Tip.it vs RSC

HisLordship

I think corruption tried once to leave rsc to use tip.it *and they came back to use rsc* and Rdk i think left Rsc to use tip.it *and they will come back to use rsc*.

Eh. Corr came for like a week but showed little effort in bringing people. Rdk didn't even come...?

At the moment both of the forums are using IP boards 3.0 and they look exactly the same, so is there a merge coming up or something?

Haha. There's a better chance of Runescape shutting down.

Well when Rdk posts a victory topic, theres a lot of members that post. And with the way these updates are going, I could see Runescape shutting down soon.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO its a bit sad to see. Many people, myself included, enjoy Tip.It because it has been a place that small clans have been able to exist in their own way without pressure from the "powerhouses" (found on RSC) to do everything one way or not at all. Now the trickle of members from RSC to Tip.It has begun. A trickle become a rain, a rain a storm, and a storm a flood. Before long, especially if Zybez truly is circling the drain, all those people we avoid on RSC will be over here on Tip.It.

Have you ever wanted to truly feel a part of something bigger than yourself? Click here to learn more!

IMO its a bit sad to see. Many people, myself included, enjoy Tip.It because it has been a place that small clans have been able to exist in their own way without pressure from the "powerhouses" (found on RSC) to do everything one way or not at all. Now the trickle of members from RSC to Tip.It has begun. A trickle become a rain, a rain a storm, and a storm a flood. Before long, especially if Zybez truly is circling the drain, all those people we avoid on RSC will be over here on Tip.It.

But how they are dealt with can and will be different. A bad member on RSC can be a good member elsewhere.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Y_Guy does put up a good point there. But on the other hand some people will stay the same. If you get banned from RSC and come to Tip.It, either you will learn and will stop trolling or whatever it is you did, or you will not and you will keep trolling and whatnot.

The thing about Tip.It is I am wondering how many people have actually been banned from trolling on Clan-Related ways/ trolling on certain clans, etc. Been wondering that for awhile because I'm always wondering how many people have been banned from clan-related issues. Reminds me of something Laikrob said to Generaldesor in IRC that went something like : "Keep that up and you'll love me from a distance." Well he kept it up but he's still here (and I like Generaldesor this ain't no troll.)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

We have issued 1 temp ban for clan related issues.

We aren't afraid to give out more temporary or even permanent bans if needed (and some troll-a-bes have gotten warnings preparing them for this unless they change their posting), but we would of course rather resolve issues without choosing the easy way out. As has been mentioned to death, there have been some unfair bannings in Tip.It's clan sections in the dark past many years ago, and we will certainly make sure that we can back up our actions with facts and evidence. We do warn via PM, and some times have formal or informal conversations via IRC, in game or MSN to work out problems. While it might not seem like we deal harshly enough with those users that others view as a problem, we hope and think that this might help some of those user to post more constructively.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

We have issued 1 temp ban for clan related issues.

We aren't afraid to give out more temporary or even permanent bans if needed (and some troll-a-bes have gotten warnings preparing them for this unless they change their posting), but we would of course rather resolve issues without choosing the easy way out. As has been mentioned to death, there have been some unfair bannings in Tip.It's clan sections in the dark past many years ago, and we will certainly make sure that we can back up our actions with facts and evidence. We do warn via PM, and some times have formal or informal conversations via IRC, in game or MSN to work out problems. While it might not seem like we deal harshly enough with those users that others view as a problem, we hope and think that this might help some of those user to post more constructively.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

Thanks For The Answer, I Appreciate It. I Was Genuinely Interested In That.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.