Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

You iz too pro. D': Now go get that cxbow :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Congrats on 96 herby, I'm building up to that level too, except I'm waaay off in the cash business :P

Going to go to TD's for it too... except I have no idea what to use :P (p.s- if you think you can help me out regarding the set up post it on my blog please :rolleyes: )

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

btw if u going to do Tds i dont think u need Choatic Cbow

Hand Cannon is much better

Well I'll be using the cbow at dks as well, and because I'm not 99 FM I probs won't be using a hand cannon :P

Congrats on 96 herby, I'm building up to that level too, except I'm waaay off in the cash business :P

Going to go to TD's for it too... except I have no idea what to use :P (p.s- if you think you can help me out regarding the set up post it on my blog please :rolleyes: )

That I will do :P

On another note I got my cbow last night, so when I get back from the gym tonight I'll upload the pics.

4sDIn.png

Because I plan to rack up a large number of TD and eventually Corp and some Godwars bosses, I figured Id use drop trackers to see just how often I'm getting drops that I want and stuff like that. Ill break them down into lots by 100-250 or so I think and update from there. So far I have just uploaded my first 519 TD kills since the start of this year. Keep in mind that those are only solos and only solos which I have been bothered to record. There are a few hundred unrecorded kills in there as well.

Don't really know when I'll update the first post, probably when I get the first set of claws lol, until then I'll still be at TD's.

4sDIn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Because I just updated this earlier today I cbf posting this pics on the main page. Just the slice and claws I solo'd today lol. That makes 2 solo claws in 4 days. My best record yet ;)

Oh and my new bob. Might stay this high for a while because torstols are being all stingey and staying high >.>

soloclaws8.png

ruinedslicee3.png

bobnov4th2010.png

4sDIn.png

Nice monsterhunting skills :D

Wished I was that good. Owait I'm not even a member #-o

Good luck with building up that cashpile!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

wow, I was kinda bored at work today so I decided to come on here and checkout a few things... I ended up reading your whole blog lol

All I can say is very well done, you had some really hard goals and you got them all. :)

Good luck with everything else you go on to do! :D

user1-dark.png

wow, I was kinda bored at work today so I decided to come on here and checkout a few things... I ended up reading your whole blog lol

All I can say is very well done, you had some really hard goals and you got them all. :)

Good luck with everything else you go on to do! :D

Haha thanks man, its this sorta post that motivates me to keep updating my blog :)

Anyway a small little update. Since my last update I have just been DG'ing as I can't really see the need to buy anything at the moment and therefore don't need claws drops for cash. There are a few items I still want to buy, Armadyl and rangers boots for example, however I'd only use those for AGW's and I'm not sure how much of that I'll be doing lol. As far as DG goes I have decided to not just get an Arcane stream and be done with the skill forever. Instead I have decided to possibly get 100 or even higher. This would all have to be due to the fact that yesterday I finally got my shadow silk hood :D. It took me a grand total of 51 night spiders, some would say thats unlucky but I honestly have no clue what the drop rates like lol. So anyway my goal now is to get a rapier, hopefully before I leave for Nepal. Why am I getting a rapier if I already have a CLS you may ask? Well simply because it is still one hell of a beasting weapon. I will mainly use it for places where I do not want to risk my CLS, but still want something that will do a good job, probably use it for slayer as well. When I get back from Nepal I am contemplating getting 99/100 dunge with Nick and possibly some other friends. If I decide to do that it'll be non stop DG then on to Corp.

Anyway thats all for now, and thats all I'll be doing till I go ;)

4sDIn.png

Well today's finally the day that I leave for Nepal. Since my last update basically all thats been happening was exams, but because I only had one week left before my trip and I couldn't be bothered to study all that much I decided heck why not, and went back to DG. Pretty happy with myself, because even with exams on I managed to get another chaotic in just 5 days, that being my rapier. While I say to say rapier demolishes slayer, I still much prefer CLS overall.

Anyway thats it for now, I'll see you guys in a month have fun with whatever :P

buyingrapier.png

4sDIn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hope your having fun in Nepal. Weekly update. Got 87 rcing, 92 agil, 91 wcing. I solo'd bandos a lot. Got a couple pair of boots. Than i had this trip...

2bandosl.jpg

Didn't go for a couple of days, than got 200 rank and went again and got tassets first kill lol. Went Arma a couple days ago and missed duo hilt from buddy...than today i got this bad boy

armahilte.jpg

I got 300 rank since than. Has been a good week made about 200m total lol.

alexcisazn.png

Alexcisazn.png

• 1 month later...

Well hi guys, once again :P

It has been a while since I updates this huh? I got back from Nepal over a month ago and since then have been very busy. I don't really think I can update this with everything I've done because there are over 100 drop pictures, and we're not talking hundred k drops, more like mil drops :D

I got 99 dunge as well at some point, that was fun :D

I'll think about updating this with pictures soon, depends how much free time I get.

Thanks Chad for attempting to keep this alive while I was gone :P And thanks everyone that has read, not sure how much more of a future this blog has, so if you enjoy reading it please say so and give me a reason to keep it going,

See ya round ;)

4sDIn.png

Lets just say... that without this blog or a few others around here... I would never have got 99 herblore or be going for 99 prayer/maxed melee. If you have the time to post here I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to see it (including me).

user1-dark.png

• 1 month later...