Organising the Recrutiment Forum?

Clay_More12

Okay, I don't know where to put this, but if its in the wrong Forum, then can a Mod please move this please?

Okay, my idea is to have three seperate Forums "100- Combat Requirements" 100+ Combat Requirements" and "Speciality Comabt Requirements"

Why?

Well all of the Recruitment topics in one Forums would make Clanless people harder finding the right Clan, but if you did this update, more people will find the appropiate Clan and it would be much easier to see, also it'll be more organised. ;)

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

We had them separated before, but for some reason (that I can't remember right now) they were merged. If there are compelling reasons to why we should split them up again, I don't see why we shouldn't at least consider it. It might have been to avoid the mass of subforums?

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Don't forget skilling/community clans.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Don't forget skilling/community clans.

Can't we just put those under "Misc. crap"? ;)

Nah, of course they would be included as they were before.

sorta copying rsc

As said, we used to have this before.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

RSC has the volume of recruitment threads to merit 3 separate forums. We really don't.

Exactly what I was going to say.

The forum is pretty dead as it is, no use to split it to a few even more dead forums.

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

We had them separated before, but for some reason (that I can't remember right now) they were merged. If there are compelling reasons to why we should split them up again, I don't see why we shouldn't at least consider it. It might have been to avoid the mass of subforums?

Wasn't that when you guys took out "Looking for a clan" forum?

Stupidest thing you guys have done ;) .

But, quick thing, I'd say don't do it, in all honesty, maybe make a separate one for skilling clans, but when I was bumping the old MD topic, I only had to do it every few days.

Quick thing, but I wonder if we would become Skilling Clans main Fansite if we put in a "Skilling Disscussions" forum?

22031_s.gif

Wasn't that when you guys took out "Looking for a clan" forum?

Stupidest thing you guys have done ;) .

But, quick thing, I'd say don't do it, in all honesty, maybe make a separate one for skilling clans, but when I was bumping the old MD topic, I only had to do it every few days.

Quick thing, but I wonder if we would become Skilling Clans main Fansite if we put in a "Skilling Disscussions" forum?

I don't think so, but I also don't think there would be enough activity to merit a new forum. However, clans of all sorts can discuss here :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti