Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Okay sweet turn, added ;)

Alright guys, check out my first post, current goals to find out what I'm up to now ;)

On a note for today, if you read my last few posts you'll know that the sara trip I spent most of my day on was a complete fail >.<

After that trip I went and did some Parkour, where I pulled something in between my thigh and groin :o

Played bball, won 56-19, when stretching down hurt my leg even more so I could be outta action for a few days :(

Yeah that was my day haha

4sDIn.png

Just realised I already have 247 TD solo's logged, so I could be cheap and just chuck that in, although that only has 1 claws drop, so stuff it haha, I'll start from scratch.

I'd also like to congratulate Torags the C on, firstly, getting back to top 21 rank in duel Tourneys, and secondly that amazing Armadyl solo, with2 chest drops >.<

Keep it up man, your motivation to me :)

4sDIn.png

Oh and btw I will still be doing team monster hunting for those of you who are interested, I will just be doing slightly less of it now. I am also thinking of maybe cutting down any monster hunting I do to teams of 2-3, for more fun/profit. Shorter trips? Nah we'll be right :D

4sDIn.png

Okay Alex, what did we learn that solo trip?

Don't try using glorys and zammy bracers :o

Wasn't to horrible, was a very slow first kill. And second one had a great start, although i only got him to half hp before I teled. Didn't feel like risking dieing, or wasting rest of supplies :P

Now tu bandos :P

4sDIn.png

Weeee got all the drop logs set up ^^

Also just felt like a bit of a bandos solo, so I chucked on my normal gear, got to dungeon, realised I was wearing BCP and mage was gonna wreck me, oh well :P

Got KC, went in, killed Graardor in like 40 secs (who needs mage def? ;)) got a tooth half, good way to start imo. Then second kill was just as pro, downing him in about 30 secs this time, however the best part about this kill, was that off the melee mino I got a shard drop :D

I know its nothing special, but its my first ever solo GWD drop, so I'm happy with it :P

This is the start, who knows where it will end hahabandossoloshard2.png

3rd kill was just more snaps, nothing special. Although if not for Graardor being a whiny little mofo, would have easily gotten 4 kills. Oh well, theres always tomorrow :D

Night all :)

4sDIn.png

2nd bandos solo today was pretty fail. I go in, hit Graardor and see he is already like 1/3hp. So I used food on that and got no drop. Next kill wasn't to bad, although he did range a lot. 3rd kill was horrible really, I hit well, although he ranged more then melee'd. SO i got him down to 2/5 hp, someone else logged into room and started leeching minos. I got him to 1/5 then realised i was out of food :o.

I got the drop and teled with 22 prayer, 33hp and 0 food lol, was pretty fun, only 2 kills that trip though :/

4sDIn.png

Okay that bandos solo made two things clear.

1. Those two 3 kill trips with this set up was lucky as I haven't been able to do it again.

2. I am very confidant about my bandos solo skills now, the entire trip i was about 1sec reaction time behind, so i could click, it would happen 1 sec later.

Going to try karil's top next trip, see how that goes :P

4sDIn.png

Finally broke my dry steak haha, woot :)

guthanschest.png

So wish it was guthans helm, cause I'm not soloing Sara till I have a melee helm,. and at current prices, no way am I buying.

On another positive not, GRATZ JIMMY ON 99 PRAYER@@@

:D

Back to barrows, with Jimmy this time ;)

4sDIn.png