Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

What are you planning on using your Elysian for, when you get it?

Boss hunt lol, while I don't mind merchers that have raised its price so high, I defs don't like them, so I don't plan to become one haha. Mostly use for amra, solo bandos/sara/zam and maybe TD's.

4sDIn.png

hes probably gonna get it wear it and come annoy me with it no doubt lol

thats the first thing he will do. ;)

Correct :)

Okay so I did a half or 3/4 TD solo trip, I need to find a new inv now haha, got 30 more spaces to play around with :o

About to do some FFA bandos with Dave, hopefully I can get a drop, but watch him get something haha

I love Yak so far, can't wait to see how it goes here :)

4sDIn.png

So as you may know I was corping for pretty much most of the day. I had not planned on it but when I missed those FFA tassets to Dave and then tried a solo after getting this:

deathsatbandossolo.png

I decided that I was done with bandos for now. So I decided to browse the MH forums to see if there was anything that caught my eye, and right on top of the list "130+ Pro LS corp".

I looked at the CC to join, and what do ya know was Deadchild's, one of my really good friend's haha.

So keep in mind that while I am, well in my opinion quite good at corp, I have not been that much, under 10 trips in total. Imaginably I hadn't seen or gotten any good drops, apart from some onyx bolts I missed once haha. I only have about 20 P pots and 550 sharks, and I figured I'd probably use them all up fairly fast, well I was wrong. I spent the next 3-5 hours at corp. You really lose track of time there haha. I went there with 0 lsp, as I have not done any monster hunting for over a week now, and well here are the pics from the trip.

Missed elixir #1

missedelixer1.png

Missed elixir #2

missiedelixer2.png

Missed elixir #3

missedelixir3.png

Onyx bolts #1

onyxbolts1.png

So yeah, those were the major drops, more bolts to other people and some regens, but I didn't bother screening them. I think that from what I have seen today, and along with the Bandos and TD's I did today, that I will be corping for a while now. My plan is to still Arma for the cash for Ely, but I cannot be bothered to get the equipment I need for Arma through Bandos and TD's, I may do small Sara trips, but I think I will just be corping for a Sigil now. If I get a Spectral I may keep it and turn it into a shield, and just Sara for my Armadyl, if I get an Arcane defs selling it, Elysian you know the story, and if I happen to be lucky enough to get a Divine I will trade it for an Ely and cash to balance. I don't know how long it will take to get a Sigil, but I don't think that it will be an issue, unless I start losing money at corp haha. I am ending today probably 1.6m up from here I was this morning, if not for my Bandos it would be about 2.1m, but hey, I don't care really haha. One other beauty of Corp is that the normal drops add up to a lot of LSP as well, so when I decide to go Sara or DK's once in a while I will have good enough LSP to make money. Still can't wait to try out my Yak at DK's haha.

This ends the summary of today, below is just a list of my drops at Corp, my FFA with Dave, and decent drops at Corp.

FFA Bandos with Dave

1. Tassets- Dave

2. Nats

3. Snaps- Dave

4. Rune pick- Dave

5. Rune 2h- Dave

6. Nats- Dave

7. Nats

8. Coins- Dave

9. Addy ore- Dave

10. Super restores

11. Rune pick

12. Rune long- Dave

13. Snap seed- Dave

14. Coins

Dave owned me haha 5/14 kills mine, 9/14 his.

Solo Bandos

1. Death runes

2. Coins

3. Super restores

4. Coal

5. Nats

6. Coins

My drops at Corp

Mystic water staff

Green charms

Crimson charms

Blue charms

100 Teak planks

40 Ranarr seeds

Blue charms

750 Addy arrows

70 Raw sharks

250 Soul runes

175 Onyx bolts

Green charms

Crimson charms

2000 Cannonballs

Good drops from Corp

Regen bracelet x 3

Cannonballs x 2

Onyx bolts x 2

Holy elixir x 3

Spirit shield x 1

So yeah that was my day haha :P

One more thing I might add, I have done some calculations, and it turns out that if I start to farm some of my own herbs, I will save millions on herblore, no duh. I think I might just do Cadantines for now, seeing as I only need 1.5k more of them, and with Corp getting white berries shouldn't be to hard :P

4sDIn.png

Boss hunt lol, while I don't mind merchers that have raised its price so high, I defs don't like them, so I don't plan to become one haha. Mostly use for amra, solo bandos/sara/zam and maybe TD's.

Just so you know, Divine is proven to be much better than Elysian for solo boss hunting of any kind. The thread can be found on the RSOF. Here's the code: 17-18-724-58871816

Not saying you shouldn't get an Elysian. Just saying you should very carefully consider what you'll be using it for, and where your money is better spent.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Just so you know, Divine is proven to be much better than Elysian for solo boss hunting of any kind. The thread can be found on the RSOF. Here's the code: 17-18-724-58871816

Not saying you shouldn't get an Elysian. Just saying you should very carefully consider what you'll be using it for, and where your money is better spent.

Thank you, and yes I did know that :)

With a Divine it's not really as useful if you plan to spend extended amounts of time somewhere, which I will be doing. Soon enough Divine's will be buyable on Ge to, so if I am not happy with Ely (very unlikely) I could probably just upgrade haha.

Besides, Elysian sounds cooler and looks better ;)

Night all :)

4sDIn.png

Well I said I'd do more Corp, and thats exactly what I have done. Was at corp for around 7 hours today lol, only thing I saw was an Elixir. Something interesting though a friend told me his theory about Sigils and why they are dropped. It seems very strange and unusual, but then again when was the last time you thought of Corp as normal lol. So I started the day with a team that wasn't to bad, a little slow I guess but all in all they were pretty good. Spent around 3 hours with them, only got about 44 kills, not really that fast lol. I was surprised to see how little good drops we were getting, I thought it was just bad luck. Although at that point when I mentioned it to Dave he told me a friend of his was on a team that got an Ely and a Spectral there last night, sort of made me believe in worlds actually being dry haha.

So anyway after those 3 hours with the first team, Deadchild got on and started a new team, I left my current one and joined.

Glad I did to haha, the drops were improving as well as the speed of the kills. On the team I had just left there were 3 people with over 50m lsp, so I wasn't getting any drops, on the new team there was one kid with over 100m lol, but I still managed to get some drops.

Missed Elixir #4

Missedelixir4.png

Regen #1

regen1.png

Spirit shield #1

Spiritshield1.png

So yeah just kept going for a few more hours, but at one point Corp really seemed togo crazy, he started hitting a lot more and swapping targets a lot more, within just one kill.

4deaths.png

I haven't died at Corp since that Trio with Dave and Jimmy, and I intend to keep it that way ;)

corpdeathinhouse.png

My drops at Corp

120 Desert goat horns

Coins

13 Gold charms

24 Watermelon seeds

13 Crimson charms

13 Blue charms

13 Gold charms

2500 Pure essence

Regen bracelet

13 Gold charms

13 Blue charms

Spirit shield

13 Gold charms

120 Desert goat horns

13 Crimson charms

13 Gold charms

100 Green dragonhides

100 Green dragonhides

Good drops from Corp

Regen bracelet x 3

Cannonballs x 1

Onyx bolts x 4

Holy elixir x 1

Spirit shield x 1

Anti poisons x 1

If I'm on tomorrow Dk's all day baby :P Use up[ some of that LSP I've gotten at Corp.

On another note a friend of mine, Skiier5, told me today about his incredible luck at Bandos, soloing all the drops over the fast 4 days. He told me that with overload's it was very easy, I then asked how much it had cost him to get 91 Herb and form what level he started. He said that going 65-91 was around 130m. So I am now considering spending 135m or so to get 73-92 herblore. I will do some price calculations, and wait for this crash to be over before I make any decisions. Basically over the next week my bank could be down to below 100m lol. Ah well thats all for today :)

4sDIn.png

alright did some Calcs. I know there is probably a cheaper way out there but the best method I have come up with is a lose of 146m 73-92. If I sold my AGS and bandos I would be able to afford that and have 20m left over. I will wait for prices to go back up before I do it, but I think that when I do this I will have around 25-30m left over from the bandos and AGS with which I may buy some Armadyl, but not sure yet. I'm not even sure that I will still do this haha.

4sDIn.png

Got a question! Would it be worth me corping, my stats being 99, 99, 99, 99, 70 prayer, 92 magic.

Thanks!

Well I reckon you could, however unless you are able to use extremes it may be hard for you to find a team. I say this because these days most teams want someone with the high level curses or extremes. So you will probably get into 120+ teams and mass's easily, but for 130+ you might have some difficulty. I say do some calculations to see whats cheaper, and maybe go to a 120+ team for a bit to see if you would actually enjoy Corp :P

4sDIn.png

Today I was planning to go DK's all day, but due to some people not wanting to go and changing their minds I decided to stop wasting time and just go to Corp. So yeah I did, but not all day, did some Dk's later in the day as well, anyway here's the corp stuff. No pics today lol, wasn't there long enough.

My drops

500 Cosmic runes

Mystic fire staff

70 Raw sharks

13 Blue charms

13 Gold charms

500 Cosmic runes

13 Crimson charms

120 White berries

750 Adamant arrows

75 Magic logs

Good drops at Corp

Spirit shield x 1

Regen bracelet x 2

2000 Cannonballs x 2

Onyx bolts (e) x 1

Total kills: 54

Total kills since start of log: 249

Onto DK's. Well I never thought it was going to be a great trip, but the start of it changed my mind haha.

As soon as we got there we went down to find another team of 4 already there, so we started killing and on the first Supreme kill we got this.

chuckarhcer.png

Soon after we hopped as we wanted to get all the kills. We continued on and time wise this happened about 20 mins after the archer's.

seers1.png

Sold it 239k min lol. Soon after that we were crashed by a mass, yes a mass. It was annoying to say the least, while we still averaged 1 kill of the 3 kings per round, there is no way that 4 can compete to 11, even if some of them were under level 90. Even with that we still managed a drop haha.

spaceseercull.png

So not really a great trip, we ended it not long after. Tomorrow I will probably just be doing more Corp, or maybe some Sara. Depending on prices I may also do some herb, ah well night all :)

4sDIn.png