Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Well it's freaking awesome to have LSP back. I got first 4 drop that trip lol, and some nice charms. Maaad and me are an awesome duo lol so yeah. Idk what kill it was but...

duoclaws1.png

Heh, and to think I didn't like TD duoing ;)

Z spear and 70 herb here I come

4sDIn.png

Yay 70 herb :)

70herb.png

Only mining and rc till all 70+ lol.

Anyway thats all I'll do today probably. Tomorrow I might actually just try to kill CT waterfiends all day, get some more charms.

If I could get enough for 93 that would be amazing haha.

I might also do a TD solo or 2, seeing as the set up I learned last night works so well. I'd probably get 30-40 kills per trip?

Yeah alright, see ya later guys :)

4sDIn.png

Okay well this afternoon, hmmm.

Started off going to a bandos mass with blayne, got bored out of my mind within 15 mins lol, so I decided to go corp CS :o

Being my 2nd ever time I wasn't expecting anything great or much of a good output, however I now know that I was wrong :P

First kill I got 13 blue charms which I was very happy with, but thats all I got in out 7-8 kills. Anyway on our last kill it started out as 5 man, however at 3/4 health our ranger died, leaving the core to roam free. At just above 1/2 hp one guy ran out of food and prayer leaving us as a trio. So we trio killed it from just above half hp, I think I used around 5-6 sharks for that :)

I was wearing black d hide also, so now I know Corp is easy haha

Might continue to Cs for cash :P

4sDIn.png

Well unfortunately today I don't think I'll be able to fit more then an hours play time in >.>

Still for whatever reason I have had a really sore back for the last 3 days, which means that I won;t be able to row for the 3rd week in a row due to different injuries :o Kinda convenient huh, so I doubt I'll get to come home at lunch, but I'll try ;)

Anyway got this :)

72herb.png

23.6k/27.1k VoW for 99 Herb :)

Oh and btw I managed to get my bro a copy of assassins creed 2, black edition yesterday, so as soon as it hits his birthday I might be out for a few days :P

4sDIn.png

Meh not much done so far today. Did a TD duo with Jimmy that got cut short >.>

Did my trial CT waterfiends trip, 22 crimsons i 10 mins. 29 In 20 mins. Very different when they are unagressive

Btw that was with a Geyser, can;t wait till Iron lol

Might go TD's or Zam later

4sDIn.png

Yeah okay so nothing really today. I don't mind to much, had more Rl stuff then Rs today anyway :P

The best part of today, was that I have now perfected my windmill dunk ^^

For those of you that don't know what it is, its a type of dunk that when you pull it off right, it looks friggin sweet :)

Its a basketball thing btw :P

Got tomorrow off school, yes massive win :) So expect something then :)

Night all :D

4sDIn.png

Really lame start to the day for me. Was meant to be going on a Sara trio with Dave and his friend, but then mum made me log to 'fix up' my project -.-

Rather then 5 mins in took an hour, Dave joined a cs team and got a hilt. So gratz to him, but i'm annoyed -.-

4sDIn.png