Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, its been a while ;)

SInce the forums have been down i've had a lot of time to play and obviously I've had some good achievements. I have so much to post but I guess it will just have to wait until I get back from school, but hey heres a little pic that will give you the general idea of how my holidays were ;)

claws5.png

Stay tuned ;)

4sDIn.png

Wow, its been a while ;)

SInce the forums have been down i've had a lot of time to play and obviously I've had some good achievements. I have so much to post but I guess it will just have to wait until I get back from school, but hey heres a little pic that will give you the general idea of how my holidays were ;)

claws5.png

Stay tuned ;)

Hot. <3:

c962a1b4be.png

Thanks <3

Okay so i'll pick up where i left off. Those claws did mean a lot but when I got the drop I was probably more annoyed then happy. After being used to claws every 30-50 kills waiting 113 kills was really starting to get to me. Thankfully I got the drop on the first morning of my holidays, after I finished the trip I sold them, most I've ever sold claws for before, that was a plus :)

sellingclaws5.png

After I had that nice amount of cash I did what I said I would, I bought 96 Summoning in 2nds and shards, I have to say seeing 25m cash change into 65000 box's made me kinda sad, but oh well.

buying96summoning.png

summoningtabatstart.png

After putting in an offer for everything I needed Mental asked me to go duo KBD with him, I was in a good mood so I went along. After our first kill a team of 3 low levels came in and tried to crash, and as is with that sort of thing the first kill they were in for we got a D med >.<

duokbddmed.png

That made us laugh quite a bit. So yeah, that was the first day of my holidays.

4sDIn.png

Probs shoulda put this in other post but meh

shardsfor96sum.png

The second day of my holidays was more about actually leveling Summoning. So I summoned my Kyatt and got busy.

geysertitans.png

90sum.png

That was all pretty good, then I headed off to Waterfiends.

My original plan was to get 96 Summoning charms through Waterfiends, however now I'm not so sure. After spending the rest of my week practically no lifeing Waterfiends I got some good results, but some bad long term outcomes.

97str.png

98Str.png

91sum.png

92sum.png

wolpertigers.png

That was the first week of my holidays. 98 Strength and 92 Summoning, I wasn't sad about that I can tell you, however the second week of my holidays I wanted to enjoy, what should I do? What I love ;)

So I was at Godwars for most of that week, mostly Sara a bit of Zammy, Arma and Bandos to. Here are some of the drops.

First Sara trip, was an epic fail drop wise, within 5 boss kills got these, both from Starlight, FY Star >.>

saragsshard21.png

saragsshard22.png

Next Sara trip I did was meant to be a 4 man with a friend of mine, his brother and a random off the forums. Due to all kinds of stuff ups it was probably the most fail Sara trip in history, the trip lasted 20-25mins in total, but with a good finish ;)

ss1.png

Yay my first Sara sword :) trio to :P

The day after that I was thinking why go back to Sara? I already got a drop, but I just like it so much I had to go back. Another forum team, took about 35 mins to finally get a 4 man, wasn't really a fun team because 2 of the others didn't talk, and the other person talked to much >.>

Still, you don't have to enjoy a trip to have a good trip :D

sarahilt1.png

Woot my first Sara hilt :) That was pretty chill, and Neng didn't even smile after that, whats up with that guy? >.>

BUT WAIT theres more! 20 Kills later:

ss2.png Oh yeah damn right :) I really like Sara now, over 20m in less then 24 hrs, sure its not claw cash but it is way more fun.

The end result for that trip:

bestsaratriplol.png

That was the first half of my 2nd week of holidays :)

4sDIn.png