[TWR] Divine Vindicators Demolishes Corrupted Knights

nikhil71993

Dvbannernew1.gif

Divine Vindicators Vs Corrupted Knights

Link to the declaration: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=804958

Winning clan (both name + initials): Divine Vindicators (DV)

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=Divine_k

Losing clan (both name + initials): Corrupted Knights (CK)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=cruel_killer

Dv's View On War

First of all, It was a really good war. It was a clean fight... no flaming from both sides. But they were 10 minutes late because of this some our members had to leave. We nor ck expected dv to pull 50+ ppl... That made us very happy \'. Ck also had a decent pull of 40. We really had some kool k0's in wars. Overall, it was a awesome war and we will look forward to war you guyz in future again :thumbsup: . Gl for your future wars. I hope you enjoyed the war too.

War Start

startinggg.png

War End

endinggg.gif

War Snapshots

starting.gif

glck.png

dvnames.png

ending.gif

joindv.png

Video

[yt]mVG_b_eSXU4[/yt]

We were spiltted in first pile because there was confusion among leaders, but rest of the war was awesome ::'

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

A gr8 pull by dv we all were overjoyed after having 54 people in war against ck after all it was our 1st twr war we still have too work on our binding a bit overall it was a gr8 war GF ck hope we war u in future again =D>

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Gj all, i couldn't personally make it but tbh Ck took us a lot lighter than they should have.

After what I read on their forums about us when their leader posted the war topic, i showed it to most of the dv members and we were really pumped up about the war and we got a new strong pull however I expected Ck to outmass us with their huge ml.

i was really impressed with the clan, we showed a good turnout then showed a lot of K0's aswell with some great tanking!

<3 Gf ck, hope to war sometime again ^^

sig5.gif

never heard of any of you guys before

gj though

Never heard of u either #-o

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

gj though

That's uh plazaskater he's ko and team kenya <3:

gratz nice win.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

gj though

KO is beast clan :P maybe you should look them up :]. Gratz on the win very secsy pull as well. Tough luck for opposing clan really hard to win being down a lot of opts.

6590ew.jpg

gj though

KO is beast clan :P maybe you should look them up :]. Gratz on the win very secsy pull as well. Tough luck for opposing clan really hard to win being down a lot of opts.

Will look forward someday

dv-1.png

nice i am relly impress with the pull...our leader calmitiy got deleted from memberlist by her sister and it was too late to add him,i had school today...and our site has been down for 2 entire days...that means our ppl cant apply and see the war alert....but anyways gf dv

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png