Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i post on both, but more and more clans coming to tipit, (theres alot of corr cause of country clans too) clans like rdk cr bk the ko have been in tipit

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

I'm glad to see people coming from RSC, Allow me to say I hope you are the first of hundreds - if not thousands more ;)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I use both.

RSC = Fifa World Cup

Tip.it = UEFA Champions League

Sal's used to be good, but died out due to mod abuse..

sals breakoff becuase of the mod abuse is salscd (would post link but dont think mods would like it), is pretty chilled forums too.

I'm glad to see people coming from RSC, Allow me to say I hope you are the first of hundreds - if not thousands more ;)

fame [bleep] das.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

The RSC community gets more viscious by the day.

For every one compliment there are 10 flame baits.

Tip.it for me represents a clean slate where we don't have to deal with so much politics and immaturity.

If people migrate over here, which I hope is the case, I hope they don't bring their attitudes with them.

wildsig3.gif

Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians forums.

rsc is a little more established then tip.it because it is older, but in 2 or 3 years maybe tip.it can get a few more higher ranked clans like the titans or even damage incorporated posting wins and such on here :)

Just to clarify: Tip.It is older (first RS fansite in fact), but the clan section died because of poor management back in the days, which led to people moving to RSC. We are slowly building up the confidence from the clan world again, and are happy to see that clans are coming back.

a pumpkin pie just got roasted L.

Yea i find RSC to have very biast mods they do things for there own clan favor.

so SMD RSC.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

heard rdk leaved rsc to post on tif.

I post on both.

But Im more active here, its more friendly, rsc is full of flaming.like it has gotten to serious its not funny.

This :thumbup:

This.

This.

RSC is still for the powerhouses where they grab all the attention with their pvp runnings. Tip.it is for the smaller clans where they post their CWA wars. Hope it stays that way because, honestly, that's what I like about tip.it.

This.

More CWA posts but i wouldn't mind more pvp wars and p2p wars to read about but idk about all the drama. I recently started posting/reading RSC it's not the same community as tip.it :\

Welcome to Tip.it and hope you enjoy your stay.

This.

this

Back on topic; Tip.it vs RSC (but not in community quality, I've known for years that Tip.it > RSC in that)...

The last ACTUAL fight between them was MSSW3 (coincidently also the first one I got involved in), a thousand green capes gathered in the wilderness to defend Tip.it's honor and 90% of those people did not belong to a clan... RSC showed up with about 200~300 people all organised and neatly fighting and having their [wagon] handed to em, even in single zone...

We've had one more opportunity to have a go at them, but they chickened out of MSSW4 with some excuse that it was all about getting ad revenue... Funny how they (cough*w13*cough*) did not think that when they were still winning or expecting to win...

Tip.it has slowly beaten fansite by fansite out of their usefulness and is quickly cornering the market (we got better guides then Sal's, better item database then RHQ, soon Runehead will be obsolete, and I suspect they're making a move on RuneCrypt's graphs, all making RuneScript more explusive for Tipit usage)... I'm glad me and my clan stuck with it...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

pardon me stormrage

sals quest guides >all

Thats more of an opinion Jenny. ;)

I do read RSC as is really the only way to catch up on the major clan news, :? but Tip is always the site that I stay on no matter what. As for a migration from RSC to Tip...I don't know, it could go either way. People come here but bring all their hate to here and Tif become the new cesspool...Well you never know. ::'

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

i use both but i mostly use tip.it cuz its way better than rsc idk why... but for clans stuff rsc is better also not a lot of ppl flame on this site. so tip.it ftw!! oo also i got a good idea y wont we war rsc even if our [wagon] gets kicked by those clans lol?. Lets show them how brave we are ::'

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

oo also i got a good idea y wont we war rsc even if our [wagon] gets kicked by those clans lol?. Lets show them how brave we are ::'

There are always the MSSW fun events, if RSC shows up this year. Would be fun if they did, we missed them last year for sure. <3:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

The posters here seem more interested in actual discussion than flaming their opponent and every other clan they've ever fought. For the most part people are a lot more civil to each other here. Sure, there's bound be disagreements, but they don't turn into 100-page wall-of-text quotes every time ::'

Our Tip.it War Rankings (TWR, kind of our equivalent of RAW) are far more active than RAW is, many of our clans fight several times per week. They're mainly CWA, but we do have some PvP fights also.

Also, the forums outside Clan Discussion are second to none.

Anyhoo, here's to welcoming all the new posters, get comfortable and stay a while! :thumbup:

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I read RSC for the clan worls information, because I'm not going to lie i like to read those topics involving the top clans. I post here however, a smaller community full with people who acctually want to discuss clanning not just flame and flame bait other clans and members.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

rsc is a little more established then tip.it because it is older, but in 2 or 3 years maybe tip.it can get a few more higher ranked clans like the titans or even damage incorporated posting wins and such on here :)

actually tip.it was for clans before rsc, some incidents happened where clans switched to rsc. I like posting on tip.it more it's a more fun community. RSC is about I > U Lulz

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

honestly who doesnt like i>u lulz though david/madcat?

i post here because its cooler, i mostly just read rsc because it is ------- hilarious \'

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.