Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together, for the return of ALEX'S LOOTSHARE POINTS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:D

Oh hell yes :)

God am I happy haha. Best part didn't have to miss anything to get it back. Was painful though, I wont lie haha.

Unfortunately I don't think I will be accomplishing my 250 of each log, however I may still do some solo bandos's until I get a drop. Need some money for herblore lol.

4sDIn.png

Okay I said I wasn't going to calc, but calcing things is a part of me ;)

I have limited my calculations to only the cost of herbs though.

Looks like its going to be about 197.5m on herbs alone for 99 herblore. I have a feeling though, as long as I'm not paying 10k for each grenwall spike the herbs are the most expensive part, seeing as all the dwarf weeds are going to cost me 84m lol, yeah gf.

4sDIn.png

Well as I was away my friend got a Divine sigil from a corp mass. Gratz to him after 5 days of like 10hr days or so at just corp mass's.

It has jsut made me go stuff it, I'm going to build up lsp now and then I'm going to corp lol. If I get a spectral or arcane thats going onto herb. Shoudl get me 89 at least, meaning that I'll be able to FFA if i want. Oh well lets get started lol

4sDIn.png

Okay, well after finding out that my friend was bsing about sigil, and the fact that I'm so happy to have LSP again. I had decided not to get into ls yet. 99 herblore is still my current goal. So the plan is to go on a td duo with Maaaddenman now, I really hope we get claws lol. Because with the next good cash drop I get I will buy a zammy spear, and with the rest of the cash I will buy supplies for 99 herblore.

Btw looks like my solo logs are going to be put on hold for a bit. I think the only reason I was doing it was because of my lsp, but now that iI have it back yeah...

Oh and for those of you having a bad day, I worked off negative 15m LSP through normal drops, like coins, seeds, armour etc..

So that should make you feel better lol. If not I tried ;)

21.4k/28.7k vials of water for 99 herblore

Also have all the eyes of newt lol.

Tu TD's!

4sDIn.png