Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Was tired again, so here is yesterdays update lol.

Well finally finished off the herblore :)

I have to say I impressed even myself with this little goal, 1.9m exp on the first day, 1.9m exp on the second day and then 2.2m exp on the third and final day :P SO yeah Now I'm not the richest guy going around, but I can make overloads with stew haha :D Anyway pics from yesterday.

90 herb

90herb.png

Extreme Defence

exdefs.png

91 herb

91herb.png

Extreme Magic

exmages.png

92 herb

92herb.png

Extreme Range

exranges.png

93 herb

93herb.png

93 herb tab

93herbtab.png

:)

4sDIn.png

Nice blogeh.

BTW: ROL off rex is common. But its still a GF x.x

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Wow been a few days since I updated huh lol

Well last few days I haven't been playing much, guess after 93 herb I just needed a break, and some motivation lol. Well since being at a 53m bank I haven't done much apart from a few Corp trips and a few TD runs. I don't think I'll be doing much of either of those over the nex little while as I cannot be bothered with TD's and I feel like Corp hates me. Why do I think Corp hates me? Well its simply really, I know I haven't done many Corp kills in total, but I was hopping to see a sigil on my first day with overloads, and I did... kinda.

I joined an RSOF overload only team and as I was waiting outside for my LS to turn on they got an Arcane, yeah would have been the first sigil I saw, I was kinda annoyed but got over it in about 2 mins lol. The team closed down after that so I went and found another one, I found one within 5 mins, so as I was waiting outside for LS again, what happens? Yes another sigil, this time Ely... Thats two sigils in 15 mins with no LSP reward what so ever, was gutted for the rest of the day >.>

missedelycauseofls.png

Couldn't get a pic of the Arcane the guy tellied to quickly.

So yeah that was probably the main reason behind me not playing last few days lol. I'm not sure what it is but sometime earlier today I had the thought come into my mind about all the good money you can make at DK's, yes something that's gone through my head a million times, but the things that I kept hearing about solo maging beeing the best really started to stick for whatever reason. So looking at the prices I reckon that within 2-3 days of moderate play time I could get enough cash to afford Tassets or maybe Tassets and an Arma skirt. I plan to spent at least two days doing it, but will go for up to 5 if I need to for Tassets, thats an average of 4-10m a day or so, shouldn't be to hard with a Yak banking most drops aim would be to make 3m+ per trip but just one axe or zerker a trip would easily cover it lol. So over the next few days be expecting to see that :P

4sDIn.png

Hmm how to type this. Over the past few days a few RL things have gotten in the way of me playing and in that time I have thought a lot about what I had hopped to accomplish this summer, what I had accomplished and how it was maybe the same or different from summer last year. Well it's been different, and not exactly what I wanted lol. I had many ideas through out the year about how summer was going to once again be the best time of the year for everything, well I was wrong. So many changes to plans, so many random compulsive things done, but I guess now I'm kinda back in the same spot I was this time last year. This time last year my plan was to just do a lot of monster hunting and get as high combat as possible, well I think I did a pretty damn good job of that haha got up to 137 combat, made over 300m, I guess thats something to be very happy with. For good times on Scape and RL I was so looking forward to summer, but unfortunately it has completely passed me by, the holidays anyway. I think that it is time to re-evaluate what it is I wish to accomplish in RS.

I don't know if I really want another monster hunting year, cause sure as great as it was it just wouldn't be the same this year. Last year I had people like Ish and Blayne for the first half of the year, then towards the end people like Jimmy, Dave and Chad as well as the great people from 5o. Now when I look at it the only people there that I could still monster hunt with is Dave and Chad, and while that will work for most things, I just don't feel it. My oldest and probably most dear friend in RS would have to be Minner, his real name is Brendan and he has been my inspiration for years. I remember when I was still relatively weak and he was getting 126 combat, I'm pretty sure he got 99 attack, defence and strength all within about two months lol, he was just amazing. Bravo ( his nickname) finally got 124 combat and then went into skilling, he has never been a monster hunter which for whatever reason I really like about him. Eventually he got bored of normal skills and got into RC. Yeah how I don't know lol. What I do know is now he is in the top 300 RC'ers in RS. THat helped him buy more skills and get better stuff all round, it also got him 126 combat, when he got that I was just amazed at how good he was haha. Every week or so I would go to the RS highscores and compare myself to him, and guess what he was always higher then me in every single skill haha. Bravo was probably the reason I kept playing RS the way I did and I gotta thank him for it :)

I remember he always seemed so rich to me, and I hopped I could be like him. Well thanks to my progress in '09 not only did I catch him but I also multiplied his bank many times over and at quite a few points had more cash then he ever had, and has ever had to this day. Of course I was always still trying to get at least 1 skill better then him on the side of all my monster hunting and for a period I had higher slayer and summoning. Of course with Bravo being Bravo he was getting bored of the easy 99's and decided to get another difficult one, this time slayer. I'm pretty sure h started this one mid December. While I knew I was going to lose my advantage in slayer over him I desperately wanted to keep my summoning and at this point, combat advantage over him. Most of my RS life I have always seen Minner Bren in red, although now when I look at him Bren is Go is now in green. Sure he is 137 and will soon be 138 it kinda makes me sad lol. Anyway now that I am 138 combat I think it's time for me to do a full circle. I started my RS career as a free player, I then became a member, I levelled up skills, did quests for cool items and attempted to make money haha. After that I got more into skilling and questing, I got my quest cape and continued to skill. Then I got into the monster hunting, now, now I'm back at that stage just before skilling, and I think thats what I want to do. I am now so much more well equipped in knowledge from back in 2007 or whenever it was lol. My goal is now to just get as high a skill total as I can, I don't know if at this point I will just level up or make goals, who knows lol. So for 2010, my redemption is skilling, and thats exactly what I will do :)

I am sorry if I will lose a few readers as I won;t be doing as much monster hunting, but if you do decide to keep clicking on this I thank you very much :)

With all of this I am going to try to cut down my play time on RS to, get back to focusing on more important things in RL. That ends this update, see you guys soon :)

4sDIn.png

jesus christ no on asked for your life story jewbag :wall:

wow thats a bit excessive I feel.

Tempest it sounds like you have got more important things going on at the moment than Runescape.

I look forward to watching you skill

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

L

wow thats a bit excessive I feel.

Tempest it sounds like you have got more important things going on at the moment than Runescape.

I look forward to watching you skill

L at Dave again.

Thanks Voow :P

Btw thats not a life story, failures >.>

You want a life story ask lol

4sDIn.png

Well if it wasn't evident enough I have decided to take a break from RS for a while. Not sure exactly how long it'll be, I should still be active on these forums though :P

Today I have just tied off a few loose ends, nothing major. I'll post my days progress later but after that don't be expecting much for a while lol.

:)

4sDIn.png

Not really a big surprise I guess. Past week and a bit haven't really felt like playing and I guess theres other stuff I wanna work on other then RS atm, so I'm calling it quits for now. I'm not sure when I'll be back but yeah, when I am I can assure you this blog will stage a come back with me :P

I have plans for the future, big plans but I need a time out before I can get to work on them lol, to recharge my batteries as such. While I'm gone Chad said that he would try to keep this alive, if he does Bravo to you Chad :P

As my parting message I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read my blog day after day, this blog has been a major part of me sticking with RS for as long as I have and kept me true to my goals haha. Finally to all my good friends thanks for keeping it fun, glad that I got to spend time with you, not sure how many of you will still be around when I get back :o

Aight guys take care, see ya when I get back :)

4sDIn.png

• 3 weeks later...

WELCOME BACK

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just downloaded the new Angels and Airwaves album, LOVE. And I tell you it is absolutely amazing, if you have heard an liked any of their songs, go to Modlife.com and download the whole thing with album artwork and such for free.

Its made my day I tell you =p

4sDIn.png