Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Free bump :thumbsup: When I get back on ill go zammy or kbd with you?

I would say yes, but I don't have any members credit and a lot of homework at the moment, as soon as I've gotten through this load I'll have to probably study for my exams, if I do manage to get back on though I'm more then happy to KBD or Zam :)

4sDIn.png

Free bump :thumbsup: When I get back on ill go zammy or kbd with you?

I would say yes, but I don't have any members credit and a lot of homework at the moment, as soon as I've gotten through this load I'll have to probably study for my exams, if I do manage to get back on though I'm more then happy to KBD or Zam :)

Seems we have very different time zones though... >.< Not sure how I can do this, unless you are on late at night or something....

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been a while huh :o

Well I guess I'll start at the start. As some of you may have noticed I haven't updated this in a few months, thats simply because I haven't been playing over those past months. I've wanted to but I've had other stuff to do. Basically I was focusing more on school because I had to achieve a certain grade now to ensure that I can do what I want at University, even though thats like 3 years away, weird huh. At the moment its Sunday afternoon and over the next week I'll be having all my exams, oh joy. Then the week after that I'll be heading off to Croatia and Italy which should be pretty chill ^^ I'll be over in Europe for about 3 weeks, which means as soon as I get back its straight back to school >.> but thats not so bad because next semester is going to be so much easier then this one and I'm going to have an incredibly smaller amount of homework so I'll have a fair bit of spare time to burn :)

Now for Scape, when I get back I'll probably just go straight back into Tormented D's to keep on track with rebuilding my bank. My goals for now would be to get the charms for 99 summoning through TD's and hopefully a fair bit of cash along the way. My wants are much smaller and more realistic now and I think that because I know that I can and will achieve them all it'll make playing all the more fun. All I want at the moment is a Sara godsword, some claws of my own for once (keeping the first drop I get :P), 99 Herblor, 99 Summoning and maybe if I can really be bothered 80 Dungeoneering. Thats about it for now, so in 4-5 weeks I'll be back to pick up where I left off, no strings attached :D

4sDIn.png

Dude you're going to Europe in the June holidays? -.-

Not cool.

Go away to like 8 different countries over Christmas like I am. :D

Have fun. ;)

Haha well its winter here and summer there, and with Croatia having some of the best beach's in the world I think you can see the appeal :) Where are you going over Christmas?

4sDIn.png

Just getting my calcs down for sum so that I don't forget them,

Current-98 = 2,600 Yaks = 548,600 shards X 25gp = 13.7m

384,020 refunded by swapping = 9.6m refund

+ 250gp X 2,600 = 650k on hides

Total loss 97-98 = 4.75m

And then just a mix of whatever is left to get to 99. Through collecting the charms there should hopefully be 3+ claw drops, I need at least two pairs to pay for the summoning, one to keep, so 3+ is required to help pay for the herblore as well. Doesn't seem to bad :P

4sDIn.png

• 4 weeks later...

Im making corp CS 6-8man teams atm, if you wanna come along drop me a PM, or join '24hr corp' cc I may be in there!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

• 2 weeks later...

Hai all!

So a few days ago I got back from Europe and according to what I said before I left I'll probably soon be playing again. Sticking with what I've said so far although due to the fact that I don't really think this blog is getting as well received as I would have originally hoped for, I'm gonna leave it for now. If there is actually anyone out there that does read this on a semi regular basis I'm sorry haha, but its just some blog theres plenty of others :P

So yeah you may see me around on the forums a bit still but I think after err whats it been, like 4 years or so? That I don't really see a point in it any more haha. Pretty much the same with Scape, so I've lowered my quitting goals to things that are more easily attainable and much more fun to do so, might as well go out doing what I love.

Thanks to everyone thats ever read this blog, I might start it up again in 6 months or so over summer, if I can be stuffed ;)

If not, for one last time,

See ya round ;)

4sDIn.png

• 1 month later...

September 1st

Today just did some TD's and a few tasks. Got another effigy which puts me at ~400 blues to 99 sum so that should be pretty soon. Still waiting for those claws, gotta be over 400 dry now. A new personal worst lol. My birthday tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be on that much, if I am i'll just be doing more TD's I guess, hopefully get a nice present from them.My imageshack thing isn't working at the moment so I can't upload any pics at the moment, hopefully it sorts itself out soon enough. Thats all for now.

4sDIn.png

Well I just spent about 20 minutes updating my progress for the past week and then I accidently deleted it -.-

So I'm not sure when the next update will come, because that was a pretty spectacular wall of text in my opinion so I don't think I cbf doing it all over again.

I'll update this when I decide to un-rage quit from my blog <_<

4sDIn.png

Congratzors :D now ive gotta get some quests done so you can teach me how to td! :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Well I just spent about 20 minutes updating my progress for the past week and then I accidently deleted it -.-

So I'm not sure when the next update will come, because that was a pretty spectacular wall of text in my opinion so I don't think I cbf doing it all over again.

Fail!

99 sum now? (:

Fail!

99 sum now? (:

Very soon lol. Thanks to a good Dk's trip with Dave I got an Axe and another 130 water tallys. So now I have all the charms/shards for 99 and am just waiting on 600 more water tallys. Might be back at DK's tomorrow for the last 2m cash.

4sDIn.png

Nice, work on 91 rc for it. (;

Yeah I'll see you there haha >.>

I think we all know how much I love RC :) But if what I have been told is accurate, then it can be assisted. Or so a few of my friends say, yet to confirm this. If thats the case the Karamja Elite diaries will be the first ones I finish.

4sDIn.png