Heroes of Newerth

Ryuuka

7th loss in a row.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO S2. I even randomed Zeph this last match, dominated lane (as always) had a solid 350GPM at the beginning and we still lost. This is the worst losing streak I've ever been on, especially considering I had a 67% win rate on my account.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, broke the 9 loss streak with a win. About-[bleep]ing-finally.

I should really play Armadon more often, he's easily one of my favorite and best heroes. Armadon mid is such a beast, and probably the only hero I'll ever start with a bottle on. Of course I randomed him this time so hatchet + bottle starting is so OP.

luls, played two, won the first one and fed the second cause I wanted to go play sc2 and I was with friends :P

zephyr is really overrated, I cringe whenever I'm not Pink/Blue and my team captain bans him. same for chronos.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

luls, played two, won the first one and fed the second cause I wanted to go play sc2 and I was with friends :P

zephyr is really overrated, I cringe whenever I'm not Pink/Blue and my team captain bans him. same for chronos.

Haven't encountered them too much post-patch so I can't really say if they're ban worthy anymore. Still can be a pain in the [wagon] though. Zeph has easymode farming and can really take over midgame and chronos is pretty much GG if you can't get some solid ganks on him.

This game is hard to pick up, especially with all the pros playing :/

I've been using valkyrie, the invisibility spell works decent for avoiding death.

I've figured out what denying is, but I still suck at it.

Any hero suggestions for a noob?

This game is hard to pick up, especially with all the pros playing :/

I've been using valkyrie, the invisibility spell works decent for avoiding death.

I've figured out what denying is, but I still suck at it.

Any hero suggestions for a noob?

Accursed.

Guide here.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I wanna try this, someone wanna bounce me a beta key?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Same deal, PM me your email or something and I'll shoot you an invite.

I'm really trying not to get frustrated and get out of this losing streak I seem to be on. I started playing on my "main" account again (1714 PSR) just because but we're still getting some iffy games. I really need to get a team built for HoN so I don't have to deal with PUBs. I have a few people that could do it but would probably need a few more :/.

Oh and last game I lost our scout went Helm of the Black Legion + no eyes. Our devourer landed maybe 2 hooks the entire time.

Then last night me, my roomate and Jaerk were the only ones on our team to get a kill(s) within like 40 minutes of a game (then it ended).

So yeah, I don't know if it's just all the [developmentally delayed]s playing non-matchmaking now ever since SMM came out or what, but it's getting pretty annoying to be honest. It's a pity most of my friends are doing other things.

Same deal, PM me your email or something and I'll shoot you an invite.

I'm really trying not to get frustrated and get out of this losing streak I seem to be on. I started playing on my "main" account again (1714 PSR) just because but we're still getting some iffy games. I really need to get a team built for HoN so I don't have to deal with PUBs. I have a few people that could do it but would probably need a few more :/.

Oh and last game I lost our scout went Helm of the Black Legion + no eyes. Our devourer landed maybe 2 hooks the entire time.

Then last night me, my roomate and Jaerk were the only ones on our team to get a kill(s) within like 40 minutes of a game (then it ended).

So yeah, I don't know if it's just all the [developmentally delayed]s playing non-matchmaking now ever since SMM came out or what, but it's getting pretty annoying to be honest. It's a pity most of my friends are doing other things.

Wait till open beta starts. <_<

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Agree with the open beta comment.

The heroes I started with were Nymphora, Kraken and Scout. YEAH THEY WERE! GO SCOUT!

Both Chronos' I've played with since the patch have been totally unable to cause any huge advantage to their team. We actually beat a team with one of those in when our blacksmith had left like 15 minutes in.

Agree with the open beta comment.

The heroes I started with were Nymphora, Kraken and Scout. YEAH THEY WERE! GO SCOUT!

Both Chronos' I've played with since the patch have been totally unable to cause any huge advantage to their team. We actually beat a team with one of those in when our blacksmith had left like 15 minutes in.

That seems odd, especially how just a well placed sphere can be the difference in a team fight. Then again, people are bad.

I was pollywog, had Behe heart and Chronos couldn't kill me in his bubble.

Whyyyyy?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Tried, and I honestly can't do decently at all. I'm too confused.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Bought this today, and played one game (first time in 3 months I'd played). Did awesome, went 5-1-6 or something similar with Slither who so far is my favourite character, either that or Puppet Master (I've only played like 6 games though :P). Not going to get into this game to the point where I know who counters who etc. I'm just going to be playing it on a casual level where I play to have fun, not to learn everything about the game and its mechanics.

Had a solid push strat done in a PUB which really reaffirms my hope in them. that'll probably be shattered shortly but until then :P.

Was mostly just the core of us doing Tempest/Slither/Polly, tempest played by me and Polly by Jaerk -- slither was a pub. The slither was actually good (for once) and we did really well.

Tried, and I honestly can't do decently at all. I'm too confused.

Read/watch tutorials on the forums.

Bought this today, and played one game (first time in 3 months I'd played). Did awesome, went 5-1-6 or something similar with Slither who so far is my favourite character, either that or Puppet Master (I've only played like 6 games though :P). Not going to get into this game to the point where I know who counters who etc. I'm just going to be playing it on a casual level where I play to have fun, not to learn everything about the game and its mechanics.

You probably would like just dealing with the solo matchmaking then, won't have to deal with pub stomps or anything like that. I haven't tried it out personally though, waiting for TMM before I use that feature.

Apparently a new hero should be released "Shortly" after OBT starts. I'm guessing that we'll see a patch tomorrow or friday.

I just pre-ordered. Smackdown was just too tempting. :razz:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm getting better, I like using Forsaken Archer :D

I just killed 5 people in one game, a first!!

Man I'm so nooby.

Edit: I was in a 2v2 game and my team mate dced, I owned the other two. Wahoo. :)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I survived as Polly vs Chronos cause Chronos was crap, Jaerk.

No, why would you buy a Behe heart on polly?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Hrmm, can all TIFers add me? My username is Wongtong. :) We could all vs each other some time or something?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

To counter Chronos, to buff Polly's traditional squishyness and to get more of those juicy lazors. They seem really powerful, all through the game.

I get behe heart on pyro too, CATCH THIS every 38 seconds sounds pretty good to me.