Were's a good place to pre-order an Xbox 360?

bepo

I've been looking around but I cna't seem to find a reliable site/store that does it :( Maybe you can't, i dunno. Any help guys?

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

I've been looking around but I cna't seem to find a reliable site/store that does it :( Maybe you can't, i dunno. Any help guys?

we'll tell you when you stop posting in coloured text. Are you aware that its completely unreadable on certain forum themes? Maybe i'll help when i dont have to highlight your posts in order to read them...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Is there anywhere to pre-order a 360 online that isn't in a $800 bundle?

Also, at the EB site, you could pre-order the 360, but they are currently out of stock

Hold the phone, out of stock that something that hasn't been ordered yet? :P

Also, at the EB site, you could pre-order the 360, but they are currently out of stock

I think that means more have been pre-ordered then are supposed to come in the first shipment. When the nintendo DS came out, in my area all the stores were preorderd through 2 shipments.

i was going to say something like that, then i checked the site and figured out that the preorders are out of stock, you cant even preorder it anymore.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think that means more have been pre-ordered then are supposed to come in the first shipment. When the nintendo DS came out, in my area all the stores were preorderd through 2 shipments.

Ah...of course :oops: How silly of me...

I stopped by the EB store and found you can reserve one for $50, I didn't think to ask whether it was the $300 or the $400 bundle however.

Its probably the same price for both. Standard hardware reserve price. That does seem a bit expensive tho. Most places i know of you can reserve for free.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12