Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Well it looks like Tip It's farming calc stuffed up lol. Because I now have the trees to get me close to 77 farming, when all I wanted was 75 haha. Anyway got 75 this morning, so I'll be knocking off another few Fally elites this afternoon.

75 Farm

75farm.png

Mage Trees

magictrees.png

Also on the second post I will be posting my gear and set ups for bosses, so if your looking for a new approach to something have a look there.

4sDIn.png

Hey wow you are very good at monster hunting and other stuff too... and i have no idea what to do next so i was hoping you could give me some tips or give me some help with what i could do next? thanks.

Thanks haha.

Well I'm not sure exactly what you are looking to do lol, skill, PK, monster hunt? Give me a little more information :P

4sDIn.png

• 2 weeks later...

*gives more support*

I have just fallen in love with dks, so I might be able to go with you sometime :) drop me a PM ingame

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

*gives more support*

This weekend I've just been doing some more DG. I have to say I am enjoying it quite a a lot at the moment ,especially now that I'm not dealing with fail ass teams any more. Currently on 55k tokens, so only another 145k till crossbow. At the rate I'm going I wouldn't be surprised if I had my bow by next weekend, at least that'll be my goal. Once I get it off to TD's to get the cash to finish up Herb. From there I get to re-evaluate what to do next. At this point I haven't really got a clue, might start on some of the skilling for effigies/Elites.

4sDIn.png

Chance of you getting on rs naowish? I wanna go dee-kays :3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Chance of you getting on rs naowish? I wanna go dee-kays :3

Umm not exactly, I think you posted that at like 2am for me haha, on a school day :|

Going to the gym after school today, but I'd be down for a trip after that :P

stop pvming & start doing dung i would say :D

Yeah I know, its just that we all know how addictive pvm can get :P

Might do my c1s tonight, and if I get little to no homework this week I might no life as much allowed with school and try to get my bow by Thursday or Friday :D

4sDIn.png

I wish I could be as pro as you with all that monster hunting + cash.

Keep it up.

One day you might be, just keep working at it ;)

And i'll be making heaps of bank again very soon :D

add me ingame :P we might do some pvm\dung\skilling :P

Added <3

4sDIn.png

Well I haven't updated in a while and I guess thats probably due to the fact I haven';t really done much interesting stuff. I'll update this once I get my crossbow. Which shouldn't be to long by the looks of things, 142k/200k tokens currently. Although I'll be out most of the weekend so I might not get it until Monday or Tuesday next week, oh well :P

4sDIn.png