Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

We all like Slayer levels, am I right?

87slayer.png

After talking to a friend about his 99 slayer, and thanks to the new update I am starting to look into more slayer training. I reckon that if I am able to get 99 Herblore these holidays, or close enough to it, I may set 99 Slayer up as my next goal o.O

Yes thats right another slayer nub in the making :o

4sDIn.png

Okay cause its boring to wait for things more then a week, I sold Veracs and bought a bcp lol. For the first time ever I have full Bandos and an Ags, thats hawt yes?

Anyway off to sara now, I'll pull a hilt out of somewhere, should get my veracs back, 74-75 herb and maybe guthans o.O

4sDIn.png

hmm, just a thought.

10 Solo claws would get me 99 Herb, and probably 99 summoning lol.

Maybe I put two and two together? I do have summer holidays, I have good claws average, I kinda like TD's.

Sara is getting kinda boring, Bandos fails harder then a 83 year old woman trying to throw cats with major arthritis ( sorry for any offence), Zammy gives me 2+ arrows per trip that J right,Armadyl is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and umm, corp is well CBA with low lsp kktyy. KQ is like ftf (for the fails) haaaaard, Kbd Hai i liak your charms, gimmi now? O whats that you wanna trade muy sharks for them, yeah gtfo nub. Slayer is like win to a degree, and what does that leave. O hi i liak to DK's but no I cba atm without guthans, cause its so ftl without other fun people going, FY Travis get motivated to Play again :D

Fun to type like that :)

So yea I'm looking at getting back into TD's lol. Even 3 pairs of claws would go a good way towards herb lol.

This Bandos trip is so, umm normal? Gets obring I try to kill myself, I fail cause Graardor needs to l2hit, still no drops apart from that boat shard, still no crash attempts :(

Need something for me to say game at :o

4sDIn.png

So I'm doing some slayer atm cause I don't really know what to do lol. This new dungeon is great, I had an abby task, finished it got a greater task and started right away, no time wasting banking or anything :P

I don't know how rare these things are, but meh.

Ferociousring1.png

ferociousring2.png

Ferociousring3.png

:)

4sDIn.png

Logged on today for a bit cause I finally had time haha

Found out that for new quest I needed to finish Barb hard tasks. So i went to miths, got the bones drop (finally) then I burned em, with maples. FML need to get more of them -.-

Went trio corp with Dave and Jimmy cause Dave was nagging haha, first time we stuffed up by all leaving room, he was full hp again :P

Second time we pro'd it up, I didn't bring a BoB so of course I had to leech last part of kill haha, last 200 hp or so but yeah, Trio was easy enough haha.

We decided to go again cause 1 Kill per trip is kinda fail haha, anyway at just under half HP Jimmy had to tele, me and Dave duo'd for like 2 hits then Dave got killed by trample. Idk why I would ever do this but I decided to stay solo and pick up the sharks my tort dropped LOL. So I ended up dead to :P

Lost 1.2m, probably should just lost hte 20-30k in sharks huh?

Anyway before I went to Corp I lent out my Ags, 500k for 5 hrs, say what?

like2tradelol.png

Anyway emptied kingdom to pay for stuff back haha, for the first time in like months I did kingdom in the hope of getting a Sara or Guthix egg, oh whats that?

saraandguthixegg.png

Game :)

Tu trio sara!

4sDIn.png

So today apart from doing house work been doing new quest haha.

hardbarbtasksdone.png

Finally ;)

bloodrunsdeep.png

That was a good yet annoying quest, used a lot of food haha

97mage.png

Now I know I said I was going to level through barraging rock lobsters, well I lied, 300k on mage, 150k on prayer for ranks lol

4sDIn.png

So the plan for summer was to DK a hell of a lot, well here's how the first proper trip went :)

First drop of the trip, 20 or so mins in lol

lougetswar1.png

Gladiator got a warrior, but Lou and me were to far away to see it or get any LSP haha

He said he was sorry to get another drop, but hey, 250k that I'm glad I didn't lose in LSP haha

gladssers1.png

I died due to running out of brews, and some bad Supreme respawn's lol, but about 2 DK's back I got this :o

dksdstonetome1.png

Not to long after Lou got this lol

dstoentolou.png

Then finally I got my drop, best of the trip to :)

daxe1.png

And finally Mud battle staff to Lou :P

mudtolou1.png

Finished the trip with this.

dkstrip1.png

4m in total. Can't wait to go back haha ^^

4sDIn.png

Today I'm heading up to Sydney for a week to spend Christmas with my grandparents and cousins :)

Once I get back the plan is to collect crimsons until I have enough for 96 lol. I will mainly camp waterfiends, but when I want to cut my wrists will do some slayer ;)

I'll post my current charm count soon, but at the moment I need 3750 crimsons for 96 lol, will probably end up at 3.5k if I do my penguins a lot :P

4sDIn.png