Cant update my ipod cos we rebooted the pc!

Miner_Guy

My dad rebooted the pc which deleted all my songs except for a few. But because like 4/5 of my library is deleted, i cant update my ipod unless i get all my songs which originally had back otherwise all my songs on my ipod will be deleted and will be replaced by a couple of songs which were on my ipod and any new ones on my itunes library. Is there anyway i can update my ipod by putting some new songs on my ipod and keeping the songs already on them without having to buy every song?

Please help! :thumbsup:

SUPER.gif

I dont know about that program, but I use sharepod. Also moves music from your ipod to the computer, and it imports it into your itunes list aswell. And (virus)free. http://www.getsharepod.com/download/

darksigjd4.jpg

[Ellhound JR][Combat [bleep]][138][200M Attack XP][134/200M Hitpoints XP][250+ jad kills][ <!-- m -->http://www.ellhound.com<!-- m -->]

You don't need any programs to get songs off your ipod, just enable show hidden files through your control panal and you'll see some new folders on your ipod. Also you can avoid the annoyances of ipod syncing by using winamp instead of itunes.

yuki2d.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've never used iTunes (nor do I own an iPod) before, but does all of your music disappear simply because you reboot the PC?

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

I think for some reason, some people think that formatting and reinstalling Windows is called "Rebooting" which is actually a simple restart of the computer.

I think for some reason, some people think that formatting and reinstalling Windows is called "Rebooting" which is actually a simple restart of the computer.

Ah, THAT makes some sense.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin