Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Lol good luck with that :P

So I've stared doing some calcs for 99 herby. Ain't looking pretty lol.

Looks like its going to cost me 35m on super attacks, or 60-65m on Super defs, Antifires and range pots. Oh and thats just 67-84 herb >.>

My friend that just recently got 99 said that 92-99 cost him 84m. So add that with 67-84, which will probably cost me ~61m, and your already on 145m.

That doesn't include the cost of 84-92 lol.

I haven't included vials into this, so i assume it will add another 10-20m, hopefully no more then 20m.

Bottom line, Herblore is going to cost me like 250m :o

4sDIn.png

Decided that cause ZGS seems broken atm, and cause I haven't had one in like 11 months (fail)

I'm going to get an AGS. I'm only like 75m off it, not to bad. Thats about 4, 4 man Sara hilts CS. Or if I learn 1 solo Sara hilt lol. Idk what I'm gonna do about it.

Might not worry about 85 smith/99 mage for a while now, as they were both really novelty's lol.

Wasn't on today, so nothing accomplished. Tomorrow I might try a Sara duo or trio, see if there's any luck in that. Btw if anyone knows any FFA Sara chats please post, cause that is something that I would love to do, after I get 89 Herblore of course :)

4sDIn.png

Hmm, only 4 levels 92-96, not that much when you think about it.

Still gonna be like 5k crimsons or so. Anyway onto today :D

Didn't do much today as it was hot and I really wasn't in the mood to do anything. Did my penguins, got 36.8k sum exp, which saves me like 91 crimsons lol. Started my mage task, nearly finished it, but to tired to do, plus I have a dinner tonight.

Gratz to Jimmy for the good work in prayer today :)

Tomorrow its back to sara, here's hopping for hilt :)

4sDIn.png

Was very sad. 3rd day in a row I havent done a proper Sara trip cause mum keeps kicking me off comp, going to GF's now so thats why this one ended >.>

Nothing new to post to date, meet some cool people on forums for Sara, they're still trioing atm, I wish them good luck :P

Post if you get a drop haha

4sDIn.png

Well, did some calcs. 96 Summoning won't be to bad at all haha.

5505 Crimsons now-95, not including penguins going to it every week, 1186 Blues 95-96.

Already got like 410 Blues banked, so while I'm still like 700 away, nothing to really worry about.

I'm planning on going TD's for the rest of the blues, yes I know thats a hell of a lot of TD's, but if my main motivation for being there isn't claws, I'll do so much better haha. Looking at 350-600 kills I would say.

5.5k Crimsons, well I'll work something out ;)

4sDIn.png