Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED

Okay well because slayer is getting to be more of a task rather then fun I think I'm going to give monster hunting another shot. I tried some TD's and Sara today, my two old sources of good income. Well lets say I hate Sara now, yes shock and horror, over 200m then and no more love :o

Td's sucked at first, but once I started using my trust old 4/5 claws safe spot things got better, I discovered that whips actually own hard there, averaging 50-60 damage each prayer round rather then maybe the 45 of a godsword or 30 of a hally. Besides next weekend if I am able to I want to get 99 summoning, how you may ask?

Well if your asking you probably don't read the Runescape news, next weekend JaGex is giving bonus experience, and I have calced that theres actually a good chance that I could get 99. If I was able to do 1.6k charms an hour 96-99 sum would take me just under an hour with blues, crazy yeah? Problem is I'm like 1.3k blues off that, and theres no way to get that many in the time lol.

So I'm aiming to get 800-1k blues by next weekend, I'll use all my blues then move onto my other charms from there, I want 98 at least this weekend, thats a given. So yeah as far as I know apart from Corp with beast LSP TD's are probably the best source of blue charms, and seeing as I can now kill them very fast, under 2 mins per kill I reckon I should be able to rack up 50-100 blues a day, on school days. Guess that means I'm officially monster hunting again, oh and unless your -50m lsp I'm not going TD's with you :)

Wonder if I'll get any claws? Would be nice to help rehabilitate my bank haha. I'd love at least one pair, this time to keep. Alright guys, see ya round ;)

4sDIn.png

• 1 month later...

Not sure if its permanent so I won't say I'm back for good, but I'm back for now. All of the stuff that stopped me playing at the start of the year has been sorted out, so now I can get back into RS. School starts again soon, not sure if that means no play time, but I'll try to make room :)

For now, slayer it is.. Until I get bored :D

4sDIn.png

Thanks Animal :D

Okay well I might as well explain the thread title and the meaning of it. Before I quit I ravaged my bank for herblore, busted close to 190m on it and now I somewhat regret it (surprise surprise). I was thinking to myself I can't quit leaving my account in bad shape and in my eyes unfinished, so I'm back to fix it up and pick up the pieces. My goals for this year, which will allow me breaks if I need them, is fairly broad. Get all off the buyable skills to 99, except maybe farming, and get 99 Slayer. OH and to finish off with a 500m+ bank :D

4sDIn.png

I had a sara kite when i quit members, but sold it for 1m.... NOW it rises >.<

nice drops, and i'm still keeping track of this (offers to go kbd for a visage split/ ls?)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Well I'm pretty happy with my progress today. Don't think I got much slayer exp, maybe 100k or so. But I did make between 4 and 5m. This will be very useful as currently I am working towards an Armadyl plateskirt, as long as I have it I will be able to Arma and then get back to making my cash through monster hunting. I'm currently about 50k from 89 slayer so I hope to get that tomorrow, don't know if I'll be on much but between penguins and a Dagg task that should go by pretty quickly.

Ah well, night all :)

4sDIn.png

Urban Exploration sounds like Parkour =D

Yeah they go hand in hand :)

Finding all kinds of abandoned places means finding all kinds of new training grounds :D

Avoid to many arm jumps though as sometimes the walls cave in >.< (speaking from experience haha)

4sDIn.png

Haha poor Animal :P

And Dave I haven't been on all day :P

Well today I haven't been on at all, will jump on after this to finish my abby task. Instead today after school I went out for a bit of an exploration, probably not the smartest thing to do at 4:30 in the afternoon, but it was great fun. Went to an old abandoned brick factory with a friend. When we got to the top it was kinda scary, not knowing if what your standing on is going to collapse meaning you'd fall 6 or so metres down to the ground. The mind shaking the all cast iron roof and the pigeons made it probably the best Urban Exploration site I've ever been to. I can't wait to hit it up at night :D

I can post some pictures if anyone is interested in seeing them :P

4sDIn.png