Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

nice ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Been a few days since I last updated this. Ah well not much happening, just attempting to train dungeoneering haha. Have to say I don't really like it, but the tip it chat makes it more fun. My current level is:

18dunge.png

Anyway the best part of dungeoneering for me today was this rare occurrence, I was quite happy with it haha

promforgottenwarrior.png

Yielded a Promethium Longsword. Loving the 300+'s

Alright thats all for tonight, night guys :) Back to slayer at 20 Dungeoneering I think.

4sDIn.png

Another decent day of slaying, currently 184k away from 90, long weekend coming up but unfortunately I'll be up in Sydney for it, meaning that 90 Slayer won't be until sometime next week.

Today I had my first Jungle strykewyrm task, and I have to say they are ridiculously easy haha, well I managed to get a hexcrest so I like them for now :)

dboots29.png

hexcrest1.png

Last few days has been really good slayer wise, fair decent amount of cash.

slayeralog1.png

Night guys :)

4sDIn.png

Another good day :D

82k from 90 slayer now, I'm flying up to Sydney on sat, not sure what time, but I might be able to get 90 before I leave. Today's drops ;)

dboots30.png

dboots31.png

hexcrest2.png

Have to say I quite like Jungle strykes now, 2 tasks, 2 Hexcrest's. As opposed to 1 Focus sight in 5 tasks from deserts lol. Also something I found funny today, I got a desert task then my jungle one straight after, kinda funny seeing as I used to want them so badly and I thought they were rare as ;)

Night guys

4sDIn.png

Oh also, I can now afford an Armadyl skirt :D

I won't be buying it until 90 slayer though. I think that just having it in my bank will increase my attitude towards this game again as its been to long since I had a godwar's item in my bank :D

Although due to the luck of a lot of my friends recently I am considering maybe saving up for tassets instead and getting into some solo bandos, but after a few days of DK'ing I'll make my mind up.

4sDIn.png

Well phase one complete. I got 90 slayer yay :D

90slayer.png\

So now obviously I can kill dark beasts, and some other crazy Dunge thingo :P

darkbeasts.png

Heres my slayer tab from 87-90 slayer. Not including about 10 d boot drops and all the dragon bones I got a long the way.

90slayertab.png

and now the new bob..

bob26thapril2010.png

Still poor as hell, but a good improvement I reckon :)

4sDIn.png

April 26th

Phase one complete. I got 90 slayer just as I said I would and I have to say I like it more then I thought I would have. For the first time since maybe 99 attack getting a level actually made me smile. Granted I probably won't touch slayer for a while now but still, I can't really say how happy I am to have gotten it :) My bank really liked 90 slayer to, through tasks and clues 87-90 slayer made me about 16m with no whip drops (surprise surprise >.<) so I think that was a fairly decent.

I bought an Armadyl skirt today and went off for a bit of a duo with Travis (Atheist Korn) which was good because he got to trial his new Elysian and I got to enjoy a fun monster hunting trip. Unfortunately keeping with Travis's bad duo luck all we got was a shard at about 50 kc. I don't think I broke even on that trip, losing maybe 100-200k but that doesn't both me at all. All in all I think that I will be replacing Bandos with Armadyl, by that I mean instead of teaming Bandos I will now do Armadyl as Bandos seems to much like RC for me now :P I'll replace Zammy with DK's and Sara (yes I have had enough) with Corp. I have obviously sampled those 3 a fair bit in my time monster hunting, but now I'll take them to that level of actual effort that my previous commonly hunted bosses were at.

Speaking of Corp after my Arma with Travis I joined a forum team and headed off for a couple of hours. It was good because there was only one person with any sigil LSP so I was actually able to get a few drops, even with brews being at 6k I still made a profit off only a few drops, that was nice. I don't remember Corp being so much fun, maybe now its because with Turmoil and Overloads its just so easy, so for the next few days I think I'll just Corp, unless people in SoDB want to DK ( I joined SoDB btw, my first official clan ever haha). I kinda feel like getting Ranger boots, I have absolutely no clue why, I think maybe because I would use them at DK's and Arma so that might be my next item goal, don't think I'll be heading back to Armadyl until I have upgraded my armour set so yeah, Corp and DK's for the next little while.

If anyone is interested in trying out DK's for the first time, and you think you have reasonable stats leave me a message here and I'll be more then happy to take you along, cause I know how fun it is to get into monster hunting. Well its been a bit of a lengthy update, and for those of you that have actually managed to keep reading my blog since last year I say thank you, and the monster hunting block is back!

Later guys :)

4sDIn.png

I'll teach you to tribrid before you learn anything else. I taught Arch Tyrant the other day and he got his first ever Berserker ring drop in lootshare. :thumbsup:

Low_C.png

I'll teach you to tribrid before you learn anything else. I taught Arch Tyrant the other day and he got his first ever Berserker ring drop in lootshare. :thumbsup:

Son I've been tribriding for months, I know what I'm doing at DK's in any role haha. Just hard to find decent team mates these days :P

4sDIn.png