Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

The plan, the plan, what is the plan? Well for now at least I plan to Slay =)

My aim isn't really certain, I want 90+, 93+ would be better but I'll take what I can get. My main and I guess overall goal for this month though is to get 99 summoning finally haha. The charms I'll just get through Slayer and maybe some TD's. Hopefully I'll make some good cash through Slayer, as I am still very poor in my eyes lol. SO yes, for now this shall just be another Slayer blog, until I get 99 summoning then I think a good bit of hilt/sigil gathering is in order, yes? =D

4sDIn.png

Well I'll be off early today because I have to go round to my mates later. But heres todays progress.

Been slaying all day as I said I would, and I have to say I really do love it. Had mostly dragon tasks today, with a few mage tasks, oh and Skiiier was kind enough to sell me a Focus sight for market, thanks mate =)

dboots21.png

dboots22.png

Focus Sight

buyingfocus.png

See ya tomorrow :)

4sDIn.png

Haha, just good to see a post from you again on this Jimmy :)

I pop on once or twice a week now, but don't post often anymore. Bloody school taking up most of my time, only reason I'm on today is because I have no homework. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

c962a1b4be.png

Haha, just good to see a post from you again on this Jimmy :)

I pop on once or twice a week now, but don't post often anymore. Bloody school taking up most of my time, only reason I'm on today is because I have no homework. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Haha okay :P

Today progress, not to much. Did a few tasks, busted a few hundred points trying to get a wyrms task, still no luck lol.

I'm pretty impressed with the amount of cash I'm making at the moment, even with using turmoil on like 80% of tasks.

I might pop on later to do my dagg task but not entirely sure, if not see ya tomorrow =)

4sDIn.png

Well another quiet day today. Not much done apart from a few tasks. Parents got back from Singapour today so haven't been on much, anyway I'm gonna start a trial as such. From now on each day I'll post my vid of the day. It will just be a youtube vid I reckon is worth watching, heres today's =p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ilb74gUa6o

4sDIn.png

Hi I don't really know you. But whenever its this time of night, and I'm browsing the TIF Index, I ALWAYS see this topic as the top one. Just wanted to say props on keeping it bumped in the wee hours of the morning.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hi I don't really know you. But whenever its this time of night, and I'm browsing the TIF Index, I ALWAYS see this topic as the top one. Just wanted to say props on keeping it bumped in the wee hours of the morning.

Thanks Saru, but i'm actually from Australia, so it's currently only 7pm for me lol. Its keeping it bumped during the day for you that should be impressive =p

4sDIn.png