Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

• 3 weeks later...

[sadface]Where are the blog updates? [/sadface]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

After today's batch of jagex doing what they do best I don't think I'll be reviving this as I will probably be quitting altogether, oh well

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy?

Yea why? What happened?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 years later...

Didn't get up to too much today, was mostly just doing some WC whilst watching vids and NBA games. Managed to knock out 93 WC which was nice, was sort of expecting to leave WC till one of my last 99s, however recently I've been doing a fair bit of it and it doesn't seem too bad so I figure I might try and wrap it up as my next 99 after Hunter. I also spent a bit of time at Charm Sprites to get the enhanced stick, both for the extra exp it'll give me plus the fact that its a Comp req. Only 45 total levels to go now. Thats about all for today, short update but expect more soon :)

2451/2496 Total

Enhanced Yaktwee Stick

2IFfT.jpg

93 Woodcut

2IAKO.jpg

4sDIn.png

Another fairly quite day today, not too much done. I've decided that I'll keep Woodcutting until the weekend, so another four days and see how far I get. On the weekend I think I'll try to power out 97-99 Hunt. Shouldn't take more than ~10 hours all up so that won't be too bad. Today I managed to knock out 94 WC, pretty happy with that considering I only got 93 yesterday :D

2452/2496 Total

94 Woodcut

2Jo2H.jpg

4sDIn.png

Forgot to update this yesterday, so this will sort of serve as an update for the past two days. Both today and yesterday have been pretty much like the rest of the week, rather boring with not a lot going on. I guess when you're training a skill like Woodcutting you can't expect a whole lot to happen :D On that note though, the Godwars hard mode came out which I am extremely keen to check out. I think it was exactly the update the game needed, because for the past few months most high level content, in my eyes, has just been tanking hard, so it was nice to see a positive. My personal favourite thing about the hard mode stuff, and other armour/damage updates, is what it did to the Nex armour prices. It was quite funny seeing Virtus Gloves as low as 3.5m, and watching Torva Platebodies/Platelegs drop a mil a minute for a period. I'm sure everything will stablise fairly quickly though, it always does. Anyway as far as progress; yesterday I hit 97 Hunter which was quite nice, only 2 levels left in that skill, and today I hit 95 Woodcut. I was sort of dreading Woodcut to be honest, although I have really started to not mind it, and I definitely think it'll be my next 99 after Hunter.

I probably won't try the new Godwars stuff for a while, because when I do start that'll probably be the end of this Comp Cape goal, so I'll leave that until I desperately need a break from skilling, think thats all for now :P

2454/2496 Total

97 Hunter

2JXIN.jpg

95 Woodcutting

2KJ9m.jpg

4sDIn.png

Uni has been kinda busy past two days, and certainly will be the next two weeks, and well probably until the end of the semester now >.> Not quite sure if I will be able to get 99 Hunter this weekend, as I have an assignment that kinda takes priority, which is a pity :( At the time of writing this I'm a bit over 1.7m off 99 Hunt, which is ~6-7 hrs worth of Jadinkos, so I'll see if I can manage to fit that in over the weekend. My Woodcutting has been making good progress, managed to get 96 today which was my goal. I figure if I can attempt to keep getting 1 level every 2 days for the next week, before uni becomes too much to even afk RS a little, then I should be able to knock 99 out by next weekend. Thats the plan at the moment, but that could very easily change. So yeah, thats sorta my plan for the next week or so, lets see how it goes :)

2455/2496 Total

96 Woodcut

2LX11.jpg

4sDIn.png

Okay so been a few days since I updated this, but heres what I've been up to in that time. I said I'd aim to get 99 Hunter over the weekend, which I did, and that was pretty much it. Had this Uni assignment which turned out to be a real pain in the ass, but I did eventually manage to get it done haha. Between that and Hunter my weekend was pretty much gone. Yesterday I spent a bit of time Woodcutting again, alongside more Uni work. Today I was able to figure out what I wanted to do after I do finally get my Comp cape, so I believe this blog has quite a bright future. Whilst thinking about that I figured I needed a small break from Woodcutting, so I took an hour long trip to Automatons, my first one. Have to say I actually quite like them, decent cash per/hr (I think?) and not too repetitive. So from that hour long trip I managed to walk away with about 800k in loot, an effigy (first of the year :3), and a Cresbot :D I have to say seeing that effigy on the ground was a great feeling, I really did miss it haha. Still that acts as further motivation to bust out this Comp cape, so I can get back to seeing effigies more often. Also I really, really like the dialogues with Cresbot, few of them have made me laugh a bit, is that sad?

Anyway thats all for now, stay tuned :)

2457/2496 Total

98 Hunter

2OxcA.jpg

99 Hunter

2OxcX.jpg

1st trip to Automatons

2OwHI.png

One of my favourite Cresbot things so far :D

2OwNR.jpg

4sDIn.png

In the few days that Tip It was down I didn't really get up to anything exciting, just more Woodcutting >.> Getting closer to the end of it which is quite nice I have to say. Have to say its starting to get annoying chucking up such boring updates, nothing like what I used to post haha, oh well this is only temporary. So I think yesterday, or whenever I knocked out 97 Woodcutting, and am currently about halfway to 98. Originally my goal was to get 98 tomorrow (Friday), then 99 Sunday. I have one more uni assignment due this semester, which I'll probably spend a lot of the weekend working on, so I'll move 99 WC to either Monday or Tuesday. After 99 Woodcutting I was planning to try and power out 99 RC before the end of my semester, although I might actually do Thieving now, not quite sure which of those I'll do next. I did a bit of Thieving today so that my ToG could go on Agility, which is sort of why I'm thinking maybe Thieving next, as I did quite enjoy it. In the 5 or so runs I did today, I managed to pull a Scepter of the Gods which I thought was pretty cool. That puts me up to 3/4 pieces of Black Ibis and now the Scepter, that combined with the fact I got a pharaoh's scepter on my first ever PP run all those years ago, seems PP loves me :3 Thats all for now, hopefully be back with 98 Woodcutting tomorrow.

2458/2496 Total

Scepter of the Gods

2PErO.jpg

97 Woodcutting

2PhWU.jpg

4sDIn.png

Heh seems I'm already starting to get back into my old habits :D So I was aiming for 98 Woodcutting tonight, but yeah that isn't happening. I was going to get it, although it turns out I'm going out tonight so I won't have the time. Once I realised that I decided that I might as well take a little break from Woodcutting and have another hour long trip at Automatons. Not sure which trip was better, my first or second. First was good in that it yielded and effigy and Cresbot :3, although this trip I managed to pick up a pair of Pneumatic Gloves, I'm killing Automaton Tracers by the way. Also picked up about 913k in other loot over the course of the hour which was quite nice. Just as a quick overview, my goal after I finish off Comp is to set up my bank in a way I always reamed of, which basically consists of having a shit load of different items, mostly PvM drops. The least can be seen on one of my posts on the first page of the blog, but it isn't more than a list at this point. Thats why I've been killing Autos as breaks from Woodcutting, trying to knock off the gloves from there. I probably won't be going back to Autos until I finish 99 WC now, but if (highly likely) I need breaks when getting 99 RC and Thiev, I might head back to Autos. This time either guardians or generators. Will definitely try to get 98 Woodcut tomorrow, then onto the big ass uni assignment. Thats all for now :)

Pneumatic Gloves #1

2Qsbc.jpg

Automaton trip #2

2Qsa0.png

4sDIn.png

Seems I'm getting distracted from Woodcutting more and more :D Yesterday I went on another Sara trip with Mike just because I really felt like a change of pace from Woodcutting, and he would have appreciated the mage exp from Sara. Was a pretty quick trip, only and hour and 40 or so because I had to bail for basketball. Was still a semi successful trip, managed to walk away with a shard split and an Armadyl Crossbow split. In other news I got 98 Woodcut an hour ago or so, kind of behind my original goal but meh. 99 was meant to be happening today, but theres no chance of that now haha, still I'll get it soonish, within the next few days I'm sure. Thats all for now, pretty quiet :D

2459/2496 Total

Shard 3 (Force of habit to screen green split lines :D)

2R4gH.jpg

Armadyl Crossbow #1

2R5CH.png

98 Woodcutting (1 to go wudup)

2REBT.jpg

4sDIn.png

what's update

Uni is whats update :(

99 WC tomorrow np.

orly?

Yup.

May 15th

Ok so been a few days since I've updated this, predominantly due to this final uni assignment for the semester, plus I haven't really been up to much exciting. Today was a bit of a change of pace though, which is always nice. So 99 Woodcutting, thats finally done (Y) Only 5 99s to go (really 4 cause cooking doesn't count :D), and 120 Dungeoneering. Pretty soon I'll hit 93 Agility and 113 Dungeoneering, meaning that I'll finally knock off the last music track, and do that last task, leaving solely 99s + 120 DG for comp. I was planning to do a lot of PVM today after 99 Woodcutting to sort of celebrate it, but that plan went the hell out the window when I started watching Suits. Was watching the second half of season 2, and holy shit that stuff is amazing, by far my most favourite TV show at the moment, cannot [bleep]ing wait for season 3 in July :3 I did however decide to go for a quick Glacor trip with Mike after pengs, just because I quite enjoy them now, and I felt the need to do some PVM, even if it wasn't much. That was pretty good I have to say, 1 Overload trip and I managed to walk away with a set of Ragefire Boots. Not exactly bank breaking stuff, but still my cashpile was down to about 400k before them, so I'll take it ;) Thats my second boot drop from Glacors, first was a Glaiven set sometime last year. I'm still relatively unlucky there I believe, but honestly I don't mind that, I have plenty of luck almost everywhere else :D

I'm sorta undecided as to what to do next, the original plan was to bust out 99 RC before I head to Europe, but I don't know if that plan will stick. I think my main options at the moment are:

A. 99 RC

B. 99 Thieving

C. Start leveling Fishing, RC, Thieving and Agility together as they're all 92 or 93 at the moment

D. Work towards 99 Fishing via flingers + C2s, then do actual floors once I finish my C2s to train DG as well

I'm not quite sure whats next, but probably something from that list :) All for now.

2460/2496 Total

99 Woodcutting

2TU3M.jpg

Ragefire Boots #1

2TU2i.jpg

Selling Ragefires

2TU31.png

4sDIn.png

what's update

Uni is whats update :(

99 WC tomorrow np.

orly?

Yup.

May 15th

Ok so been a few days since I've updated this, predominantly due to this final uni assignment for the semester, plus I haven't really been up to much exciting. Today was a bit of a change of pace though, which is always nice. So 99 Woodcutting, thats finally done (Y) Only 5 99s to go (really 4 cause cooking doesn't count :D), and 120 Dungeoneering. Pretty soon I'll hit 93 Agility and 113 Dungeoneering, meaning that I'll finally knock off the last music track, and do that last task, leaving solely 99s + 120 DG for comp. I was planning to do a lot of PVM today after 99 Woodcutting to sort of celebrate it, but that plan went the hell out the window when I started watching Suits. Was watching the second half of season 2, and holy shit that stuff is amazing, by far my most favourite TV show at the moment, cannot [bleep]ing wait for season 3 in July :3 I did however decide to go for a quick Glacor trip with Mike after pengs, just because I quite enjoy them now, and I felt the need to do some PVM, even if it wasn't much. That was pretty good I have to say, 1 Overload trip and I managed to walk away with a set of Ragefire Boots. Not exactly bank breaking stuff, but still my cashpile was down to about 400k before them, so I'll take it ;) Thats my second boot drop from Glacors, first was a Glaiven set sometime last year. I'm still relatively unlucky there I believe, but honestly I don't mind that, I have plenty of luck almost everywhere else :D

I'm sorta undecided as to what to do next, the original plan was to bust out 99 RC before I head to Europe, but I don't know if that plan will stick. I think my main options at the moment are:

A. 99 RC

B. 99 Thieving

C. Start leveling Fishing, RC, Thieving and Agility together as they're all 92 or 93 at the moment

D. Work towards 99 Fishing via flingers + C2s, then do actual floors once I finish my C2s to train DG as well

I'm not quite sure whats next, but probably something from that list :) All for now.

2460/2496 Total

99 Woodcutting

2TU3M.jpg

Ragefire Boots #1

2TU2i.jpg

Selling Ragefires

2TU31.png

0/10, you botted

and your boots are nub

<3:

zdkz.png