Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

,lalalal 2nd sigil seen today both specs =[ now tu sara :P

28l9jkz.png

sara trip was fail was originally a 5man team we were meant to crash a trio but we failed i ended up joining them and getting this sniped from me :P

2z5sjsj.png

rawrbuckfast.png

Not a bad try dave, but seriously son, you fail at keeping blogs alive lololol

Gratz on 2nd spec miss to haha

For everyonbe else, I'm about to get on a plane to come home, I'm at the airport now :D

I am now taking back my blog, get ready for more daily updates ^^

See ya soon :P

4sDIn.png

Okay today I saw Avatar. It is absolutely amazing! Can't really describe how good it is haha

It is nearly 3 hrs long, but every second counts, there are so many deep and thoughtful things placed in it, from a new language to the references to our current worldy situation, its just so good!

If your debating wthere or not to see it, I strongly recommend you do haha

Night all :)

4sDIn.png

Yesterday I said that today I would sara for up to 10 hours until I got a hilt. The hilt would pay for my 6k barrages at rock lobs, so I did my sara today.

Pretty bad way to start a trip in my opinion lol, but oh well

hotsarashard11.png

As if that wasn't bad enough, about 5 mins later..

hotsarashard12.png

At this point I was going to from depressed to suicidal :o

hotsarashard21.png

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel :)

cssarahilt4.png

Now say buh bye to that cash cause its all going to barraging lol

4sDIn.png

Jan 1 2010. Jan 1st is always my most favourite day of the year, ven more so then my Bday lol.

Just did some Sara and zam :P

From kc

saraboots2.png

Come on, where's the love in this? >.>

Dstonefromsara.png

Then to zam with jimmy and chad

latenightzamshard12.png

err nty

latenightzamshard1.png

Got two arrows this trip, gf lsp, but hello mage's book lol

4sDIn.png

Here are my starting stats of 2010.

startingstatsof2010.png

By the end of the year I want 2100+ total and a nice bank lol

Today I was just barraging rock lobs and browsing the rsof laughing at the panic of this current crash.

The thing that wasn't making me laugh so much was the two items that had finally joined the crash, yeah you know it.

Elysian and Divine spirit shields have been dropping in street price for a while, but soon they will be dropping in market value to. Heres a quick example. One month ago a Divine was equivalent to a blue party hat, not it's not even worth a white lol, a blue is two whites. Thats a 55-60% decrease in street price, and its just going down.

4 days ago an Elysian was worth a yellow party hat, now its worth a green. It used to be worth a white + cash.

I am very glad that I have decided to get 96 summoning now. As soon as I have it I will do a mix of solo TD's/Bandos until I can offord Armadyl plate/skirt. From there on its just a matter of making ~350-400m for my Ely lol. May even risk doing some ls Arma for that 120m+ hilt, I may even take up solo'ing arma in hope of a hilt, but thats pretty unlikely. I think I will be doing mainly duo's and Trio's.

Would love an Elysian by the start of February, but hey, lets see how things go :P

On to todays progress haha

First 1k barrages.

first1kbarrages.png

20m HP exp

20mhpexp.png

First Rock lobs barrage trip, 2k casts

barragetripone.png

And to finish the day

94sum.png

Two more left :) 2150 crimsons and its mine haha. I have 95 banked in charms, just need the cash for 2k unicorn horns, will get that when I sell barraging gear :P

Been a big update lol, anyway night all :)

4sDIn.png

Well I know that cause of the crash certain items are going to get hoarded, I predict zammy spears are going to be one of those. But anyway, sold my spear to buy 2k more barrages, this will defs get me to 96 sum, once I have all the crimsons, I shall sell my ahrims mage's book and masters wand to buy back my spear and 2k unicorn horns. What ever cash I have left over will probably just fuel my 250k cash pile haha

4sDIn.png

Tomorrow I think I'll try to aim for 4k barrages cast. If I can do that I will have all the charms for 96 by the end of Tuesday :)

I have run into a slight problem lol. I know I want an Ely, but I also would like to join the clan Of the gods. To join OTG I need 138 combat ( going to get very soon) and 96 herblore. The herblore would cost me 307m at today's prices, and I estimate paying around 440m for my Elysian. Of course if I have been wrong this whole time and Elysian's still are not buyable on the GE, then I will defs go with herb first.

Not sure what I'm going to do, I'll try to make up my mind soon haha

See ya tomorrow

4sDIn.png

Farily productive day today :)

Finally have all the charms I need for 96 sum haha! ^^

After all those wants of wanting it tomorrow I am finally getting it :) I will also be getting 138 combat, the highest possible level.

Here is today's progress.

Started the day with a 1k barrage trip, to get into the rhythm,

1kcasts.png

After that did another 2k trip, although at about 1k casts I started talking to Napper, someone I met in a lobs CC. We got talking so my mind kind of strayed off barraging haha, I still finished the 2k, but was probably my worst trip, well, was by over 100 crimsons haha

barragetrip32kcasts.png

And finally after a few days of, not so misery :P

sellingbarraginggear.png

13.5m total, bought be 2k unicorn horns, my zammy spear back, a Veracs helm and I still have 1.3m cash ^^

I will post another BoB here tomorrow once I get 138 combat. Also I am now only 500k away from 99 mage, so expect that soon :P

4sDIn.png

Well after months of waiting, its finally here :)

96sum.png

Yeah I finally did it, I got 96 summoning and 138 combat :)

For some very strange reason, when I levelled up I did not get any massive fire works for reaching 138, I didn't even get the red line saying gratz you have reached the highest level, I feel kinda ripped off but oh well haha.

138cmb.png

I have it now, thats all that matters, and now I can really focus on getting cash for items, and then eventually herblore lol. I knew that summoning would take a toll on my bank, but didn't think it would be this bad. I guess you should add 15-20m to this due to item crashs over the past few days lol, anyway here is my new BoB :P

138cmbBoB.png

4sDIn.png

Very happy with how my new sig turned out :)

Don't flame it but its home made in paint okay :P

Very productive day I think. Can't wait to get started on my Ely funds. The plan now is to get a DFS back as well as arma skirt/chest. Then I will do a lot of monster hunting, mainly Armadyl to pay for my Ely. My cash pile is low now, but it won't be going down dramatically again until it is around 500m haha :D

4sDIn.png