +77 Stab, +91 Slash, +92 Strength (and maybe +84 Crush)? And about the special attack - would be awesome if it would also turn the target's prayers off. :)

PS: Did you make the pictures yourself? If so, bravo! =D>

Unfortunetly, no, I did not make them myself. =-p

I think it is safe to keep the sword at whip speed, simply because the reason I made the sword in the first place was to find a better alternative to the whip. The whip has had its reign for 5 years now. Time to find a better whip speed weapon. And if you want to justify it, we could even say that since the sword has magical properties, it is much lighter than most other swords its size. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png