Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

June 5th

Again a fair while since I updated this, but I sort of wanted to save some stuff up for an update rather than making it kinda shallow. Since I last updated this I haven't really been skilling, taking a little break to just do some random PVM trips here and there. I have really enjoyed the PVM trips and the more I do, the more I seem to enjoy the game again. I think now seeing as my exams are coming up thats probably going to slow down a fair bit for the next two weeks, so I'll get back to skilling primarily with a few Corp trips here and there. I managed to get 96 RC the other day, so only 3.3m experience to go, which I should easily be able to get before my trip. I also wouldn't mind getting 2480+ total before I go away, and at this rate that should be pretty easy. In PVM news I managed to finally get my second sigil at Corp, the first being a duo divine back in 2011. This one was also a duo, however this was only a Spectral, so the split was considerably lower. Mike and I decided to just FFA that particular kill, and what do you know it was a Sigil. Probably for the best it wasn't one of the others as the difference between street and CS split is quite noticeable. I'm starting to build a Corp tab now because thats always something I've wanted to do :D Thats all for now :)

2475/2496 Total

96 Runecrafting

381Ar.jpg

95 Fishing

38D6u.jpg

Spectral Sigil

37QAM.jpg

Also, the 2nd post on the first page is now where my drop archive will be.

4sDIn.png

Love uni, and apparently love uni exams. Thats been why I haven't been updating for the past week or whatever its been. 2/4 exams done now, last one is next Monday for me. Looking forward to them being over to be honest, as odd as it seems I'm enjoying them so far, but such effort bothering to study and all that, especially when I know that all that counts really is passing them, it is what it is >.> Today's been the first day in over a week that I've really been able to actually Scape, and its been pretty fun I must say. So far just a bit of Corp and DKs with Mike. Haven't been doing the RC that I wanted, so I might not get 99 before my trip, but theres still a bit under two weeks so we shall see. Nothing major really to report at the moment, got 94 Agility so I'm 94+ all now, next up 95+ all then 99+ all :D

2476/2496 Total

94 Agility

3dT1P.png

Holy Elixir #1

3dR2h.png

Holy Elixir #2

3dR2N.png

Warrior Ring #1

3dPCI.png

Archers' Ring #1

3dPEZ.png

At this point swapped to FFAs for Mike's slayer task.

Archers' Ring #2

3dR1H.png

Dragon Hatchet #1

3dR0x.png

4sDIn.png

June 14th

A week and a day till my 5 week long Europe trip, pretty excited for that now tbh, although theres still one exam sitting in my way before that. Will probably use most of this weekend to study for the exam which is Monday, but that leaves me Monday-Friday to Scape as much as I want really. I think I will aim for 99 RC in that time, a bit under 3.3m to go at this point. Thats roughly 660k exp a day or so, which doesn't sound like fun, but seems pretty doable... I think. Not really much to report at the moment, did another DKs trip with Mike, gonna be doing some Corp later tonight and umm yeah, pretty quiet update really :D

2477/2496

114 Dungeoneering

3fo9Q.png

Warrior Ring #1

3fnwr.png

4sDIn.png

June 17th

So my Uni exams are all done, I now have a bit under a week before my trip to do whatever I want, and thats a good feel :3 I think I will primarily aim for 99 RC, at least 98, and probably a bit of PVM every now and then. After all the early wake ups for exams, I think I'm most looking forward to being able to sleep in again. So far today I've just done a bit of DKs with Mike and ~20 QBD kills just cause. DKs started pretty badly, but ended up being a 6m+ trip for each of us, so can't complain for sub 2 hrs. I got an Archer's, Seers' and a Mud, and Mike got a Hatchet and Warrior. At QBD my main reason for being there was to get an item just so I could start that section of my drop archive, managed to pull a Dbone kit on my last kill as I was getting pretty bored rather quickly. Think I'll spend the rest of the night at Span now, maybe some Corp later.

2477/2496 Total

Archer's

3hztZ.png

Seers'

3hzuB.png

Mud Bstaff

3hzsW.png

(With that mud, the only drop I need to FFA now to complete the DKs drops is a Zerker, so hoping to get one soon :D)

Dbone kit

3hAFJ.png

4sDIn.png

Quick little update; a friend of mine who plays 07 told me that H'Ween masks were being dropped this week, so I figured I'd kill a bit of time and try my luck at one of the spots a smaller amount of people have access to. Managed to pull a red mask,which is the most valuable so I'll take that. Probably gonna end up just giving it to my friend as I don't really believe in trading between the two games, otherwise I woulda traded in my barrows when it was a few hundred EoC

Red H'Ween yo

3hGFY.png

4sDIn.png

June 20th

Only a few days now before I leave, so really trying to bust out 99 RC. Really good day of RC today, managed to do basically all of 97-98, so its been draining but I'm happy that I've done it. Watching Miami win certainly helped the motivation :L Since last update all I've been doing is span, and thats all I'll be doing for the next two days I guess. Gonna aim for 600k exp a day over the next two days, which shouldn't be too difficult, I'll just find interesting stuff to watch. RC is pretty decent because of all the afk you can do, especially with two screens. Anyway thats it for now, closing in on another 99 and getting ever so closer to Comp.

2479/2496 Total

97 RC

3ioud.png

98 RC

3jhvu.png

4sDIn.png

Really like the format of your blog! :D

Nice work on Runecrafting keep it up, I will definately be following your progress from here on out :)

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

June 21st

Well it was a long 3 days, but I did manage to get 99 RC, and just before my trip :) The first day of RC wasn't too bad, doing about 600k exp, the 2nd day was 930k, which was quite an effort I have to say, and then I somehow managed to top that again yesterday with a 1.1m effort. 1.1m RC exp in one day is too damn much I swear, still I managed it somehow, so that done now. So now all I need for Comp is 6 Dunge levels, 1 Cooking level, 5 Agility levels and 4 Fishing. Got my 5 week long Europe trip starting tomorrow which I am rather looking forwad to, but I get back the weekend before uni starts so I won't really have any good time to nolife RS ;d When I get back the first thing I'll work on is busting out 99 Fishing, which really shouldnt be too hard at all. Currently 4m off it so thats less than a 3 week project with uni, would like to get it done in two. So thats it for now, time for a break that I am rather looking forward to, I'll be back in a bit.

2480/2496 Total

99 Runecrafting (#22)

3kLnO.png

Unlocks

3kx5n.png

4sDIn.png

• 1 month later...

31st July

Got home just under a week ago, and already missing Europe. I've gone from constant 30 degree days (Celsius) to a dodgy 15 degree average with rain...and clouds. That was definitely one of the best holidays I've had, I saw a lot, did a lot, and met a lot of really great people. Anyway thats behind me now, so back home and back to Scape. Just before I left I managed to bust out 99 RC which I was quite happy with, leaving only 4 skills left to work on, one of which was cooking, so really only 3 skills. Since I've been back I've managed to get 2 Fishing levels and 1 Agility level. I also finally obtained the Champion's Tacklebox, pity I won' ever get to use it for PVM :( Still it is quite nice to have I suppose. RS3 was launched while I was away, and I have to say I don't really mind it too much. I know theres a lot of mixed feelings about it, but I do quite like the flexibility it gives us. The one thing that shits me beyond belief is not being able to click through boxes like we used to be able to do with the chat, as a result I've had to set all my interfaces to 100% solid so I don't keep trying to click through transparent ones, makes me sad.

There was also a new boss released while I was away, Vorago, who I am seriously looking forward to trying out. I haven't had a chance yet as I've also come back straight into the uni semester, so I haven't had the most free time as of late. That coupled with the fact I want at least 99 Fishing before Divination is released, so it could be a little while still before I try out Vorago. I suppose thats more or less it for now, I'll just keep working towards 99 Fishing, currently a bit over 2.2m exp off, so hopefully have that within the next week and a half to two, depending on Uni.

2483/2496 Total

Champion's Tacklebox

3PUnD.png

97 Fishing

3PV9l.png

(Didn't remember to pic 96)

95 Agility

3Q8IA.png

• Like 1

4sDIn.png

Welcome back! I'd be glad to switch my 99 Agility for your 99 Woodcutting, and Runecrafting!

.... Actually, I beg you to swap.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Welcome back! I'd be glad to switch my 99 Agility for your 99 Woodcutting, and Runecrafting!

.... Actually, I beg you to swap.

I would take that, get on the phone to Jagex and lets sort this swap out. Honestly considering leaving Agil to just be done through daily challanges >.> Would only be like 2 months... or more. And thank you, good to be back on Scape.. not so good to be back in this frozen tundra of a city :(

4sDIn.png

2nd August

Uni is starting to get back into swing, gotten all the necessary intro stuff out of the way now. I have to say I'm looking forward to this semester a lot more than my first one, the subjects seem more interesting and I think the timetable might be a little more accommodating. As for Scape its just been more of the same, Fishing with Sinks and Agil daily's each day. Managed to bust out 98 Fish today, earlier than I had expected which is quite nice. I am now aiming for 99 by next Thursday at the latest, but I get the feeling I should be able to get it a fair bit sooner than that. Currently about 990k, and still fishing, as I'm writing this. I'm not sure what I'll do after 99 Fishing, whether I start on Agility and then just wait until Divination is released, or if I just go straight for 99 Agility now, then start Divination afterwards. Guess I'll give that some thought over the next few days, thats all for now.

2484/2496 Total

98 Fishing

3RMYq.png

(1 to go)

4sDIn.png

5th August

Writing this relatively early in the morning, so still got a full day ahead of me with things to do, but I figured I'd post this now. Finally got 99 Fishing about an hour ago, so not including Divination I'm 11 levels to Comp. More like 10 if you discount the Cooking level, but bottom line is I'm getting quite close. 4m, almost exactly, experience to 99 Agility, and a bit over 43.2m Dungeoneering exp needed to get those final 10 levels. I'm honestly not sure what I'll do before Divination is released. I've probably got another week or so before it is, or at east before we get word of an exact release date. That might be enough time to power out 99 Agility, but I don't know if thats really what I feel like doing. I'm still debating whether I just grind out Agility, or just leave it for primarily daily challenges/pengs/circus etc whilst mainly focusing on Dunge, not quite sure yet, but I'll try and figure that out soon. Once Divination is released I'm probably going to just focus on that till 95 at the very least, and maybe just go straight for 99. Not planning to nolife it and try to get a good rank or anything, I'm still a lot more interested in finally getting my cape :D Might have another update tonight, but we'll see.

2485/2496

99 Fishing #23

3TOZJ.png

4sDIn.png

9th August

Since the last update I've just been running round in circles for hours each day, its really fun. I was really expecting Divination to either be out by now, or announced for sometime next week. Still there hasn't been a second BTS vid nor the new quest released, so I figure we still have at least a week or more until Div. I was joking saying if I could somehow pull off 98 Agility before Div was released I might just go straight to 99, and then start Div after that. However, it looks like I might actually be able to do that. Currently working on getting to 98, got 97 yesterday. I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, starting from season 1, while I train, and thats making it a lot more bearable. I know it isn't going to last long, but as of 97 Agility I'm within single digits to Comp, which is a pretty good feeling. SO yeah, more running around in circles for the next week or however long... fun times.

2487/2496 Total

96 Agility

3XumC.png

97 Agility

3XunZ.png

4sDIn.png

Well, after watching the newest BTS vid it looks like I've got another guaranteed week+ before Divination is released, and with 1.9m exp until 99 Agility I think I might actually manage to pull that off before Div comes out. Won't really be easy with uni, but I'll try to get it done, leggo

4sDIn.png

11th August

Original short term goal was 98 Agility by Monday night, its currently early Sunday afternoon and I'm already there, so Agility is going pretty well. Been catching up on a lot of TV shows during it, which has made it that much better. Currently catching up on Californication, probably the funniest show I've ever watched. If you've never seen it, get on it :D

2488/2496

98 Agility

3YXWN.png

(1 more leggo)

4sDIn.png

14th August

Sorta a big day, I've finally knocked off 99 Agility, which not including Divination pretty much means I'm maxed (all 99s). Theres that last 850k cooking experience preventing me from wearing the cape at the moment, but thats always been the plan. Thanks to dailys and sinks I managed to pull off 115 DG as well, so only 5 levels to go in that. Thanks to those two levels I've also hit 2490 total which is really cool, a sort of threshold in my eyes for current total levels. I'm pretty sure we should be seeing Div next week, so I'm looking forward to getting into that when it comes out, but for now I'm not really sure. I don't really want to start on 120 DG because stopping that for Div then having to start it again afterwards just seems annoying. I might try for 116, its 6.5m exp away so that would take me about a week or so with my current workload. I was thinking maybe just a bit of PVM this week, get back to something I love. Might start some solo Nex if I can be bothered, otherwise I'll just see what I feel like. Seismics seem to be happy at their current price, so I'll take all the cash I can get :D

2490/2496

99 Agility

41xy1.png

(#24, 24/25 99s)

Cape

41rYb.png

115 DG

41xA5.png

(Only 2 more floors to unlock)

4sDIn.png

So a while back in January when I had a serious cashflow, I bought back my 3rd Age Range, something I owned back in 2011 and loved. Paid 55m for the top and legs back then, earlier today sold it for 185m, thats a good feel. So used that cash plus some stuff I had on hand to buy a Virtus wand and book. These'll do for now until I upgrade to Seismics, which it seems are finally dropping.

42vKF.png

4sDIn.png

20th August

Not long now till Divination, which I'm sorta looking forward to. Possibly not so much as I was at first, but I'll be glad once its here none the less. My goal from 99 Agility till now was to get 116 DG, which I managed to get this morning without really doing too much Dunge, only a few days of it really. So once DIv is out I guess its just power that to 99. I'm hopping it doesn't take any longer than 3-4 weeks, so that I can get back DG and finally Comp.

116 DG

45TUs.png

(Bad pic because I was surprised by level :D)

4sDIn.png

Small update because I don't really feel like doing a normal one. Just been slogging through Div so far, currently lvl 54. Have to say I'm not really loving this skill, but ah well. 50 levels till Comp now, leggo

50 DIv

4763a.png

Highest total rank just cause

46rcR.png

4sDIn.png